Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kesav

Default Plan Tariff Increased

@ honest

check the link posted by kesav at the begining of this thread, you will see the updated tariff.

i was confused for a while bt then when i really go into the details then the difference is netconnect and rconnect.

curious isnt it.

if you find an answer do let me know..

Tariff is still 60 Ps. and 30 Ps. no change. Confirmed with CC.

As usual reliance guys have given wrong info in website, for which they are famous.

@ honest

check the link posted by kesav at the begining of this thread, you will see the updated tariff.

i was confused for a while bt then when i really go into the details then the difference is netconnect and rconnect.

curious isnt it.

if you find an answer do let me know..

whats thedff bet'n netconect and rconnect..

as the links differentiate the tariffs as such

i.e. first given by kesav and then by me

i think now reliance using term netconnect instead of r connect

The rate hike is applicable only for zero rental plans.

I had booked a Reliance Net connect connection as I got a free offer with my HCL laptop.

The offer was for Rs.3750 for three months internet usage free with a download limit of 1

GB.

The strange thing was the next month I got a bill for Rs. 382 which was followed by

another bill of Rs. 2464.

Apparently the FREE OFFER WITH HCL AND HP AND OTHER OFFERS IS NOT FREE FOR THREE MONTHS.

THEY SEND YOU BILLS THE NEXT MONTH.When I escalated it to Reliance they said they would

look into it and have since never gotten back. According to my bill there is a fine print

that says its 1 GB download or 20 hours of internet surfing time (which is not specified

anywhere). That means if you cross the 20 hours you pay @ Rs0.50 per minute.

I urge anyone who has THE HP OR HCL OR COMPAQ LAPTOP TO NOT BUY THE DATACARD FREE OFFER

ITS JUST RELIANCE'S WAY OF CHEATING PEOPLE.

IF YOU ARE SO KEEN ON A DATACARD YOU MAY HAVE MINE (FREE OF COST IF U CAN HELP ME TAKE

THESE PEOPLE TO TASK FOR CHEATING CUSTOMERS. ITS WORTHLESS NOW GIVEN THE PILED UP BILLS)

Kunal

Data Card Number: 9323985362

The scheme is from HP, HCL and Compaq...not Reliance...I am sure you bought a laptop and got the datacard free...and not the datacard with free laptop....Sue the laptop guys for putting things in fine print. I sure empathize with you but friend, nowadays, at least I am careful while even buying a toothpaste and getting a toorthbrush free...coz I know that there is definitely some catch...somewhere.

Why is it that people in troble are always those who never read FINE PRINT ?

yeh zamana hai kya kisiko trust karne ka ?

the detail is in the fine print.

just this night i was checking the acer promotional offer. it gives relaince data card free bt then what is fee is the use of the data card for 3 months which will be equivalent to the cos of the data card/ usb modem.

21) For availing the Free Reliance USB modem offer, the customer need to pay an amount of Rs.3704/- directly to Reliance at the time of availing the offer at nominated "Reliance World" outlets. On payment of Rs.3704/-, the customer would get USB modem worth Rs.4000/- and bundled 3 months usage package worth Rs.3704/-. The bundled 3 months usage package consists of (a) 1.5GB of data exchange per month for three months ( :Decepcionado: 300 local sms free per month for three months and © Voice rental of Joy 149 plan (Worth Rs.174/ month)

ditto from the terms and conditions from the acer website

True,

Theres no point in taking things for Granted now-a-days.

I always read fine prints. and am so much into it that I first look for the standard '*conditions apply' statement in any promotion before even reading the full ad/promotion.

Precaution is Better.

you can change plan in promotional offer too . say u change to swift 40 wherein rent is 400 ; then in that case rent would be adjusted from 3700 according to 400 plan .

so no boundation of 3 months .

Hey Airtel and Hutch is Lower the Plan

But in Evening 6 to 8 These Phones are not reachable b coz of Congestion

This never happen in Reliance or atleast up till now

Hey can you pls tell me which wifi is better for daily use i.e unlimited....pls tell me....cheap and better.

and plzzzzzzzzz tell me on my id i.e lover_boy7641@yahoo.com

I m nt able to aome online daily as i dnt have net...i will check it from my cell phone

thanks a ton in advance