Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

Radio reception in most nokia phone depends on the handfree/audio enhancement you use.

The default handfree(HS 23) that comes with nokia 6275 does not give clear radio reception,whereas if you use AD-49 which comes with nokia N70 and some other Nseries phones works best for radio reception and the sound quality is also excellent compared to other headsets which comes with nokia 6275.

The reason for good reception with AD-49 is that it has an in-built antenna,whereas other handsfree uses wires for antenna so the radio reception is compromised.

Hi,

I am somehow no succesfull in connecting Nokia 6275 to my Laptop which has inbuilt Bluetooth device. I tried all mode of Bluetooth connections dial-up, Nokia PC suite, Serial port. In all modes i get till entering the PASS CODES on both end - Laptop and Cell pone but after that both the end it just hangs till i cancel the connection.

Strangely, inspite of unsuccesfuly connection i am able to transfer files from my cell phone to laptop but vice versa is not possible. I have never seen such strange behaviour with other handsets. On the same laptop i am able to connect to Sony eric without any hassles. I expected it to be much smoother connection with Nokia but now i realised that even Nokia can become a pain in some aspects.

Thanks,

:signthankspin:

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

^^

I have issue about Battery life.

1. I am using 2-3 hrs daily for calling and in that 6275 show low battery and switch off.

2. I can not hear clearly in high traffic. very less sound.

But now I am happy in both case with RD6600

is this true ?

LG sound quality better than Nokia ?

LG battery better than NOKIA ?

am thinking of going for RD 6600 coz sound and battery are two most important feature for me

please suggest

@ 9750??

are you ppl joking??

it price have been reduced.

it is available for rs. 8800 in delhi markets

even at Rs 8800 it seems to be overpriced. lg6600 is available at rs 6500 , has better sound quality and batter battery....nokia has better camera, but that doesnt mean one has to shell out 3k extra....i was planning to buy nokia, but after reading reviews feel it may be overpriced. can any1 using 6275 comment ?

in my openion you could not compare 6600 with 6275, since they are much different phones

If 6275 getting 8800, it will be best buy

I had used 6600 earlier because of 6275's lack of availability

If you are planning only for basic phone use, then go for 6600

or

If u have to surf net & install java applications u must select 6275, its feature rich, user friendly.....etc

Radio reception in most nokia phone depends on the handfree/audio enhancement you use.

The default handfree(HS 23) that comes with nokia 6275 does not give clear radio reception,whereas if you use AD-49 which comes with nokia N70 and some other Nseries phones works best for radio reception and the sound quality is also excellent compared to other headsets which comes with nokia 6275.

The reason for good reception with AD-49 is that it has an in-built antenna,whereas other handsfree uses wires for antenna so the radio reception is compromised.

I am not a techie, Please correct me if I am wrong

I dont thing any nokia mobile has internal FM antena, in my experiance it is using headphone cord as antenna

in my openion you could not compare 6600 with 6275, since they are much different phones

or

If u have to surf net & install java applications u must select 6275, its feature rich, user friendly.....etc

i dont need to surf net or install java apps....just need good camera, good battery , good FM and good loud sound qaulity...does lg 6600 qualify ?

build , quality and finish is always better in NOKIA , thats my experience after using both

I think this Nokia handset is just too overpriced for the features it is giving.

I would suggest people to try Spice C-810 @6K which is having more features and bang for the buck vi-a-vis this Nokia.

For persons looking for a even better handset, go for a 6800 (Moghul)/6900 (Touch) Pocket PC's which Sadik is importing at just 5-6K additional cost over this Nokia.

Hello Everybody,

I am planning to buy Nokia 6275 in this coming week. Before that I have some queries, if you know the answer pls. reply me.

a. Can I surf the net via WAP and using Opera as a browser on TataIndicom network?

b. Is anybody using Nokia 6275 with 2GB microSD card? Is there any problem with 2GB microSD?

c. Is it a good phone to listen music amongst other CDMA phones?

So, if anybody knows these answers, pls. reply me as earliest.

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep

Dear SANDEEP,

maine tumhari problum ko mahasoos kiya hai. Main kareeb 1 saal se nokia 6275 use kar raha hu. Maine ese kanpur ke webword me 10,000 Rs. me khareeda hai. 2GB ka micro SD card me bhi eska performence good hai. Opera mini 4.1 bhee esame theek chalta hai. Sound ki agar baat kare to esme single speaker hai, eske baavjud theek thaak sound hai.

Main kuch points aur likh raha hu, esme kami bhi hai aur suvidhaye bhee.

1. SMS Capecity 100+15(UIM Card)=115 hi hai.

2. Camera quality better hai.

3. Vedio play karne par forward aur backword nahi hota, sirf pause stop aur play option hi hain.

4. Battery talktime 4 hour ka hai.

5. Media player me live streamin ki suvidha hone ke kaaran mywave aur mippin jaisi websites par live vedio dekh sakate hain.

6. Speed jara si aur hoti to jyada maja aata.

7. Application install karne me koi samasya agar koi hai to ye hai, ye phone 500 kb se jyada ki jar files ko support nahi karata.

8. Security point out view se phone me passworld locking nahi hai.

9. En sab baato ke alawa kai aise features hai jo ese eik behatareen phone banaate hai, jaise ki eska daily orgenizer, extra scientistic calculater, Alarm clock ka phone switch off hone ke baavjud bajana, voice dialing, avanchit numbers se aane wali call ke avrodhan ki suvidha, user friendly key pad, mp4 support aur bhi bahut kuch.

