Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ani_meher

Nokia Tutorial: Startup Animations & Call History Grouping

I have tried this on N2865. But I see no reason why it wouldn't work on other Nokias like 6265, 6275 etc. Try at your own risk.

You'll need Diego 3.09 & above for this.

For disabling startup animation:

Go to Phone settings. Press Read All from phone. Then Save To File. This will be your backup incase anything goes wrong. Then in Left Hand window, in PRI ID Settings - Generic Features - Graphics & animations, There will be settings for different animations. Just delete everything u can delete from that entry, with Wake Up Animatins setting with value 1 (min value), & Misc wakeup display options- display of alpha tag should be set to option 0 by default. Don't tamper with this setting.

There, no animations anymore for startup/shutdown!

For editing the Groupwise sorting of dialled calls:

Go to PRI ID Settings - Generic Feature - Call processing (Voice & data) - Call processing (voice) menu options - Call logs menu. There, you can see an option Call Log Display Options. Default is option 0- Group callers by name/phone number. Select Option 1- List callers as individual phone/name.

Thus, no more grouping in the call history!

For changing startup animation logo:

I have attached the Reliance startup animation here. You'll need MobiMB mobile browser for this. Copy the attached files in Gallery - Themeactive - locked_theme_elem. Replace the existing files if u have to.

Reliance startup logo is now in place!

It would be great if anyone can upload Tata startup logo in such manner.

Disclaimer:

1. Pls make sure u have backup of the data before tinkering with the phone. I am not responsible if u screw it up (though the chances are almost nil).

2. Don't ask me how to get these softwares.

theme_descriptor.xml

post-3172-1173943116.gif

Edited by ani_meher

^^^ maybe. i think no problem should arise. pls check n revert back. BTW all these changes are safe. so u wont end up with a paperweight phone after ur experiment. and in current diego, u can always put ur original settings back, provided u have taken backup in the first place.

Yes it will work on Major Nokia Color Phone But Be sure of the width and Height of Images Matches with Phone

In Nnokia 6255 I can't see Themeactive in Gallary using MobiMB mobile browser

Edited by sajokj

please pm me the source of diego software in my id situ1962@rediffmail.com

Great help dude.

I got diego 3.09 and modified many setting besides Startup logo. and that i replaced with help of your suggestion.

Thanks a lot.... :Sorprendido::GirandoOjos:

I have tried this on N2865. But I see no reason why it wouldn't work on other Nokias like 6265, 6275 etc. Try at your own risk.

You'll need Diego 3.09 & above for this.

For disabling startup animation:

Go to Phone settings. Press Read All from phone. Then Save To File. This will be your backup incase anything goes wrong. Then in Left Hand window, in PRI ID Settings - Generic Features - Graphics & animations, There will be settings for different animations. Just delete everything u can delete from that entry, with Wake Up Animatins setting with value 1 (min value), & Misc wakeup display options- display of alpha tag should be set to option 0 by default. Don't tamper with this setting.

There, no animations anymore for startup/shutdown!

For editing the Groupwise sorting of dialled calls:

Go to PRI ID Settings - Generic Feature - Call processing (Voice & data) - Call processing (voice) menu options - Call logs menu. There, you can see an option Call Log Display Options. Default is option 0- Group callers by name/phone number. Select Option 1- List callers as individual phone/name.

Thus, no more grouping in the call history!

For changing startup animation logo:

I have attached the Reliance startup animation here. You'll need MobiMB mobile browser for this. Copy the attached files in Gallery - Themeactive - locked_theme_elem. Replace the existing files if u have to.

Reliance startup logo is now in place!

It would be great if anyone can upload Tata startup logo in such manner.

Disclaimer:

1. Pls make sure u have backup of the data before tinkering with the phone. I am not responsible if u screw it up (though the chances are almost nil).

2. Don't ask me how to get these softwares.

how to change startup logo and shutdown logo nokia cdma 6275i using diego 3.09? can someone explain with tutorial please?? thank you ...