Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
shreepadabhat

Free Unlimited Sms From Your Own Number

The following site www.mocodile.com is the one which allows you to send free SMS from your own number...Let it be VODAFONE(HUTCH), AIRTEL, RELIANCE, TATA etc......you can send frm any operator...All you have to do is download the software(which is free) & just register with the site & get a unique AUTHENTICATION KEY...thats it..Rest you will find out when you register....

I suggest you all to Use this site & ENJOY UNLIMITED FREE SMS service....FROM your MOBILE NUMBER

It would be nice if it is integrated with MS Outlook

If its possible, will be very helpful.

Thanks for sharing

I'll try it now

The following site www.mocodile.com is the one which allows you to send free SMS from your own number...Let it be VODAFONE(HUTCH), AIRTEL, RELIANCE, TATA etc......you can send frm any operator...All you have to do is download the software(which is free) & just register with the site & get a unique AUTHENTICATION KEY...thats it..Rest you will find out when you register....

I suggest you all to Use this site & ENJOY UNLIMITED FREE SMS service....FROM your MOBILE NUMBER

I don't think this service is free... Though I have not downloaded the software and try it, but there web site says:

"Price of sending an SMS depends on recepient mobile number and location."

And the price for India is 1.625 Cents per message.

Can anyone who has tried it out, confirm this?

^^^^

I've tried it, but not confirmed the charges as i hven't checked after usage.

But sms sent even when mobile switch off. & also how they can charge while there's no connection between the website & mobile(like BT,IR...)

It is charged guys.Its kinda waste coz SMS charges on my Vodafone connection are cheaper than this!So why do we need to buy credits to SMS through this software.And they also include an ad in that SMS.

CONCLUSION: UTTER WASTE NO NEED TO CHECK IT OUT!

Nothing is free as we speak. Let us not waste our time in such gimmicks.

There were so many such SMS free type of things came and gone. They would give you some free credits during initial days but after that they would charge exhorbitant rates for SMS messages.

It is not even worth to consider such services at individual levels. Probably, this may be useful if you run a business where you want to automate certain messaging to mobile phones without spending Rs 900+taxes for every Blackberry connection!!!! Others better stay!

Hummmmmmmmmm

I couldn't get even authentication till now !!!!!!!

Dear Friends,

There is 1 website by now which REALLY gives FREE SMS service. The only thing is that you can send just 4 sms per day ( The catch is it remembers your IP address, just change your IP and you can send 4 sms again)

I often use this site to send sms outside my circle as local sms in my plan are free upto 500 sms's per month.

So I am having a ball as local sms for me are free and for sending sms outside my circle I use this site.

The Site is :- www.atrochatro.com

ENJOY SMSING

But in that site,the caller id will be the site adress.

I want the caller id to be my mobile number.The other should feel as if iam sending from my own mobile(number)......

Any site which offers this?

Ending this

!!! There is no free lunch !!!

Edited by hetaldp

Rediff bol allows a person to send 2 sms to a no in a day.but if the receiver replys again 2 sms can be sent to that no.this is free.

^^^

@prashant

My dear friend, removing the advt. is not possible at all.

Regards.