Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sanjeev

Unable To Hear Rings If Handsfree Attached

Hi,

This Topic I added just to inform u guys abt problem faced by me and solution got on it.

After one month usage of my Hand set 2030 one day I decided to use Handsfree.

In the after I heard some light ring similar 2 my mobile ring. So I just checked the mobile, one of my friend calling me. He told me that, he tried 3 times before this call :P . Actually I couldn't able 2 hear ring coz voice was not comming out of set as it was diverted to handsfree. :(

I took my cell to Web Word and they told me that I will have to upgrade the Software which will not divert ringtones into handsfree. I just asked them why earlier software was not having that facility and they said that it was requirement from they customers that if handsfree is put into set the rings should be diverted 2 handsfree only and not 2 set.

After that upgradation my phone started ringing nicely even putting handsfree into it. :confuse:

So guys u should also keep upgrading ur s/w time 2 time. :thumb:

I am also facing the same problem with my RD2130

I donot know why they will not update the software properly :confuse:

hi I cannot understand why u call this a problem this feature was added in ver 15 as when you use handsfree and r in traffic you wont be able to hear ring if it does not ring in ear piece

I think a better solution for u all will be a software upgrade in which phone will ring both in handset and ear piece just like some nokia mobiles

what do u say

hi I cannot understand why u call this a problem this feature was added in ver 15 as when you use handsfree and r in traffic you wont be able to hear ring if it does not ring in ear piece

I think a better solution for u all will be a software upgrade in which phone will ring both in handset and ear piece just like some nokia mobiles

what do u say

Yes Shabbooo,

I agree with you. Its a feature and not a bug. For example, if u r in a meeting and also expecting an imp call, then this is quite useful, so that all other people are not disturbed.

Hi Rajat,

My current version is RD203F 15 PRL : 1

But I also agree with Shaboo that its a feature and not bug. But if a new version which gives facility of handsfree & set ringer then people can take advantage of that version. :rolleyes: