Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

Redressal Of Consumer Grievances And Consumer Protection In Telecommunications

Even though its a few months old consultation paper issued by TRAI, it lists many interesting observations and grievances by consumers. While going through it, Amit Jain came across a popular figure here, check out page number 26 in the pdf !

TRAI's Consultation Paper (PDF)

well have downloaded and will surely read this and damn i will reply to it

I see Hetal Patel only on page 26 and not Amit Jain. Have I missed out something? Probably the adobe reader allots page numbers differently on each system?

Thanks

Kumaar, you are at right place. you are expected to see Hetal only.

Amit jain is the person who brought it to notice.

On the topic,

Hetal has done a great job and raised all important and valid point, especially on Inter conectivity during peak hours and provision for network unlocked CDMA handsets.

When will the operators understand that flexibility in choosing handset and operators will attract more people to CDMA.

I always thought that RUIM card will change the way CDMA is perceived, but was surprised to find that even phone based on RUIM card cannot be used with other operators.

Guys just go through all the comments made by hetal. :(

^^^

Thanks Pankaj, for the clarification. I mis-thought and mis-read it as if Amit Jain (though nothing against him at all) came across as a "popular figure" in the pdf file.

Anyway Hetal Patel is definitely an star-icon on our RW and he has definitely brought about a sea-change here.

Thanks.

Edited by KumaarShah