Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
jmthakur

Can An Individual Buy The Ppc 6700? Where And How?

I am an individual (meaning not part of a company) and I want to buy this model for personal use. I had called up Reliance help and I was told that it was not meant for individual use. is that so?

While GSM users have many PDA phones to choose from, this is the only one for Reliance users. Can I buy and use this model? What if I get this model from someone abroad or through private purchase? Will I be able to use it.

I know this is a very basic question but hope someone clarifies. Thanks very much!

As of now Reliance is offerring only corporate connections (through a company) for UTStarcom PPC 6700. They expect it to make it available for other customers soon.

If you get the RUIM based version (available in China), you "may be" able to use with a Reliance RUIM card, not sure.

Or else you can check this topic if interested: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=9131

As of now Reliance is offerring only corporate connections (through a company) for UTStarcom PPC 6700. They expect it to make it available for other customers soon.

If you get the RUIM based version (available in China), you "may be" able to use with a Reliance RUIM card, not sure.

Or else you can check this topic if interested: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=9131

Thanks very much Arun, for your prompt reply.

I checked the topic link you gave but there it seems that the buyers are merrily buying the handsets offered. Probably it means that these are unlocked models that work perhaps for individuals also?!

Thanks very much Arun, for your prompt reply.

I checked the topic link you gave but there it seems that the buyers are merrily buying the handsets offered. Probably it means that these are unlocked models that work perhaps for individuals also?!

Yes Jayant ... the handsets are programmed by Sadik so that it works perfect with everyone.. .... I recommend you to purchase the handset from our Sadikbhai .. you'll get it at a really exiting price :winko: ....

Thanks Niral Sutaria. In fact, I sent Sadiqbhai a pm but till now not received a reply. may be i will remind him or add a message to that topic referred to above.

He is on a vacation.

Will be back by 23rd.

u can call or sms saik on his cell 9324098555

Thanks Tanveer and Supernova. I am already in touch with him and he is prompt in his replies. I am new to this Forum but I see he has quite a following! He must be a great guy!

Thanks Tanveer and Supernova. I am already in touch with him and he is prompt in his replies. I am new to this Forum but I see he has quite a following! He must be a great guy!

He is !!