Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shivkumar

Dialed #777 : No Modem At Above Number[solved]

Hi

I tried searching in archives, This problem started today, I am using HPs c update. This update works great,

Thanks to Hetal.This problem occurs when I do r-connect.I checked my number and password which is correct, also

did soft-reset, turned off the radio with aeroplane mode.But nothing seems to work. I also have required balance.

I am totally confused,

Suddenly it stoped. Please help! :)

Edited by shivkumar

under Connections > Manage Existing Connections, does any connection exist. If there is any, edit it and check whether "Cellular Line" is select for "select a modem" option.

under Connections > Manage Existing Connections, does any connection exist. If there is any, edit it and check whether "Cellular Line" is select for "select a modem" option.

Hi Arun,

It as Rel Netconnect as the default connection and my phone numbers are correct. Looks like this is a wide problem with this phone, Try googling this. I am not sure what is the solution for this over reliance network, For some people soft reset worked, for some putting on the aeroplane mode worked and for some only solution was to do a hard reset.

Not sure if I lost some important files or something. I dont want to do a hard reset at this point of time.

Have u Change the Setting in ##778 M IP Profiles

or used QPST Software and Disabled MIP Profiles ???

Have u Change the Setting in ##778 M IP Profiles

or used QPST Software and Disabled MIP Profiles ???

Hi Hetal,

I never did such things, Infact I dont know such internal things, but waite is it my kid pressed some buttons accidentely and your said things got changed,

Oh my god! how am i suppose to know it. Please tell me. Is there any way to know what things went wrong, Is it highly technical?

Your Kid Cant do it as it require Six Digit Service Programming Code.

I was Just asking you the Same, Now Please FLash the New ROM AKU3.5.4.F and try it.

Hi Hetal, I did the fashing to version F but its having the same issue :-(. I am really confused. Please help, usage of the Rconnect in this phone was the most driving fact to buy this phone, So that I cant carry my bulky laptop everywhere for getting in connection to mails.Is there any way I can debug this problem. Please help.

Edited by shivkumar

Looks like my problem is solved, I got some clues with google, Here is what i did which may help some body else with similar

problem

This did not worked(for me)

1) Soft reset.

2) Aeroplane mode

3) deleting the modem and recreating the new modem with similar details

Things that worked

I upgraded to Hetals Latest Rom as suggested by him. I tried after that but the results were same.

I was using the pervious radio 1.41. Looks like the problem is some thing with the radio.

In one forum they suggested to put the EVDO on mode. I did it from the PPCHacks software with the

Hetals ROM and voila! It worked after the soft reset. Amazing.

I really don't know how it worked, but seems like some problem with the radio. I may be wrong.

May be some body else can intrepet the symptoms. I will leave this to experts.

Thanks a lot everybody.

Looks like my problem is solved, I got some clues with google, Here is what i did which may help some body else with similar

problem

This did not worked(for me)

1) Soft reset.

2) Aeroplane mode

3) deleting the modem and recreating the new modem with similar details

Things that worked

I upgraded to Hetals Latest Rom as suggested by him. I tried after that but the results were same.

I was using the pervious radio 1.41. Looks like the problem is some thing with the radio.

In one forum they suggested to put the EVDO on mode. I did it from the PPCHacks software with the

Hetals ROM and voila! It worked after the soft reset. Amazing.

I really don't know how it worked, but seems like some problem with the radio. I may be wrong.

May be some body else can intrepet the symptoms. I will leave this to experts.

Thanks a lot everybody.

I dont know how it started working but it is not the problem which can be solved with external interfaces. You need to make adjustment with PST. (Service programming) it is preIS95 or IS95 mode of data connectivity problem.

And its neither RADIO ROM nor CE ROM problem, its setting related issue.

I have flashed my phone thrice with radio and CE ROM and wasted whole day due to this problem

Edited by kshah

Hi Kshah,

Thanks a lot for the pointers, Some thing magically it worked for me after enabling Always EVDO on function.

But I am afraid if it starts mis-behaving again, I have only this trick to apply.

I have flashed my phone thrice with radio and CE ROM and wasted whole day due to this problem

I am very curious to know How did you actually solve the problem. Can you throw some more pointers

to this. This will help all others who will/or is facing the problem.

I am very moved by the helpful ness of the people here in RimWeb, Its really a wonderful group.

I had a hard time with Reliance Support/Call center.

Thanks

It is if your phone supports ## codes then

##7764726

1XEVDO Data parameters: DATA_SO_OPTION: IS 707 (It is not IS 95 as I mentioned in my previous post) if you choose Pre IS 707 then you get this error

If ## codes are not supported then you have to do this with PST.

It is if your phone supports ## codes then

##7764726

1XEVDO Data parameters: DATA_SO_OPTION: IS 707 (It is not IS 95 as I mentioned in my previous post) if you choose Pre IS 707 then you get this error

If ## codes are not supported then you have to do this with PST.

Thanks a lot Kshah, This will surely help.