Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Utsav

Electro-magnetic Field

I have RD 2030 and an office which is not Air-conditioned :clap:

When I take my seat and switch the Fan on, the display panel of my Handset shows wavy display. May be due to the Electro-Magnetic Field developed by the coil in the fan.

Is it harmful for the handset :D

Strange problem. Even I got fan on top of my table, it doesnt happens.

So change the fan.

I have RD 2030 and an office which is not Air-conditioned  :)

When I take my seat and switch the Fan on, the display panel of my Handset shows wavy display. May be due to the Electro-Magnetic Field developed by the coil in the fan.

Is it harmful for the handset  :blink:

What do u mean by a wavy display.CAn u descibe it better or can up put up some pics.

What he means I suppose is something similar to the wavy display of computer screens on camera. Even I have noticed this on my phone sevral times but never paid much attention to it. Maybe now I will ???

Well, frankly it is hard to show you a wave if you never see it by yourself -_- Actually just bring your handset to a device having a transformer (e.g. near a tubelight choke/CFL-based table lamp/Desktop Charger's Plug-unit etc) and try to see the screen from an acute angle, I believe you'll be able to see it. If you still can't, I think either your handset is too good :P or your vision is too bad :( Please don't mind, it is actually hard to see this phenomenon if not observed acutely.

Have any1 ever referred this event to CC or WW? Any tech info?