Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
imshyam

Lg Rd 6600 !

Dear Friends,

I am having LG RD6600, residing at Ahmedabad. I have the same problem with keypad, it already loosen. my one yr.warranty period just expired. Do the LG Service centre help me ????

a)I am very much unsatisfied with Mirror-Finish of LG RD6600, it is quite trouble viewing screen in Sun Light, is there any way out. Here some of friend has informed that Reliance Info. has insisted LG to make this handset with mirror finishing screen. Is there any way out to solve this problem ???

B) Is it sure that, this hand set accepts 2 GB memory card and working fine with the same. ??

c) What is better advisable to transfer data , card reader or data cable ???

Where should i get the same ?

- Paresh shah

Dear Friends,

I am having LG RD6600, residing at Ahmedabad. I have the same problem with keypad, it already loosen. my one yr.warranty period just expired. Do the LG Service centre help me ????

- Paresh shah

You can it get it done for free .. :) anytime even outside warranty period also ...

Dear Friends ,

Small update here even if u have lost keypad of phone or u have misplaced it will be done for Free . This is from my personal experience , in my case it was misplaced as it was tampered out from phone .. :Contento: . Just take it to LG service center they will do it without asking any ques <_<

:previous: Good News ! :GirandoOjos: :GirandoOjos:

Regards

Shyam

for my LG6600 keypad, they charged me Rs 330 or so.. it's second year for this handset, and second time changing.

Edited by deadman

hi

i'm kumar need your help. Can you plz tell from where i can download lg rd 6600 pc suite.