Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

can anybody tell me the latest price of Nokia 6275 ?

it must depend on availabilty now ..............

I called almost all dealer of Tata Indicom here in Bangalore, just one has it (KammanHalli)..I got it in 9000/- one month back

with sealed pack box and warranty ..

it must depend on availabilty now ..............

hey guys..

my sis was using this 6275i with tata indicom. now, wen c got a new cell, i took this cell nd used it as my reliance handset. and it worked perfectly. no problem at all. now, the thng is that when i try to insert another reliance sim card in the same phone, it asks for some lock code. now i didnt put ne lock code in the cell and neither my sis remembers doing the same. so, is there ne function or app available from which i can get this lock code??pls do help me out.

thnx

P.S.- the code is not 0000 and 12345..

thnx..

hey guys..

my sis was using this 6275i with tata indicom. now, wen c got a new cell, i took this cell nd used it as my reliance handset. and it worked perfectly. no problem at all. now, the thng is that when i try to insert another reliance sim card in the same phone, it asks for some lock code. now i didnt put ne lock code in the cell and neither my sis remembers doing the same. so, is there ne function or app available from which i can get this lock code??pls do help me out.

thnx

thnx..

It is not asking for lock code, the new sim you are trying to insert should have pin locked .use PIN for the SIM. check where you got that sim.

bro,

the sim not locked. i can say that because the same sim was inserted in one other reliance ruim based cell phone and i worked properly. i got the old reliance sim from my sis nd my cell accepted it in a pronto!! did not even ask for a lock code

now, i cant use that old sim as its of different state. even when i go to security settings of the phone, i am unable to access the codes using the old default code.

so, i presume the problem lies in the phone itself and nt the sim. do help me figure out what to do.

thnx

hey guys..

thnx

thnx..

It is not asking for lock code, the new sim you are trying to insert should have pin locked .use PIN for the SIM. check where you got that sim.

Hi,

The first post mentions GPS ... does it really have a GPS?

I have one and it does not have GPS.

^^^

even it have a gps, using it is very horrible.

screen is very small for gps.