Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kesav

Reliance At Its Best

I notice 1 mistake there... it should be 1.5 GB for Freedom Plus plan. Did I miss something else ?

mobile customers... as Platinum plan is not available for mobile customers, but for data card customers only. Hence no comedy there :Riendo:

:Riendo::rofl_200::Contento: only for Datacard

Reliance feels Mobile Customer dont Deserve to Data on Phone. Kyoki Classic hi to Bechana hai.

^^^

I too 100% percent agreed to Hetal my dear friends.

Regards.

I am using tata sky...they sent me the billing statement for june and it was for the period: 1-31st June 2007

Comedy could happen anywhere

mobile customers... as Platinum plan is not available for mobile customers, but for data card customers only. Hence no comedy there :quest:

I was also confused about Netconnect charges reliance mentioned on theier website and could not decide for which one to go.

Dear Nirvana, This page does not mention anything abuut platinum package for data cards only. Can you mention the exact place or page where Reliance declares that, so I can make decision? thanks in advance.

C Mahendra

I am using tata sky...they sent me the billing statement for june and it was for the period: 1-31st June 2007

Comedy could happen anywhere

I am hathway cabelnet subscriber and they send me invoice for October period in the bill sent in September and I assume its payment of the month in advance. Though I am not bothered for amount which is same amount for my Unlimited Bandwidth Package.

C MAhendra :Riendo:

:NOTriste::Contento::Contento: only for Datacard

Reliance feels Mobile Customer dont Deserve to Data on Phone. Kyoki Classic hi to Bechana hai.

U r right. 2 weeks back , I went to Reliance Webworld Mahim Mumbai. The sales team does not know anything about latest models. Many models are discontinued and the large photos were still on the walls. Sales team was trained to sell only CLASSIC phones so they were looking like CHANAWALAs standing with tokri at SEAFACE of Mumbai. I insisted to talk with technical guy, he came I asked if any smartphones are avaibalbe to use with Reliance, he said big NO. I asked about the Blackberry shown on website he said , it is launched previous day but yet no information available with him. I told him the model and features of Blackbery shown on Reliance website. He was so thankful to me.

I wanted PDA's, some model similar to Motorola A1200 (Ming) or RAZR-2 to be used with Reliance CDMA, but as there was nothing like it. I just left the place with hard feelings. Blackberry is useless as no further advancements are possible on it like Symbian and Linux phones. I already extended my GSM Motorola Ming with Edge modding and hundreds of softwares found on www.motorolafans.com Now I think I will stop using my 2 reliance numbers and go for GSM only, looking at latest developements in GSM about Mobile Internet.

Dont know when Mr. Anil Ambani will grow and starts using any PDA, throwing these Classics in Sea, which is just 300 mtrs from his bunglow. I still dont understand why you need large showrooms like WEBWORLD and WEBEXPRESS for selling models like Classic. Most of the reliance models they are advertising and selling now can be sold with local PAANWAALAAS too (not a bad idea, huh?).

C Mahendra.

Edited by Puneet

I was at Reliance Web World 2 weeks ago. Intend to buy a USB modem and subscribe to RS174 pay as you surf. But was told by the staff that this plan has being discontinued.

I check out Reliance website and till today still see that plan available.

Whats happening?

I was at Reliance Web World 2 weeks ago. Intend to buy a USB modem and subscribe to RS174 pay as you surf. But was told by the staff that this plan has being discontinued.

I check out Reliance website and till today still see that plan available.

Whats happening?

take printout of the webpage, kick some asses at RWW. lolz :P

Normally, Reliance employ some school kids or possible drop outs. Asking them for latest technologies and detailed information is like asking for moon. They come to Reliance Web World, have fun with their lady staffs who wear some fancy colored clothings and possibly date withsome women coming to suf Web!!!! For them customers are like idiots who are spoiling their party!

^^^

My dear friends if this behaviour of Reliance's staff continues than surely the day is not so far when Reliance will be at the backfoot. Now a days when you call Reliance CC and hear even the voice of the CC executive, you will have the experience. No assence in the voice at all. Silly stupid staff procured by Reliance. Not all are like this but 90% of them are really stupid. Telling stupid things to us. See this :

One day I called to enquire about the USB data card. The CC executive told me that Reliance doesn't have any USB Data Card. :P

Now you can imagine that what is the future of Reliance with all these stupid executives which claims to provide world class services.

Regards.

Edited by Honest

Normally, Reliance employ some school kids or possible drop outs. Asking them for latest technologies and detailed information is like asking for moon. They come to Reliance Web World, have fun with their lady staffs who wear some fancy colored clothings and possibly date withsome women coming to suf Web!!!! For them customers are like idiots who are spoiling their party!

ha ha ha. :) prolly u r right. not only the male staff but many customers too are there for the same (I trust u, u r not from that type :P ) :) Hey have you lately visited HUTCH/VODAFONE gallery? Be prepared , and go :)