Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Bablus

Best Blogging Tool?

Dear All,

needed a blogging tool to upload on my website..

could ppl suggest/recomend a few

Regards

and Thanx in advance.

try out ... wordpress

it rocks .. I use it on my website :clap:

WordPress with some cool theme would look and function great.

Here are some good and extensive comparisons of popular blogging tools, so check if they meet your requirements and decide:

http://www.ojr.org/ojr/images/blog_software_comparison.cfm

http://www.asymptomatic.net/blogbreakdown.htm

thanx ashok for that advice..

and arun that comparision was really detailed and extensive.

would try of couple of them along with wordpress to make my final choice..

btw i was earlier using blog:cms, untill my servers went off..

That reminds me,

I had 2gb linux shared server reseller account with a company called netbunch (mesopia, when i had purchased), wherein, i had hosted some 6-7 sites, including my blog.

now a month back all my sites went down

i recd a mailer from netbunch, that they had virus attack and they are in the recovery process.

since then, there are no mails, all mails sent to them (support@netbunch.com, billing@..) bounce back..

i dont know what to do, i have paid 100$ to them recently for a one year renewal.

is there any chance i can get the money back?

is there a place where i can complain?

netbunch was acquired by WebHostPlus and they are themselves even worse. You can try contacting WHP for the refund, but chances are less for you to get the refund now as WHP would ignore your request saying that you paid the previous owner.

BTW, it was like this: Dr2.net. were bought out by Mesopia, then Mesopia was bought out by Netbunch, then Netbunch was bought out by WebHostPlus.

netbunch was acquired by WebHostPlus and they are themselves even worse. You can try contacting WHP for the refund, but chances are less for you to get the refund now as WHP would ignore your request saying that you paid the previous owner.

BTW, it was like this: Dr2.net. were bought out by Mesopia, then Mesopia was bought out by Netbunch, then Netbunch was bought out by WebHostPlus.

Arun thanx for info.. but where did u get know info.. is it avalible by googling.. havent tried

btw i am not looking for refund.. i will be more than happy even if u get me the service they were giving earlier... i am cool with it..

will use that link to write an email..

do update me if there is another alternate way..

also suggest if there is anyone good u recomend who provides cheap hosting for resellers..

i believe there is another thread on rimweb for the same.. will go through that too..

thanx again.. that info was really helpful..