Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abhis

Nokia 6225 Ruim Version For Sale...

Hi.. Friends..,

I have Got 100 Numbers Of Brand New NOKIA 6225 CDMA RUIM Version AND Non ruim Version With Me... Can be Used With Reliance and Tata Indicom Simcards.. I am Going to sell It just for 50% of the current Market Price.. If any body interested Please Contact me

on 092 4949 5959

Thanks And Regards

ABHI

Edited by ABHIS.COM

Is there any warranty? If something goes wrong, then will Nokia repair/service it?

Whats the price for 2 nos. 6225.

If poss., pl. send me complete details to my email khs_2909@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

How come there is sudden increase in threads selling 6225 at discounted price, that too by newly joined members?

BTW, 6225 looks too dated.

what about the warranty etc as enquired in my earlier post?

There is indeed no such thing that new members can't sell or anything. THis is a public forum, and you can't be restricted by anyone other that mods.

What's the price u r selling? BTW, does anyone what's the current market price? As the new 2685 with bluetooth n 262K screen is selling at 6250, this should be costing around 5-5.5k max. So it's 50% is 2.5-3k

And as khs123 asked, what about the warranty n service?

i am interested . pm me the cost of 10 pieces

I had talked to this guy (over phone) yesterday and it seems that he has imported quite a large number of Nokia 6225 handsets from Singapore as part of a deal with his client there. Since it was imported, it does not have Warranty in India (only International warranty) and doesn't have battery. Other than that, price looks good even though it is an out dated handset. You may have to call him up and ask your price though. The other similar topic in the Nokia forum also has relation to this guy as its a friend of him. (So I guess the topics should be merged later). Since he is from near my place, I may get in touch with him soon with some orders.

hi i need one ruim based handest to be used with reliance network.

kindly send me quotation for the same at yr earliest.

thanks

chandraprakash.lohar

chandraprakash.lohar@gmail.com

:grin:

Hi.. Friends..,

I have Got 100 Numbers Of Brand New NOKIA 6225 CDMA RUIM Version AND Non ruim Version With Me... Can be Used With Reliance and Tata Indicom Simcards.. I am Going to sell It just for 50% of the current Market Price.. If any body interested Please Contact me

on 092 4949 5959

Thanks And Regards

ABHI

Edited by chandrababa

all Mumbai costomers Please Contact Mr.Sandeep On 09892048240

thanks & regards

ABHI

I received 1 handset from Sivaprasad today, R-UIM enabled one and was fine. Hope to get more soon.

Hi.. Friends..,

on 092 4949 5959

Thanks And Regards

ABHI

Hi,

Could you tell the prize you are selling the mobile and it is available in New Delhi ...??? Please le me know at mn14april@yahoo.co.in

got one ... its working fine . good one at this price

got one ... its working fine . good one at this price

whts the price? put it her and make it transparent.isnt a james bond secret is it?

is it r connect enabled. :)

Yes I Can Even Give it With Rconnect Via Minibrowser.., It will have R conect Like Nokia 2865...

Regards ABHI

092 4949 5959