Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
imshyam

Lg Rd 6600 !

Any member using this LG 6600 for netconnect please give your review on the speed and reliability of this handset for Internet usage.

Also since this phone has bluetooth can we use BT to connect to our laptop instead of a datacable and use internet?

Yes I use the netconnect facility occasionally via bluetooth, and it just works great

the speed is good and the connection is constant

The handset has a "Call Reject" feature in its call manager

but when I assign a number there

the phone does not reject but adds a line "Rejected Call" to an incoming call from that number

Is there a way we use the phone to directly reject the blocked users????

Hi..

Recently i bought one RD6600 and also an usb dongle with it..but i cannot establish the connection via bluetooth. :NOTriste: I am using BlueSoleil Software..for the dongle

I searched through this thread but can't find how to connect and transfer files to and from my pc to 6600 via BT..

If anybody used BT for transferring mp3 files to the phone?? :confuse: It will be really helpful if anyone upload the detailed steps (using bluesoleil) ...

thanking in advance...

• Like 1

Any member using this LG 6600 for netconnect please give your review on the speed and reliability of this handset for Internet usage.

Also since this phone has bluetooth can we use BT to connect to our laptop instead of a datacable and use internet?

Yes I use the netconnect facility occasionally via bluetooth, and it just works great

the speed is good and the connection is constant

Does the phone come with a pc-suite for Bluetooth connectivity? or are you using some other software?

Hi guys,

I am having difficulty in receiving files via BT. I tried to send a song from my GSM mobile (around 4Mb) to LG RD6600 and it gave me an error saying file size is large. I checked up and I have enough space available in my phone to receive that file. Any idea as to why it is happening?

Does the phone come with a pc-suite for Bluetooth connectivity? or are you using some other software?

No, there is no pc suite for the purpose.

I have created a simple dial up connection with the modem as Bluetooth phone.

Hi guys,

I am having difficulty in receiving files via BT. I tried to send a song from my GSM mobile (around 4Mb) to LG RD6600 and it gave me an error saying file size is large. I checked up and I have enough space available in my phone to receive that file. Any idea as to why it is happening?

If you have enough free space in the INTERNAL MEMORY then the other possible reason is the length of the title name

I have had this problem while transferring from a Nokia to LGRD 6600

reduce the characters in the title and retry

i dunno abt that, just try reducing them to considerable logical

Dear friends,

While going through Handset details of LG 6600 on Rcom.co.in, They had mentioned that this handset contain WAP BROWSER, I am using this handset since last 9 months, can anyone help me out, where thsi WAP Browser is.

Thanks

Nilesh

I am trying to download the PC sync software for RD6600 but its not available at the website (lgmobiles.com). I get the error "file not found".

If it is under 5 mb can someone please email it to me at my email id? amitmerwar@yahoo.com or maybe upload it to an online upload website from where i can download it.

many thanks in advance.

Amit

@Amit Merwar

Download drivers from below links

Link

@Amit Merwar

Link

Hi Vijay

This only containts the software for DUN (Dial Up Networking). I'm trying to locate the PC Sync software which will let me xfer files.

But thanks anyways <_<

@Amit

Search google for that u can download lg desktop manager

And u can also provide CD with data cable

Can any body help me regarding call record in LG Rd 6600...

Is this feature available ?

If no...is it possible to do the call record wit any software??

@Amit Merwar

Link

Hi Vijay

This only containts the software for DUN (Dial Up Networking). I'm trying to locate the PC Sync software which will let me xfer files.

But thanks anyways <_<

LG Desktop or PC Sync sofwtare at

http://www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Communi...3000PC_Sync.zip

Should support this model too, as for me its is working for many LG models.

My Bad, some one has also posted a link to the exact software with driver, but since I have a bad habit of reading long threads backward hence posted the link too early, any ways that link is

http://www.lgmobiles.com/PCsync/RD6600_Syn...p;%20Driver.zip

But still I think that LG Desktop software should work with most of the LG sets.

Edited by DontAsk

Can any body help me regarding call record in LG Rd 6600...