10. Eska jhukav music phone ki na hokar busniss phone ki or jyada hai.

Achchh dost phir kabhi yaad karana, aur haa ye reply main apane nokia 6275 me install opera 4.1 ka use kar ke de raha hu. Mujhe email karna.

vipinmagic@gmail.com

9307201220@reliancemail.net

Hi All,

I am using Nokia 6275i handset.

Till yesterday i was able to use gmail.com,yahoo.com and other web sites using opera browser provided in handset.

Today i got eroor " 503 service unavailable"

I called cust care the y r saying that WAP is not supported.

But i am using for long time and they r saying WAP is not supported.

Guyz plz help me

Thanks

Deepak

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Merged >>

or

i dont need to surf net or install java apps....just need good camera, good battery , good FM and good loud sound qaulity...does lg 6600 qualify ?

Spice C-810 @6K gives amazing battery life of 15 Days Standby and 10 Hours Talk Time (So claimed by company). Rest all features pretty same as LG6600.

n6275

2 mgpxl cam with flash

a very loud and clear speaker

needs to be priced at about rs.5,000

too expensive.

graphics are good

very stylish

browser version should be updated for a better experience

my rating on the scale of 10 would be 7

Hi All,

Till yesterday i was able to use gmail.com,yahoo.com and other web sites using opera browser provided in handset.

Guyz plz help me

Thanks

Deepak

It is working fine with me on my 6265 even today. Maybe you need to switch off your handset, remove the battery, remove the RUIM, wait for some 2 to 3 minutes, re-insert RUIM,battery and then re-start your mobile. Then try WAP, it may start working again. If still it does not work, delete Opera and then re-install using your Nokia browser.

What's the current price of 6275 handset with a new connection?

Edited by srk006

Hi All,

Guyz plz help me

Thanks

Deepak

It is working fine with me on my 6265 even today. Maybe you need to switch off your handset, remove the battery, remove the RUIM, wait for some 2 to 3 minutes, re-insert RUIM,battery and then re-start your mobile. Then try WAP, it may start working again. If still it does not work, delete Opera and then re-install using your Nokia browser.

@deepak, try this in opera browser..

menu>tools>settings>network setup

run the network setup(ensure protocol HTTP selected)

Current Nokia 6275 Price is Rs. 9299 without Connection.

Current Nokia 6275 Price is Rs. 9299 without Connection.

Dear in Delhi Nokia 6275 is available @ Rs.9099 with Lifetime Prepaid and @ Rs. 9049 with any Postpaid Plan

I am not a techie, Please correct me if I am wrong

I dont thing any nokia mobile has internal FM antena, in my experiance it is using headphone cord as antenna

I am saying the same thing,nokia handsets dont have antennas and they use headphones as antenna

11200 , haryana .. ya great phone to be gifted .....

this is mooooooost bad set of the world...........................................

Yep, Nokia 6275 has became old model now, Its now overpriced too @ Rs.9299.

Nokia 6275 is the best handset to surf Internet on PC, using it as Modem.

My 6275 is more than a year old. I am thinking of selling it and purchasing a new Nokia 6275.

What is the price of New Nokia 6275?

Should I go for 6275 or choclate? Choclate is available at half price

Edited by Saurav

6275 Problem, Unable to make/receive calls

My Nokia 6275 is acting up, and I am hoping someone here can provide a resolution to my problem.

I have contacted Reliance Support via email, and this is a list of details I have submitted to them. However, I am becoming convinced this is more likely to be a problem with the phone itself than with the network. Reliance reports that service to this number is active, but the number cannot be reached.

• Phone Model: Nokia 6275
  • Software Version: V BL190V0400.nep; 17-10-06; RM-154; © NMP
  • Hardware Version: 6050
  • Problem faced in Making Calls (Yes/No): Yes (Phone refuses to dial any numbers. All outward calls fail)
  • Problem faced in Receiving Calls (Yes/No): Yes (All incoming calls receive the immediate response “There is no response from the number you are trying to call”).
  • City : Trivandrum
  • Exact location where problem faced : All locations in city and surroundings.
  • Mentioning error message and since when : Problem started approximately 10 days ago, with the phone dropping network and calls randomly, even in areas with high signal strength. This progressed to the current status listed below.
    • Outgoing calls Error: Call Failed (All calls)
    • Incoming calls Error: Caller hears message “There is no response”
    • Outgoing SMS Error: Message Sending Failed

[*]If used GSK (Get started Kit)/HCC (Handset Change Card) (If yes then approximate date) : Handset changed using HCC from Nokia 3105 to Nokia 6275 approximately February 2007.

[*]If Customer has visited the ASC (Authorized Service Center)in past (If yes then approximate date) : Not Applicable.

All other features of the phone work perfectly, camera, music player, FM, everything.

I am just not able to make or receive calls or send SMS.

Anybody know what is wrong, and whether this can be fixed?

As with most things that happen to me, Murphy's law applies (anything that can go wrong, will, and at the worst possible time). This thing came to a head on Saturday while I was at work (I work in a real rural area), and I cannot go to the Nokia or Reliance Service Centres till Monday.

All help is greatly appreciated.