Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shivkumar

Accessiories Required, Any Pointers.

Hi Everybody,

Thanks to Sadik bhai, I now own this phone, I was using this for past 2 months.

The problem is this phone requires careful handling, specially I am very scared

about the scratches.

Today I went to SP road in Bangalore to get some screen protectors, but couldn't get

for this phone.

Can any one guide me to get the screen protectors in Bangalore or India. Also I was

looking for a good leather pouch/cover.

Anyone having any idea regarding this. Please share.

Also any other accessories regarding this phone which you are using also

please share? And most important where to get that.

This will surely help all PPC users here.

Thanks a lot.

I think Sadik may be having some screen protectors, but I ordered them from eBay (USA) and it was of very good quality. I got it within 2 - 3 weeks time. I have also purchased a leather pouch, miniSD card and extended battery from eBay for my PPC 6700. You can get a lot of goodies from eBay USA (www.ebay.com > USA), just use the keyword 6700 and search there.

Hi Everybody,

about the scratches.

Today I went to SP road in Bangalore to get some screen protectors, but couldn't get

for this phone.

Can any one guide me to get the screen protectors in Bangalore or India. Also I was

Thanks a lot.

Exclusive tailor made leather pouch for XV6700 + Good quality screen guard is available with me.

3 screen protector + Leather pouch is for 500 inclusive courier. ( If its in mumbai its 400/- )

aisa kya? kab bhejoge?

@shiv - go to scratchgard

or to a mobile accescories shop and ask for o2 atoms. it fits perfect.

I have been using the Invisible shield. It covers the entire phone, lifetime guarantee also. check out the link

http://www.shieldzone.com/

What is the concept of full body shield? How does the slide out work then? Was the installation difficult or anything?

I have been using the Invisible shield. It covers the entire phone, lifetime guarantee also. check out the link

http://www.shieldzone.com/

What is the concept of full body shield? How does the slide out work then? Was the installation difficult or anything?

Tellin ya this thing is the best, I have it on all my phones. The installationis actually very easy, the shield covers the entire outer body of the phone excluding the keyboard. There are several precise pre-cut pieces that fit throughout the phone, match them up, wet with water and install. And unlike cheap versions which peel off easy, these adhere VERY well. Plus it's not permanent, you can peel it off, the adhesive is not typical because it leaves no sticky film residue but it adheres like glue. I've peeled mine off and the surface feels like brand new, problem is it's not re-useable :Riendo: . The warranty is also great, if it doesn't stay on or it stratches, they will send you a new one. I recommend it to evreyone, watch the demo on the site, it really does work. There is a little kiosk at our mall and when I watched them do the pen thing I was sold :GirandoOjos:

I need the Stylus for my PPC...urgently...I am from Delhi....any help or suggestions where to buy?

hello Sadik,

can u post the picture of the leather pouch..iam very much interested..

and what is the step by step procedure for getting things from ebay...ie custom formalities etc.,

kindly someone explain..

thanks...

hello Sadik,

can u post the picture of the leather pouch..iam very much interested..

and what is the step by step procedure for getting things from ebay...ie custom formalities etc.,

kindly someone explain..

thanks...

My Friend here has Ordered the pouch and scratch guard three days ago from Sadik Bhai, Once he receives it from Sadik,

I will give my feed back.

Its really great if some body put some light on bal1961's query for dealing with customs in case of ordering over ebay worldwide. :Sorprendido:

Hi Everybody,

about the scratches.

for this phone.

Thanks a lot.

I got screen Protector for my 6700 when asked the shop seller ( Hyderabad) he said its the one for... Nokia N95 ( Rs.70 Only good quality) it fits very nicely on this screen & sensitivity works well & also regarding the Carry Pouch, I searched a lot to find one at last ... very nice & smooth finish .. without any thread stiching visible.... Soft & moulded... its O2 PDA phone pouch with waist band to fix on the Belt .. looks like smooth leather black & thick & flexible ( it doenent look like rexine .. also I think its durable .. As i do very rough use of it.... still theres no ware on it Rs.160 only)

you can get these at any good Mobile accessory shops

Any idea where from may I get a stereo headset (wired &/Or bluetooth) for the PPC 6700 ?

^^^

@Shubhanyu Jain

My dear friend, for the stereo headset (wired or bluetooth) you can try at Delhi's Gaffar Market or Palika Bazaar. Or else try Lajpat Nagar Market that is very near to Faridabad if compared with Gaffar Market or Palika Bazaar.

Regards.

what do u says what is ur meaning for this question i dont understand

^^^

@Vijay

My dear friend, he is asking for the handsfree headset / bluetooth headset for HTC Mogul.

Regards.

Seriously speaking, the best headset is the one that sounds the best to your ears.

Second, first try to look out for similar threads where you may make your post. For one question you create a separate thread, and I am observing this to be a habit. Kindly try and keep this in check, since it creates unwanted clutter. This post could well have been made in this thread: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=9856

This is not to deplore you for creating new threads and making new posts, this is just to let you know that creating a fresh thread for asking just ONE question is outright silly.

No hard feelings .... :whistle:

For headphones- I would suggest Sennheiser CX400 (includes leather pouch, ear adaptor set, 1m extension cable, .6m main cable, cable clip) I have bought 2 from ebay from China. The price varies 700 to 900, and I dont know whether they are fakes, but their sound is heavenly. So I am sure they are from the OEM manufacturer and they beat my original ipod headphones hands down. I use them on my mogul with a 3ring (pls note 3 ring because 2 ring will not work properly with mic enabled headset jacks) 2.5mm to 3.5mm headset adaptor, gold tipped and imported from US from ebay for a paltry 300 bucks for 2 pieces.

I dont like Bluetooth Headsets but there is a beautiful Sennheiser Bletooth Stereo Headset in that which includes a bluetooth radio adaptor by which you can convert any 3.5mm jack enabled device (even ipods) to Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Headset. Search for it on Sennheiser US site and it is available on ebay. But cost is high.

Edited by dkaile

A few persons have mentioned on this thread that invisible shield screen protectors offer great protection for mobile phones. I would like to use this for N95 8GB but I am not sure from where can I get it.

I can order it from their site (zagg.com) but there can be a few issues:

- It might take weeks before the order reaches india

- There can be some issues related to customs duty

Does anyone know whether it is available in Delhi or Noida?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Amit