Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Browsing On Pc With Reliance Mobile World

After so many hack and cracks i have now found the user name and password using which any Reliance NetConect customer can conect his PC to reliance internet network and have to pay per KB and not for time

The following is the Settings have to be made in Dial up Connection in PC and it can used by any Person with any Handset

Dail String = #777

User Name = UTS@relianceinfo.com

Password = i4gE7DW

If u want to Open RWorld in FireFox in PC u have to Install WML Exntention and also set the proxy setting in FireFox as below

wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Here 8080 is Port and can be writen in seprate box if demanded.

This whole setting have been Etracted by PPC 6700 which i use

Edited by hpnasik

After so many hack and cracks i have now found the user name and password using which any Reliance NetConect customer can conect his PC to reliance internet network and have to pay per KB and not for time

The following is the Settings have to be made in Dial up Connection in PC and it can used by any Person with any Handset

Dail String = #777

Password = i4gE7DW

If u want to Open RWorld in FireFox in PC u have to Install WML Exntention and also set the proxy setting in FireFox as below

A real break through.

HATS OFF to you Mr. HP :D

Edited by Shaikhsadik

^^^

Its great my dear Hetal. :D Is it legal ?

Thanks hp.really you have done a great job.congrats to you.i shall give it a try today.but we have all in some data plan or other.then?should we opt for the defult plan and enjoy the kb plan?

@Honest

As PPC6700 is a Pocjet PC and it uses Internal Modem to connect to Net Server so it can not use QNC to overcome this issue

Reliance have Created a Universal User name and Password for everybody so they can use this User name and Password for COnnecting like WAP and pay per KB.

U can use this and tell them that u are using PPC6700 they dont have control to refrain any user from this Settings

gr8 info can we browse to all site using this? I will try to run cab file customization of 6700 and see. I removed not knowing benefits of per KB charge

are you sure they will charge per KB basis

if you dont give you userid and pw that is your phone number, i dont think you are charged as per net connect.

By the way hetal, will it work for reliance original PPC s only or.............

I mean what all modifications will be required?

usernames : sam1, qnc and UTS@relianceinfo.com with respective passwords password, qnc and i4gE7DW are for RWORLD. Nokia uses qnc, old samsung and LG upto LG 2030 (asI know) uses sam1 and PPC 6700 uses uts@ as user name. I do not know about charges, but I am sure hetal's observation has to be perfect.

Also all passwords can logon to network, but browsing was not possible. With special proxy for PPC I am sure browsing may be possible.

Just use UTS user anme and Given password in Dailer of PC i can browse all Web SIte With Out Proxy also

Proxy Server is only Needed if your want to Open Wap.RWorld.co.in site (RWorld Site)

Dail String = #777

Password = i4gE7DW

I am having Nokia 2112. I tried your settings. It does not work. I am not able to figure out. Which modem should I use? I tried to use the modem installed through R-Connect CD. IT says hardware failure first. Second time it says the device is already in use.

Please help.

Umesh

I am able to use it with my Nokia 6275.

Has anyone checked bill for same or unbilled amount after usage.

Dail String = #777

Password = i4gE7DW

I am having Nokia 2112. I tried your settings. It does not work. I am not able to figure out. Which modem should I use? I tried to use the modem installed through R-Connect CD. IT says hardware failure first. Second time it says the device is already in use.

Please help.

Umesh

Its driver and installation problem.

Awesome work..HP..

let me try tht wid my nk6235...

Edited by kunal hemrajani

which userid and password for my LG 5430 can be used?

usernames : sam1, qnc and UTS@relianceinfo.com with respective passwords password, qnc and i4gE7DW are for RWORLD. Nokia uses qnc, old samsung and LG upto LG 2030 (asI know) uses sam1 and PPC 6700 uses uts@ as user name. I do not know about charges, but I am sure hetal's observation has to be perfect.

Also all passwords can logon to network, but browsing was not possible. With special proxy for PPC I am sure browsing may be possible.

which userid and password for my LG 5430 can be used?

Dail String = #777

Password = i4gE7DW

Hi HP,

Its good idea to connect this way, but quite expensive. Reliance charges 10 Paisa/KB, means For 1 MB we need to pay (1024Kb*.10= 120.40 Rs.)

while in time plan in 3 - 4 minute we can download 1 Mb means ( 4 Minute * .60 paisa= 2.40 Rs) which is quite cheap compared to pay per KB.

:NOTriste:

Dail String = #777

Password = i4gE7DW

this is useful when your connection is likely to remain ideal more say messenger. else per KB is very expensive

or if you have DAPO or other plans with R-World free.

or if you have DAPO or other plans with R-World free.

hi i have r word free im on 250 plan for unlimited r world , can use the above hack n browse the net 24*7 unlimitedly ?

pls confirm

regards

praveen

RWorld uses qnc as user name and password which is quiet Different

but please check and post back you experience

UTS@relianceinfo.com as username with resepective password is working my nokia 6235 but only r-world menu is open and submenu open and but nothing open after that. sam1 and password is also connected but nothing open and qnc & qnc is not connected. help about this solution

thanx lets c if it works

hey dudes qnc is not workin at all though HP's trick UTS ts workin well