Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolraj79

Video Formats In Nok 6275

hi guys i jst bought this nokia 6275 but m surprised to see it doesnt play mp4 files? m sad bcoz now i cant see movies i hv downloaded in mp4 format...seems its supports only 3g files...can any1 shed light on this feature?

rajesh

6275 supports only 3GPP formats (H.263), H.264/AVC & MPEG-4

You might wanna use some convertor from internet to convert your current movie clips into one of the formats available as above.

There are a lot of converters available which converts .avi, .mp4, .mpg formats to .3gp, .3g2, etc., You are required to download one among them. I have downloaded the Mobile 3g converter.

Also check this site, you dont have to download any converter you have to choose your file, browse it and get it converted from here... http://www.all2convert.com/index.html

<_<

^^^

But I think the voice quality of 3gp is not as good as it is in MP4 format. What do you say my dear friends ?

Regards.

MP4 files should be of low resolution only i. e. 176x144. Then only it can be played.

i guess our phone doesnt play .mpg and .avi while the other phones like rokr of around same price do play it... come on... this is not fair.. someone please develop applications for that

^^^

@cooldimple29

My dear friend, you can convert your *.mpg & *.avi files to *.3gp format to view them on your Nokia 6275.

Regards.

^^^

@cooldimple29

Yes my dear friend, not only the picture quality but also the voice quality of *.3gp files is not good at all. But at the same time in MP4 the picture as well as the voice quality is quite good.

Regards.

why the video not stretch upto fullscreen even in fullscreen mode(only switches to landscape mode). some white background appears in 4 sides of display. this not happen in 6233 which is GSM version of 6275??

:NOTriste::confuse:

^^^^^

Experts! can we stretch the video to full screen using diego??

help need??

why the video not stretch upto fullscreen even in fullscreen mode(only switches to landscape mode). some white background appears in 4 sides of display. this not happen in 6233 which is GSM version of 6275??

:NOTriste::confuse:

How can you compare with 6233

its just like a comparison between ant&elephant

only colour codes are same

we got 2MP cam on our mobile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just nokia is cheating us by saying 2MP

my old 1.3 MP camera is more better than this

poor sound quality

have you ever heared 6233 ???

6233 can open and work more MIDP2 applications, which 6275 cant

also head phone of 6233 is also topnotch

try with 6275, you can feel the difference in sound quality, volume, bass effect....

^^^^^ k buddy, In ur handset how is video appear in full screen mode? upto edges of the screen???

boss...

u can play mp4 files in 6275...

just download total video converter...from any site ...

and make the mp4 settings as below

change video frame rate to 10 fps

vieo size to 176*144

select mpeg4 decoder...

thats it..u will get good clarity videos...played on 6275

boss...

u can play mp4 files in 6275...

just download total video converter...from any site ...

and make the mp4 settings as below

change video frame rate to 10 fps

vieo size to 176*144

select mpeg4 decoder...

thats it..u will get good clarity videos...played on 6275

hai guys,

just download SUPER converter and convert your files to any format. Important thing that it is fully free!

If you have any problem while downloading you can also use the path which i had shared earlier in another topic. 6275 can play 176:144 video with 25 fps (even 30) H263 or H264 ,AAC Audio (360 kbps). Please donot use above 900 kbps for video, which will hang your handset

hi spk nair...

if u use 25 fps for video then synchronisation b/w sound and video will lost...u try it ...and as far as i know..i never faced hanging problem with my 6275

hi spk nair...

if u use 25 fps for video then synchronisation b/w sound and video will lost...u try it ...and as far as i know..i never faced hanging problem with my 6275

Usually I am using 15/12.5 fps for encoding videos to my 6275. but 25 fps videos are also present in my set, and working without any problem

As you said you never faced hanging problem, you are lucky

If i am playing high bitrated videos on my (my friends set also) video frame will bacame freeze and only audio will going on. We have to remove the battery in switched on condition to overcome it