Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neerajayshree

Netconnect Via Usb Wireless Modem

Bought a usb modem huwei ec325, speed is good around 121kbps , only prob is unlimited net is costly for 1500 rs

Can anyone please tell me the modem configuration settings (enable or disable modem compression / error control / hardware flow control) for EC325 card??? i found the card working better with modem compression and error control disabled and hardware flow control enabled (i did that to match my tata indicom motorazr settings)

Bought a usb modem huwei ec325, speed is good around 121kbps , only prob is unlimited net is costly for 1500 rs

i think with the mobility it offers its good. btw airtel datacard has tariff of abt 1000/- for unlimited.. usage.

the advantage for reliance is that you can carry it anywhere because most or almost all the circles are cobvered by it while airtel may not have that adavantge

Edited by copperco2

i think with the mobility it offers its good. btw airtel datacard has tariff of abt 1000/- for unlimited.. usage.

the advantage for reliance is that you can carry it anywhere because most or almost all the circles are cobvered by it while airtel may not have that adavantge

even the freedom plan have data transfer limit of 1 GB.....i dont actually understand this. like if i use mainly for yahoo messnger and Gtalk etc wthout downloading games or softwares evn thn how much mb would be charged?

can any1 give me an idea.

Hi ..

I have a airtel data card whic i would like to sell , its a new card just one and 10 days old. I don't have PCMCIA slot in my HP laptop which i bought from US, anyone one interested just me mail on raghubhat82@gmail.com

Instead

of sellig try USB to PCMCIA Convertor and use that Old Card

even the freedom plan have data transfer limit of 1 GB.....i dont actually understand this. like if i use mainly for yahoo messnger and Gtalk etc wthout downloading games or softwares evn thn how much mb would be charged?

can any1 give me an idea.

Using GTalk and Yahoo for whole month will use Data Traffic of 10 to 15 mb only unless u r not using file transfer feature and have moderate Budy List