Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Htc Mogul On Tata, I Did It!

I have Changed the

SID, NID, Primay Channer A & B, Secondary Channel A & B loaded Nam 1 & Nam 2 PRL, SPC = 000000

I got all above Parameter from Tata Customer Care and they told any Foreign ESN Handset can work if you are able to change the above Parameters, After that I Get an GSK (Getting Started Kit) of Tata which have 14 Digit Activation Number, then Dialed *228 and followed the Instruction, After 2 Hours (Tipical 10 Minutes they say) Received a SMS to Restart the Phone. Voila my HTC Mogul is Working on TATA

Will load my QPST .qct file (Ready made Setting for TATA) so every buddy can easily Activate Mogul on TATA

Everybody now Welcome to World of Tata Indicom

( Attached TATA.rar contains Nam1 PRL, Nam2 PRL, and Ready made QCN file for QPST Service Programming, also have GetSPC [ Run in PPC6800 / Mogul Type the ESN in Capital and get the Service Programming Code] )

Tata.rar

Edited by hetaldp

Hi Hetal_bhai,

Good one.

Another feather in your cap. Hats of to you !

regards.

Now from where can I get a new Mogul, may anybody tell me .... My Sadikized PPC has become just like the area he lives in is famous for, and I am in need of a new PPC. So, be it Mogul, if our Hetal bhai has managed to Indianize it...

Anybody!! How can I get a Mogul here? For how much?

Good job hetal. I wish reliance adopt openness of tata.

HETAL BHAI .... U R THE "KING"

too good buddy !!!

Keep it up .....!

God bless you!

Now from where can I get a new Mogul, may anybody tell me .... My Sadikized PPC has become just like the area he lives in is famous for, and I am in need of a new PPC. So, be it Mogul, if our Hetal bhai has managed to Indianize it...

Contact hetal he might have one

Interesting hear that CC ppl know this much tech stuff <_<

Edited by ss_rakesh

I was Surprised than i have asked in Gujarat, Nasik and my Friend MMJain have asked it in Karnataka every CC Person in TATA said it can be Activated in TATA if the CDMA Parameter are Set Properly

Maybe RCL should send their CC staff enmasse to TATA for refresher training and also politeness.

Hi Hetal, just out of curiosity, all the things you have mentioned like SID, NID, Primay Channer A & B, Secondary Channel A & B loaded Nam 1 & Nam 2 PRL, SPC = 000000 which you got from the tata CC, for reliance can it not be extracted from an existing phone.

I remember in some post in Rimweb some one was mentioning about some parameter in reliance network which is different, So it will not be possible to all the global handsets with Reliance

Edited by ss_rakesh

I remember in some post in Rimweb some one was mentioning about some parameter in reliance network which is different, So it will not be possible to all the global handsets with Reliance

meaning different phones in reliance network will have different parameters ?

Tata accept any ESN Home or Foregin

Reliance only Accept ESN which is already registered into Database of Reliance

So any CDMA Handset of World can be activated in TATA if you can load PRL and NAM Paramaters but in Reliance no Success.

Contact hetal he might have one

Hi, I have moguls for sale PPC6800 if anyone is interested,

Is it possible to generate new ESN number for the sprint HTC mogul or the HTC Touch. If yes how would you program such # into the phone. Solution wanted, will pay

hello,

it is possible to buy a cheap set, and get the ESN and use it with htc mogul..

hetal is this possible..

hello,

hetal is this possible..

does anyone know any major phone importer in INDI? I like to develop a business channel in this area of the world

At the end of your post, you have said that, you have Mogul for sale. How much will you charge? Hetal bhai has configured it for Tata. I will love to have one provided it is configured for me on Tata network.

Please let me know.

Hi Hetal,

I currently own PPC 6700 and am considering a shift to PPC 6800/Mogul as it is available with RUIM slot and at a decent price. Can u tell me how is it better than the PPC 6700 and how good is the battery life. Also it it really worth shifting to the MOGUL/PPC 6800. Have u tried using the GPS on it. In your opnion will the Mogul with RUIM work on the Reliance network.

Need your advice

regards

Raj

I have Changed the

SID, NID, Primay Channer A & B, Secondary Channel A & B loaded Nam 1 & Nam 2 PRL, SPC = 000000

I got all above Parameter from Tata Customer Care and they told any Foreign ESN Handset can work if you are able to change the above Parameters, After that I Get an GSK (Getting Started Kit) of Tata which have 14 Digit Activation Number, then Dialed *228 and followed the Instruction, After 2 Hours (Tipical 10 Minutes they say) Received a SMS to Restart the Phone. Voila my HTC Mogul is Working on TATA

Will load my QPST .qct file (Ready made Setting for TATA) so every buddy can easily Activate Mogul on TATA

( Attached TATA.rar contains Nam1 PRL, Nam2 PRL, and Ready made QCN file for QPST Service Programming, also have GetSPC [ Run in PPC6800 / Mogul Type the ESN in Capital and get the Service Programming Code] )

HI Hetal,

Is it possible to use or activate HTC Touch CDMA i.e 6900 with TATA, If we follow same procedure what you have done for HTC Mogul.

Thanks

PL Sharma

I have Changed the

Edited by PLS

hello,

hetal is this possible..

changing e*s*n of mogul is not possible till now

HI All Rimweb Guru,

I am planning to use my CDMA Htc touch bought in USA with either relaince or TATA, so need you valuable help in understanding floowing things.As per Hetal guru's research I guess we can use it on Tata.

1) Can I use procedure provided by Hetal on HTC Touch CDMA with TATA

2) Is any one able to use Wap from the handset

3) Can we use full internet from the handset itself by using QNC (quick connect) on tata or RIM ustar handset 6700 using #777.

Thanks

PL Sharma

Edited by PLS