Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HetalDP

Mip Error (mobile Ip Error) Demystified

:NOTriste: If you are getting Error of MIP M. IP Allocation Error every time you Connect to RConnect or Reliance Mobile World :NOTriste:

Method 1

Here is the way Out U require Qualcomm Diagnostic Modem Driver with QPST then

Just go to Service Programming and Read the Setting from the Phone then

go to M.IP Tab then in Mobile IP Behaviour Select Simple IP only and then Write All Setting to Phone

Just Reboot the Phone and thats it. Now say no to that annoying error :Contento::GirandoOjos::Contento:

Method 2

Yoiu Require Resco Reg Editor then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\PhoneExt

and Create a new DWORD Item

HiddenMIPError = 1

Edited by hetaldp
  • Like 1

See the QPST Service Programming Module

post-9478-1181588231_thumb.jpg

Edited by hetaldp
  • Like 1

Wonderful !!!

yes that is a very annoying error message that pops up when connecting, will try this out...

this error is applicable to Verizon only. Sprint uses Sipmple IP only. Anyways, why dont you try to write qnc connect. This will help to enable MMS.

i had done this some time back. it works nicely now.

u can do this in yr ppc it self by using ##778 talk in yr dialer

(newbies dont try all this)

The error is common in verizon phones like Kshah said. It is problem linked between error to shift between 1xCDMA & EVDO. Since we dont have EVDO in india yet, we force it to use 1xCDMA by putting SIMPLE IP.

Edited by petar

worked like a charm !!!!!! thx guys... that error was soooo irritating.... now is thre a way to also block the sdca message from coming also? its pretty annoying too....

worked like a charm !!!!!! thx guys... that error was soooo irritating.... now is thre a way to also block the sdca message from coming also? its pretty annoying too....

I am been bugged since I started using 6600, could not find any way to avoid, pl. post if you find some thing.

QNC is Connect is not at all Requiure.

Whenever the MMS Come Network Send a Application Event via SMS, after receiving the Event SMS the Handset Initiate any Default Connection Marked for MMS and download the HTML link provided in SMS. This Downloaded HTML Link is called as MMS.

I am Finding Difficulty to use ArcSoft MMS 3.5 anybody have 3.1 then please tell me that 3.1 is working with AKU 3.5 then I can make a try.

Here is MMS 3.06 hope help, rename to .cab from .rar I dont know if it works with AKU 3.5, Also QNC is required because I have tried to remove QNC settings in my nokia 6155 and I could not send MMS from handset. As soon as I restored QNC settings could send MMS.

Signed_MMS3.0.6.22_Apache_VZW_26Sep05.rar

Edited by kshah

I am been bugged since I started using 6600, could not find any way to avoid, pl. post if you find some thing.

have been sifting forums since i got the phone but no remedy yet... (i am hoping u talking about the sdca on the screen message right?)

Can someone put this in a simple language? (I am a newbie but also get bugged with IP error message). And I would love use the MMS feature, which I badly miss in this instrument.

Edited by Hellangelo

Hi all can anybody explain as what has to be done to remove mip error ....step be step please

i had done this some time back. it works nicely now.

u can do this in yr ppc it self by using ##778 talk in yr dialer

(newbies dont try all this)

The error is common in verizon phones like Kshah said. It is problem linked between error to shift between 1xCDMA & EVDO. Since we dont have EVDO in india yet, we force it to use 1xCDMA by putting SIMPLE IP.

Yoiu Require Resco Reg Editor then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\PhoneExt

and Create a new DWORD Item

HiddenMIPError = 1