Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sanket55555

Dial these numbers to set My Tunes directly !

also just got to know that there is another number as well 9333433333.........and also think there would be many more such numbers

now lets see how effective this repackaging of the same service is going to be.

also just got to know that there is another number as well 9333433333.........and also think there would be many more such numbers

now lets see how effective this repackaging of the same service is going to be.

what are the charges for dialing alternate nos... are they same as 1234 or the R2R charge?

what about charges ???? 30 per month or R2R charge

Is it working any one tested out ????????

Calling 9323633333 is charged only as R2R,but there is only one tone and there is monthly charge for subscribing for the tune and for any other u have to dial 1234,looks like some promotion idea from reliance.

I got an sms from 1234 saying "Hi this is Riya Sen.Call me on 9323033333. Tarif Plan Charges apply."

Anyone got sms like this maybe these types of nos are given out by reliance to promote thier 1234.

I got an sms from 1234 saying "Hi this is Riya Sen.Call me on 9323033333. Tarif Plan Charges apply."

Anyone got sms like this maybe these types of nos are given out by reliance to promote thier 1234.

Yes every one is getting same messages, Also I have seen AD on TV featuring Mandira Bedi, I think Chotu Ambani is looking to make money through glamor bombs

I got the SMS too, and the advertisements are all over the TV. Different celebrities have different numbers 93-xxx-33333. What is this all about, I mean what's Riya Sen gonna do, if I call this number?

I got the SMS too, and the advertisements are all over the TV. Different celebrities have different numbers 93-xxx-33333. What is this all about, I mean what's Riya Sen gonna do, if I call this number?

Maybe she will do whatever u want :lol:

i just called . ivr is " to set this as a ringtone press 1"

it was computer voice . i expected riya :lol: :'( :'(

i just called . ivr is " to set this as a ringtone press 1"

it was computer voice . i expected riya :'( :'( :'(

So sad My dear supernova :grin::grin: .... Wanna have real no. of Riya sen.. Call at 9324711118...

I promise u wont be disappointed this time... :lol: :'( :'(

Forget honey trap the mobile operators are even using religous sentiments to loot customers,its like begging in the name of God.

[so sad My dear supernova :Confuso::grin: .... Wanna have real no. of Riya sen.. Call at 9324711118...

I promise u wont be disappointed this time... :'( :Contento::Riendo:

No man i wont fell in trap again :NO::NO:

vaise ambani should be giving u some commission to inc their vas :grin::Chulo:

[so sad My dear supernova :grin::grin: .... Wanna have real no. of Riya sen.. Call at 9324711118...

I promise u wont be disappointed this time... :SI::NOTriste::SI:

No man i wont fell in trap again :NO::NO:

vaise ambani should be giving u some commission to inc their vas :grin::Chulo:

mine is rim to rim freee hehhe

Calling 9323633333 is charged only as R2R,but there is only one tone and there is monthly charge for subscribing for the tune and for any other u have to dial 1234,looks like some promotion idea from reliance.

I ALSO GOT THE SAME SMS FROM 1232 FROM RIYA SEN WITH NO 9337633333,WHICH IS AN ORISSA NUMBER.THE CC PPL TOLD THAT IF I CALL 2 THAT NO I CAN B ABLE TO SUBSCRIBE 2 MY TUNES.THIS IS NOTHING BUT A PROMOTIONAL SMSING BLITZ FROM RELIANCE.

in kerala it is....

9388133333 parayaathe ariyathe - udayananu tharam

9388233333 attin kara - Rasathanthram... mandira bedi...

try

etc....

i tried it..... normal r2r charge only... avilable on prepaid too....

if u select it, u have to pay 30 per month.

Edited by thinkpositive

u can even set mytunes through SMS, top codes are avaialble thru sms by sending TOP to 2345, and MT space code to download the tune and SET space code to set the tune. you can subscribe to mytune by smsing MYTUNES to 1234