Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chandannasta

Reliance And Tata Landline Number Addresses

I would like to know the website used to search the addresses of tata landline num or cell numbers. If anyone knows then please post it here and also for Reliance Mobile numbers any website is there, then please let me know about it.

• Like 1

For Reliance numbers, you can check here. But all numbers won't be available since it can be delisted by the customer and many numbers may not be updated in their database, I guess its a pretty old database that you will find there.

good site ARUN !! i always used to use RWORLD for this kinda stuff !!

Tata used to have a online directory enquiry interface for their landline nos. It was a carry over from the hugestele.com days. But am unable to locate it since they upgraded their website about a few months back.

Tata FWPs hav 197 recorded in their sets by default for directory enquiry but that doesn't work!

Can anybody help me out if there is any website of Reliance where we can find out if a particular number of reliance is a prepaid connection or a post paid connection

Nah, I don't think there will be any such website which allows you to find that !

For Reliance numbers, you can check here. But all numbers won't be available since it can be delisted by the customer and many numbers may not be updated in their database, I guess its a pretty old database that you will find there.

nice site . but the records seems pretty old . i tried my no and some other no which are running since 2004 ; these are also not in record

call this guy 09359220926, he has helped a lot of guys in this case

but u need to request him before asking any number, as he is a Sr. member with reliance

hai arun i m from bangalore i have one problum i was having my old friend bu i cme to india last week but its not working now plz help me any alltenative number is avilible the no is 9314871159