Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Foreign Esn To Be Activated In Reliance / Tata

I have Just Called Customer Serivces of Tata and they have routed me to there Local Office

The Local Executive have checked by HTC Mogul Device and told me the After Loadin

SID / NID

Four Channel Parameters

PRL of Tata and Making SPC = 000000 and Registering the ESN into Tata we can activate any Phone into Tata Network

I was Surprised by his Knowlegde which is Generally far away from Reliance CC Person, I am still wondering if Reliance ca do so

Edited by hetaldp

Good info. Tata has been doing activation since long. But not Reliance.

yeah imagine... and we still side with reliance... i think its purely because of its network being alive even while the others are dead... i am happy so far having got my hands on to the ppc6700 thanks to hetal !

Dear Hetal Patel,

Congrats that TATA has activated the HTC Mogul Device for you. Please Reserve OnePiece of Mogul for me.

U know one thing Reliance & Airtel customercare are totally worthless & the worst they do not know any thing except for the sales.

Edited by keanu_reeves

Hi Hetal,

So...another feather in your cap. Good one. I appriciate. I really appriciate the way you consistently put the milestone(s) in your as well as this forum's knowledge. Its really worth reading each and every comment of yours. Sometimes, I really wonder what makes so enthusiastic that you just going on making R&D.

Keep the pace. Keep the forum members updated.

Long live Hetal_bhai !

regards,

Sudeep

Thats right, I guess TATA Indicom used to allow activation of foreign ESN on their network. Glad that you were able to get the HTC Mogul activated on TATA.

Rs. 22800 Cost of Handset

Rs. 00615 Cost of Courier to USA Residence

Rs. 03000 Duty at Airport

------------

Rs. 26415

Rs. 22800 Cost of Handset

Rs. 00615 Cost of Courier to USA Residence

Rs. 03000 Duty at Airport

------------

Rs. 26415

how much is this in USD. Does anyone want to buy Mogul from me for resale in India?

Also does any one know if HTC touch will work in with Tata

Touch should also work once u can get QPST 2.17 Build 263 Running with Touch can change the Parameteres

But what about reliance?hasn't anybody been able so far to crack this phone so that we can use it in reliance?Hetal bhai we all have got immense faith in you.you are the man who can do this.come on man and show the world what you can do.wailing for positive result soon.