Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Motorola Want To Rock Cdma

Reliance Hain isliye toh hope hain .... cos of Reliance other GSM subscribers r getting cheap tariffs or can say GSM service providers are getting competition..... Its a matter of few days ... Reliance is gonna rule as its ruling now with its tariffs and network....

In india ... indians ki problem hain kuch acchi aur cheap cheez aayi toh accept nahi karne ka aur bolne ka saala public ko ch**tiya bana raha hain.... and public end up with showing off ... making faces in name of "Reliance".... !!!!

For Kind Information .... Got a newsletter from Motorola its Launching on June :) !!!!

Bole Toh tention Nai Lene Ka.... Mast Rehne ka :)

Reliance Hain isliye toh hope hain .... cos of Reliance other GSM subscribers r getting cheap tariffs or can say GSM service providers are getting competition..... Its a matter of few days ... Reliance is gonna rule as its ruling now with its tariffs and network....

In india ... indians ki problem hain kuch acchi aur cheap cheez aayi toh accept nahi karne ka aur bolne ka saala public ko ch**tiya bana raha hain.... and public end up with showing off ... making faces in name of "Reliance".... !!!!

For Kind Information .... Got a newsletter from Motorola its Launching on June :) !!!!

Bole Toh tention Nai Lene Ka.... Mast Rehne ka ;)

humm..

wow thanks for the info............

bhidu, sasta deneka iska matlab ye nahi ke lutneka... aur aapun gang kya kal parso reliance join nahi kiya, ke kuchh bhi bakte jao.

if u r new to reliance, then wait till u get ur share of experience. if u r an old user, then say thaks to ur good luck, n pray that remains so till u get ur first taste of reliance treatment.

bhidu, sasta deneka iska matlab ye nahi ke lutneka... aur aapun gang kya kal parso reliance join nahi kiya, ke kuchh bhi bakte jao.

if u r new to reliance, then wait till u get ur share of experience. if u r an old user, then say thaks to ur good luck, n pray that remains so till u get ur first taste of reliance treatment.

Hey Dude... I booked Reliance on the very 1st day wen it was launched.... wen all the other people were busy criticising Reliance

again for the same reason " Low tariffs and XYzee" .... I had worked before for its Broadband network six years back... wen reliance was digging broadband network all over india and mumbai in name of powersurfer ( BSES )..... I Knew the day Reliance will launch its Network it gonna F***K all the over priced GSM Service Providers... and wohi hua.... it takes time for indian people to accept something gud from indian.... and as Reliance is entering Manufacturing of handset in India ( Again the 1st one to do so ) thanx for the relief in excise duties for domestic handset manufacturer ( Only Reliance is planning to enter ) and ofcourse Handsets

will be almost 50% cheap..... and not to forget its network upgrading plans.... Reliance is Gonna Rule for sure.... Only Airtel and Reliance will be competing with each other...... Aur rahi baat wrong billing ki etc... woh toh hona hi hain.... Reliance ho ya any XYZ.. its our duty to be alert and respond in time instead of wasting time yelling at service providers... and as far as my experience i had done this several times for me & for my friends always... got an assurance and problem solvd from 'Reliance assurance cell'... and ya Customer care guys ( Call centre ) You know very well wat kindda guys and gals sits over there ( in almost all Domestic One ) no product knowledge etc... etc...

So dear I have a gud taste of Reliance... and know my friends who keep having taste from other service providers ;)

Keep Rocking... MoTo RoKr Z6m is Coming.... ;) !!!!!

http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/motorokrz6m/

Thanks & Regards

MaHeN4eVeR

Edited by MaHeN4eVeR

ya, i guess u r right. no matter what happens, exorbant billing, unexplained cutting of prepaid balance, unasked enabling of caller tunes, dudcting arbirary amount for R World, n all that stuff, we should not complain because what the company did in past. also,

its our duty to be alert and respond in time instead of wasting time yelling at service providers

Please elaborate this 'respond in time' phrase, n 'in time' means what? many members here (including myself) seem to be not smart enough to respond in time for the countless problems, and thus got their money n time wasted rightfully.

no one is denying reliance the credits they deserve, mainly making the cell phone within the reach of common man. but that doesn't give them any right to do anything with no shame what so ever.

n by the way, i m no employee of rim or any other cellular, so i m not bound to only praise or shame reliance. i m a customer, who will applaud when something good has happened (hmm, when was the last time RIM gave me chance for this?! :) ), and will cry out loud against any foul practise.

so returning to the topic of motorokr (n NOT discussing operating of RIM), i still say, for getting rokr on reliance soon, u will require insane amount of luck.

Sure the advent of Reliance has done good things for mobile consumers in India! But that is the nature of competition ...they arent doing this for charity!!

And there are 2 ways to applaud - one by staying in the RIM camp and the other outside it. You can be a suker, stay with RIM and let it do good things to the mobile industry or you can do the smart thing of getting out/staying out and still applaud at how RIM's existance is doing good things to Indian mobile tariffs. :)

No marks for guessing my camp... I suddenly sprouted wisdom and defected last month... ;)

Edited by raccoon

^^^ if only i get some alternative for the .15ps for on net terrif, even i'll be glad to join u! :)

Well, Im sure you know other operators are offering 10 paise tariffs, etc (dont know about Bombay circle though). But then if your contacts are on RIM and you cant get them to change, then you are stuck...

hey maheN4ever

when reliance is launching GSM services in UP EAST region???? since they r giving it to bihar.......

hey maheN4ever

when reliance is launching GSM services in UP EAST region???? since they r giving it to bihar.......

any news abt Rocker????????