Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gauravjc

Utstarcom Ppc 6700 New Update Radio Rom Ver 1.41

Gaurav...

upgraded to the new version of the radio... hapened smoothly...

what changes/improvements to expect ?

Gaurav...

upgraded to the new version of the radio... hapened smoothly...

what changes/improvements to expect ?

Improved battery life &

better signal strength !!

more abt it should be heard from hetal the guru !!

NORT SOUTH EAST WEST "HETAL" IS THE BEST !!!!!

Way to go Brother...! We need the contributions in this forum.

Is your Radio also from BELL ?? Hope there are no complication after installations ??

Hetalbhai as usual - is coming with another ROM + 1.41 Radio ROM

I think its better to wait for Hetals ROM + 1.41 Radio & upgrade everything at once rather then doing in bits n pieces.

oh that sounds good... lets see it deliver since me already using it now that u've released it...

Edited by watersigndj

@ petar

yeah this is Bell Radio Rom Released June 2007 !

I have uploaded it to my fone working perfect !

If u wanna wait for the hetals new rom no issues ... and even if u wanna install it seprately no issues !

take care !

Thanks buddy, hope it improves battery life..

I have made one ROM, ofcourse I am not as expert as Hetal (His ROM is definately more loaded than mine) but has put following softwares in ROM which were required by me

ACB power

Acrobat reader

Contact back up

Internet messanger

TCPMP player

PPC hacks

Resco explorer

PHM Reg editor

SMS Scheduler

Total commander

SMS retyr

XCPU scallar (THough I dont find it useful, I kept it)

And I install following softs through extended ROM

SKB group SMS

Sprite back up

And I install SPB time through active sync

Kshah,

u used the new core helmi_c's r4 kitchen to build this rom or went the custom rom tools way abt doing it... i have build one too and am on it for the past few days... ofcourse the inspiration and insight comes from hetal always... i have kept mine downright simple to make it work and respond faster... just abt putting the bare essentials...

Kshah,

u used the new core helmi_c's r4 kitchen to build this rom or went the custom rom tools way abt doing it... i have build one too and am on it for the past few days... ofcourse the inspiration and insight comes from hetal always... i have kept mine downright simple to make it work and respond faster... just abt putting the bare essentials...

Ditto, Helmi_C's r4 kitchen and added couple of apps from hetal too. I am no expert about adding apps to kitchen from CAB files. Hetals rom is too loaded and I cant flash phone successfully. So I decided to have mine with only necessary stuff, bare essential to keep phone fast, lean and also which protacts data properly.

BTW, I started using SAFARI browser today, will post reviews after few days.

safari fr ppc?

reviews for the win xp version claim it being a tad bit lower than even the IE 7 leave aside firefox...

as far as flashing hetals rom goes... i wonder what problem u could be having... i must have flashed and reflashed his rom a dozen times... and the bulk of the applications on it which i never used inspired me to look into getting myself a rom... and came the helmi's kitchen... though im yet ot learn how to add oems to it :P

Edited by watersigndj

I dont know some how I was unable to reflash my sprint phone with any of hetals flash. It either never came up or hanged in between. I have solved many problems but this time I failed. Safari for PC not PPC.

@kshah..

kindly upload all roms... people are getting variety to choose from.

i didnt like Safari for PC - atleast not the current build. Firefox is better then Safari. Althought i end up using IE7 most of times due to its support for MS-JVM.