Is this feature available ?

If no...is it possible to do the call record wit any software??

^^^ @ Devdas

DEar in mine view there is not possibilities of call Recording !

Regards

Shyam

Dear Latha !

this reply for u r mail and other who baught newly lgrd 6600

litsen u will get data cable for it from grey market ! just bring there u r phone u will get it !

lg rd 5130 and much more phone comes with same data cable slot !

so no need to get same made !

and 1 more important thing for you u will transfer u r data easily with PC SYNC programm

so b4 u buy get that software 1 st !

Regards

Shyam

Edited by imshyam

Hi Guys

is any of us facing problem of hang in this LG RD 6600 !

if yes then pls share it with me !

i want to discuss about that and will get solution !

Regards

Shyam

:confuse::NOTriste::Decepcionado:

Hi,its akshay here.I have a strange problem!!! I recently bought 6600. i added songs using a card reader. When i re-placed the mem card...now my mob gets hanged every time i get a SMS. again i have to switch off by removing the battery. then again switch on. When i power on i don't get the new SMS but otherwise i get the previous message!!! 1 same SMS has been repeating now atleast 50 times ( :Confuso: ).

I am unable to use the flash wallpapers. But there ia one flash wallpaper in the the symbole Of Reliance. Which is working.

So help me how that i can use it...

in the manual of LG RD6600 set its given that we can store upto 200 songs in mp3 my list. but in mp3 my list songs moves from music box which is having the capablity to store only 4 to 5 songs. and even it does not create any space if you move the song to external memory or my list. can someone explain this?

it will be helpful to me if someone give the solution too.

hi friend, can you explain the process how to use WAP services in the LGRD6600 PHone

hey guys

i have a 6600, and i dont think that blue tooth headset can be connected to this set.......... it only has push-feature in blue tooth..... kindly tell me if a BT headset can be used, and how.....

Guy's This is 1 Good and 1 Worst thing about this cell phone !

U can Attach Blue Tooth Handsfree But Only For Voice Communication

@ my Dear friend Sumitnda

U can Use Bluetooth handsfree for only Voice Communication (refer to LG only for Call )

me using it ! the Procedure is ........................ On Your Blue tooth Handsfree >> Click Menu>> Click Tool's>>Click Blue Tooth >> Click Blue Tooth ( Enable) Then Check Your Visibility ( Click it on Once)

after this go into Paired Devices Click There as SEARCH Your Handsfree Will Listed there Click Connect There !

If You Still having Ne Question Feel Free To Email Me At imshyam26@gmail.com

Hi Guys

is any of us facing problem of hang in this LG RD 6600 !

if yes then pls share it with me !

i want to discuss about that and will get solution !

Regards

Shyam

:confuse::NOTriste::Decepcionado:

Hi,its akshay here.I have a strange problem!!! I recently bought 6600. i added songs using a card reader. When i re-placed the mem card...now my mob gets hanged every time i get a SMS. again i have to switch off by removing the battery. then again switch on. When i power on i don't get the new SMS but otherwise i get the previous message!!! 1 same SMS has been repeating now atleast 50 times ( :Confuso: ).

Hii

@ Akshay !

Dude try to clear your massage history and make space in your inbuilt memory with moving files in memory card !

this will solve your problem !

if the problem continues then contact to service center they will upgrade your handset !

Regrads

Shyam

in the manual of LG RD6600 set its given that we can store upto 200 songs in mp3 my list. but in mp3 my list songs moves from music box which is having the capablity to store only 4 to 5 songs. and even it does not create any space if you move the song to external memory or my list. can someone explain this?

it will be helpful to me if someone give the solution too.

Hii !

@ shekharranjan

Dude try from multimedia > Mp3> Mp3 Music Box > Add Song's To my list .......

This may be solve your problem !

Regards

Shyam

No, there is no pc suite for the purpose.

I have created a simple dial up connection with the modem as Bluetooth phone.

Can you please explain the process of using bluetooth to access Netconnect on 6600. Vista is showing that the phone is connected but its not in the list of devices in device manager.