Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Browsing On Pc With Reliance Mobile World

After so many hack and cracks i have now found the user name and password using which any Reliance NetConect customer can conect his PC to reliance internet network and have to pay per KB and not for time

The following is the Settings have to be made in Dial up Connection in PC and it can used by any Person with any Handset

Dail String = #777

User Name = UTS@relianceinfo.com

Password = i4gE7DW

If u want to Open RWorld in FireFox in PC u have to Install WML Exntention and also set the proxy setting in FireFox as below

wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Here 8080 is Port and can be writen in seprate box if demanded.

This whole setting have been Etracted by PPC 6700 which i use

TATA Indicom has a plan

Home to Mobile 349 under which you could surf net from 10 to 6 in the night free and unlimited.

But now TATA Indicom put the cap on this night free surfing :Equivocado:

in TATA Indicom Website following line has been written:

Free Internet Usage between 10 Pm to 6 am upto 2000 mins . Post 2000 mins internet usage charges will be 40 paise/min'

You can Click Here for More Info

2609[/snapback]

Could u please let me know , what is procedure to get this username and password.

Because I'm tata and reliance user.

TATA indicom is aslo providing TATA zone service same as Reliance R world.

and Best thing is that, TATA is not charging any thing to use TATA zone on handsets.

SO basically i'm looking out for user name and password which handset uses when we connect to tata zone on handset.

Otherwise, Tata is charging 40p/min if internet is uses on pc.

Dial number #777

username internet

password internet

charge 40p/min.

It will be Great if u will tell me username and password for tata zone. or procedure to found out this.

By looking out username and password it seems that u have cracked some program,. thanks in Advance.

Tata zone is using QNC (Quick Net Connect which can only be connected using the Handset only)

Thank you very much Hetal. Hope tata wll also come with some kind of universal username, once they launch PDA handsets like UTS 6670.

I was successfully using the UTS password till Saturday in Mumbai. But am not able to browse anything on the net since yesterday, and am currently in Jabalpur. The phone connects successfully, and the computer is registered on the network, but nothing loads thereafter. Even my WAP has stopped working since I came to Jabalpur. Is the UTS password region specific, or the WAP servers in MP/Jabalpur are not working?

Its working in my case.

I am using chat and play plan in which kb rate doesnt apply. So does it mean I can surf net without paying anything?

Edited by sachinrocks

From last 2 days speed is very slow. none of page opens. have they corrected it?

well i am A DAPO Customer, Per KB usage in Rworld is free to me so if i use r-connect with stated user id and password will it be free for me?

Cool Yaar It works very fyne.. Well i feel speed is also more using this ID password,, Thanks Alot But i am doubtful of the charges i hope as being a Dapo customer it should be free as KB usage is free to me...

ONCE AGAIN THANKS ALOT...

WELL CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME WITH PROPER STEPS HOE TO CONFIGURE FIREFOX TO RUN RWORLD ON PC...?

Cool Yaar It works very fyne.. Well i feel speed is also more using this ID password,, Thanks Alot But i am doubtful of the charges i hope as being a Dapo customer it should be free as KB usage is free to me...

WELL CAN U PLEASE GUIDE ME WITH PROPER STEPS HOE TO CONFIGURE FIREFOX TO RUN RWORLD ON PC...?

@Vikas

Completely shed any doubts you have about the charges for DAPO customers. I have a DAPO plan & have been using this user ID & pass since last one year without having being charged a penny for it. I keep the connection on for an average of 8-10 hrs daily.

So Happy surfing & downloading completely FOC !! :GirandoOjos::Contento::Contento::Contento:

@Vikas

Completely shed any doubts you have about the charges for DAPO customers. I have a DAPO plan & have been using this user ID & pass since last one year without having being charged a penny for it. I keep the connection on for an average of 8-10 hrs daily.

So Happy surfing & downloading completely FOC !! :GirandoOjos::Contento::Contento::Contento:

Thanks Alot Dear.... But well can u plz let me know how to configure Mozilla Firefox to run rwold on my pc?

today using these passwords I am to connect but I am unable to open any website both on my PC & mobile.

today using these passwords I am to connect but I am unable to open any website both on my PC & mobile.

Dear sourav it was happened with me also since last 2 days,but now its working fine.so enjoy.

working fine for me as well

today its working for me.

thnx

Yes my dear friends, it stopped permanently.

They have perhaps blocked it to force subscription of data plan.