Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
imshyam

Lg Rd 6600 !

I Need A Help!, LG RD 6600

hello !!

so i have lg rd 6600 and want to insatll some java games and i don't know how.

plz help me.

Does any body know the use of this setting?

Settings - Sound - Volume - Voice Guides?

It will say the numbers pressed. But anybody know how to enable it in this phone?

Thanks

Santhosh.

^^^

@ Santosh

hey that's only guide of voice samples ! that show's only sample of voice's as per Volume Setting's !

it's not a particular setting !

Regards

Shyam

Oh !! IC !.. I thought it would be something like saying aloud the numbers pressed in the keypad. I have seen that type of setting in some lg gsm phone.

Thank you Shyam.

I think Shyam there is Some Voices recorded in RD6600 like when your Cell is running on very Low battery .. it will prompt you by a Recorded Voice "Saying Please Recharge Your Battery..." (in a sweet female voice.. :GirandoOjos: )

Hi friends,I would like to know 2 things about LG 6600

1) Is MMS available in this phone?

2) Is web mail application available under messaging section in R world to check various e mail accounts like G mail,yahoo etc?

I checked reliance web site and under handset tracker it says web mail application is available in R world for LG 6600.But when I called CC to confirm it he said the web mail application is not available in R world for LG 6600.So please let me know whether MMS and web mail application is available in LG 6600.Thanks id advance.

@Nahid

U can access the mail through rworld not in built browser in this phone

Expandable Speakers for LG RD6600

Is there any option to add Expandable Speakers

Ramesh

Hi guys me back on ma Reliance !

Wella Ramesh yeas you can add expandable speaker's but there will be some procedure !

just u need to buy one convetrer like handsfree pin ! and it's second point will able to connect with any expandable speaker's or handsfree !

Me Enjoying ma expandable speaker's ! with that .............................

It's Unique Solution !

Regards

Shyam

Ramesh

Wella Ramesh yeas you can add expandable speaker's but there will be some procedure !

just u need to buy one convetrer like handsfree pin ! and it's second point will able to connect with any expandable speaker's or handsfree !

It's Unique Solution !

Regards

Shyam

ThanQ Shyam to returned into RIM

But Yester day I sent mail to LG Service Centre, they Reply me, there are no External speakers available for tihis moble and also advised me to dont use Ex... speakers available in the market.

Regards

ramesh

Ramesh

It's Unique Solution !

Regards

Shyam

But Yester day I sent mail to LG Service Centre, they Reply me, there are no External speakers available for tihis moble and also advised me to dont use Ex... speakers available in the market.

And what is the meaning of OMG facility in Bluetooth Active.

Regards

ramesh

I have purchased 6600 set for Rs 6700 just 2 months back from webworld.How come price has dropped so much?

My cable purchased in market is also not working. However a good feature not talked here much is its scheduler. Its like having a PA along with you.One should get used to it and exploit its full potential.

Please tell me which CDMA set in this price range (up to Rs 10000 ) is better? I want to replace this set if possible

Rima : signthankspin:

@Rima

Go for palm sadikbhai is give u palm range about 10000 good handsets but if u like to use with reliance u need to some setting sadikbhai will also guide about this.

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

Ramesh

It's Unique Solution !

Regards

Shyam

Regards

ramesh

Dude Listen that expandable speaker's are chargable ! so....leave all your worries that your handset will get affected ! becoz it is not taking any of energy from your mobile !

ok i dont know what is it's name but that speaker is mono not dual ! it's printed as nokia !

Regards

Shyam

LG RD6600

Tahnk you Shyam

I will try in Market for the speakers

And onething is that I am unable to play video songs in my handset. After copying video songs in memory through card reader, they are not appearing in handset.

Regards

RameshRegards

Ramesh

Edited by sriraama_502
<< Topic Merged >>

plz i've recently bought this phone and i'd like to know how to transfer JAVA games to this superb phone . waiting your answers

LG RD6600

Tahnk you Shyam

I will try in Market for the speakers

And onething is that I am unable to play video songs in my handset. After copying video songs in memory through card reader, they are not appearing in handset.

Regards

RameshRegards

Ramesh

^^^ @Srirama

This handset only supports MObile Phone MPEG-4 Movie's !

Regards

Shyam

I have just purchased 6600 can some one reply on how do I use the external card that comes free with the handset

this handset supports 3gp and mp4 videos , doesn't it ?

Hi All,

Can any 1 reply me

what is the cost of LG6600 at Hyderabad.

and let me know is any mobile with better then Lg6600 is coming this year.

Please update

Thanks,

Sameer

@imshyam,

What data cable is needed to connect this to the system?

^^^ @ Vishal kumar !

Dude Data cable of lg 5130 is compatible with this lg rd 6600 and many more handset of Lg !

So one data cable enough for lg handset's !

Regards

Shyam

I have just purchased 6600 can some one reply on how do I use the external card that comes free with the handset

^^^ @ JK REdddy !

If u r With pc then put all stuff's which u want in u r card ! Simple ! with the help of cardreader !

Take stuff's from ur friendz via bluetooth !

Regards

Shyam

Any member using this LG 6600 for netconnect please give your review on the speed and reliability of this handset for Internet usage.

Also since this phone has bluetooth can we use BT to connect to our laptop instead of a datacable and use internet?