Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

Hi guys/experts,

I am having 6275, bought in Jan07. Now pepole have started complaining that they are getting broken sound or(not clear sound) in every call. Not able to understand, network problem or handset problem.

HELP!!!!!

what is the price for 6275 and i want it in mumbai please anybody help me to find out where can i get it.

thanx in advance

Repy for coolgujj4u

as of now it is costing 10000 everywhere

Hopefully some dealers may reduce the cost up to 500 bucks on their cost

Reply for abc2005

As on date we have no such problems with sounds

Reduce your volume level to 4

level 5 has some disturbance for some downloaded songs or tones

I can complain

Body of Nokia 6275 is not good

Need To be careful while handling

easily can be broken if falldown

Cheers

Praveen

Thanks praveen for your reply.

But I am not talking about ringtone,

I have issue during call with other person, other pepoles are not getting my sound porperly. I am able to here them.

Repy for coolgujj4u

as of now it is costing 10000 everywhere

Hopefully some dealers may reduce the cost up to 500 bucks on their cost

Reply for abc2005

As on date we have no such problems with sounds

Reduce your volume level to 4

level 5 has some disturbance for some downloaded songs or tones

I can complain

Body of Nokia 6275 is not good

Need To be careful while handling

easily can be broken if falldown

Cheers

Praveen

there must be some sort f problem with your handset

I am having the same handse also 4 of my local friends too

Well I suggest you to give there for service

It might have mic prob

And if you switch on the loudspk and try doing the conversation

in that case 6275 has poor performance exclusively

Other listeners couldnt be able to hear you clearly

It is a universal prob with all 6275 handsets

Thanks Praveen, I am facing this problem only when I switch on the loudspk and try doing the conversation.

[Hi frnds...I hv searched for 6275 at various Nokia centres bt shopkeepers are saying that no more 6275 are cming in the market..Company has stopped its production..Can anyone let me know if this info is correct or not..and wer is it available(if there)

May be as Nokia is pulling his hand from CDMA Business.

hearing problem is there in even 2865, as my partners father is experiencing. However he got it repaired from local repairer for 300 bucks. He just did not bothered for warranty because nokia takes more than 3 weeks for such small repairs in CDMA. I feel sorry as I myself suggested this handset before 6 months.

[Hi frnds...I hv searched for 6275 at various Nokia centres bt shopkeepers are saying that no more 6275 are cming in the market..Company has stopped its production..Can anyone let me know if this info is correct or not..and wer is it available(if there)

Sumit i did see this handset in a shop in Mulund Yesterday dont remember the name of the shop but it is the very next shop to PRABHU ice cream shop near station. opposit to Vishwabharti hotel

Is there antivirus tool avilable for CDMA mobiles.

(only avilable for symbion series in net) :(

My 6275 got snatched in BMTC @ BEL Circle Bangalore.

Bangalore guys, Please beware while traveling. Yesterday Morning 9:50 AM I getinto a crowded BMTC bus @ BEL Circle, Bangalore to go to Hebbal to catch my company Bus. As I get in and try to go inside and bus started moving. One person standing @ door behind me suddenly snatched my 6275 and jumped from running bus. I told to stop bus, but till then don't know where he disappeared.

Now LG RD 6600 Rocks..

My 6275 got snatched in BMTC @ BEL Circle Bangalore.

Bangalore guys, Please beware while traveling. Yesterday Morning 9:50 AM I getinto a crowded BMTC bus @ BEL Circle, Bangalore to go to Hebbal to catch my company Bus. As I get in and try to go inside and bus started moving. One person standing @ door behind me suddenly snatched my 6275 and jumped from running bus. I told to stop bus, but till then don't know where he disappeared.

Now LG RD 6600 Rocks..

what are the features enhanced other than nokia6275 for Lg6600

put your comments

Praven, why s40 phones dont need antivirus tool im using internet in my set

Friends,

The literature of 6275 available on net says there is some GPS application in it. I am unable to find it on the phone. Please enlighten me.

-Rohit

My brother was planning to buy a Nokia 6275, I have searched the whole of Pune, but could find one, what is the next best option, planning to put a tata indicom sim card as he works for a Tata group company,and the phone is sanctioned by them

GPS software is installed in 6275i not 6275. its disabled in Reliance 6275 as Reliance dosenot provide such services.

Friends,

The literature of 6275 available on net says there is some GPS application in it. I am unable to find it on the phone. Please enlighten me.

-Rohit

Goto the "The Mobile store" in your city. They are having good stock of 6275.

My brother was planning to buy a Nokia 6275, I have searched the whole of Pune, but could find one, what is the next best option, planning to put a tata indicom sim card as he works for a Tata group company,and the phone is sanctioned by them

Best is loud and clear sound even in heavy traffic and better network then 6275.

put your comments

while downloading .mp3 files a message "unsupported content" appears

and try to watching online videos "no gateway reply" appears.(www.youtube.com)

experts plz help!!!!!

Goto the "The Mobile store" in your city. They are having good stock of 6275.

Finally got one at 9506/- all inclusive, few handsets still availiable with the dealer, all black ones, Tata compatibles,any body intrested please let me know,I will PM you the name and phone no. of the dealer

The mobile store does not have any

Edited by CUPIDON

Best is loud and clear sound even in heavy traffic and better network then 6275.

put your comments

Can we use TATA sim as well as RIM like in 6275

will it support any network

What is the current price of Nokia 6275 in Mumbai & where can i find the best deal for it? Plz suggest.

What is the current price of Nokia 6275 in Mumbai & where can i find the best deal for it? Plz suggest.

Very difficult getting this handset, I searched the whole town before getting one, Nokia has stopped manufacturing CDMA hand sets, and hence there are few left in the market, Delaers are quoting anything, I got one for 9506/- to work on a Tata Indicom connection.

You get both Reliance as well as Tata compatibles in nokia 6275 please check before you buy, thats if you get one

Edited by CUPIDON