Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Ramchi

Biased Umpiring Targetting Indian Cricket Team

ICC & Australia cleverly put their coolies (Bucknor, Bawdon, Tufnal) as Umpires and ensure that they never lose first.

Then thru corrupt practices, they ensure their victories thru Umpires supporting their ridiculous appeals and non-sportsmanship althrough.

Indian team has been a continuos victim of 'biased' Umpiring NOT poor Umpiring.

To diver the media (I mean, Indian) they have created stories such as racist abuse bla bla....

Unless Indian team is also part of this larger scam (like Match Fixing) they must immediately call-off this tour and return back to India.

well, we cannot say all three of them are biased... maybe Bucknor is... ICC should just allow the players to appeal (refer to 3rd umpire) to avoid such human errors... it may be implemented in the upcoming ICC Champions Trophy

There you go... India just lost the match :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Australians thinking that they are professional means getting help from umpires. Why India not complaining against the umpires? We should want to call back our team because of bad umpiring.

hmmmm Cricket Star ! Because of Bad umpiring !

We Are Indian ( Btw Me 2 )

Edited by imshyam

human errors...

All decisions went against India were due to INHUMEN errors. Blatant and prejudiced. I feel Bucknor was mere executioner and I feel all 4 3 Umpires are not just incompetent but corrupt. It is not about bad Umpiring any more. You dont need Mr Ponting to declare Ganguly out!!!! To me either this series is rigged and BCCI is also part of it or Australians want to purchase victory at all costs.

Ya man..i was so furious on watchin Ponting..

they mayb da champions of world cricket..

but by there behaviour they r da worst team..even teams lik B`desh n Kenya r bettr thn Australia in terms of behaviour..

they can do anything to keep their title..

And one mor ting Mr.Bucknor is afta India since 1992..

i ting hez got sum kinda problem wid India..

Indians boycotted da Presentation cermony..great ting now we av to tak such actions.. :good:

its really gettin over da head now :angry:

Hi Guys ,

Latest News Steave Buckner Will be Not Umpire for Next 2 Match ! Harbhajan singh Free to Play Still Result will come of that Comiteee !

Winner: Satyamev Jayate !

Second Winner: Cricket ( Game Spirit)

Third Winner : BCCI

Looser : That Players Who was Flying In Air ! ( Especiaaly Australian's)

1 Massage For My Dear Buckner !

Please Dont Try to come in India ! We dont Want To Make u Cry

Regards

1 Angry Indian !

(Shyam)

its funny

i remember some indian player saying that these so called whites hurt players by commenting on the players wives.. and they went scot free

then inform virender sehwag was fined, and dropped for excessive umpiring .. no other cricketer has been subjected to such treatment despite more severe form of umpiring by these "goraas"

.. i think its a shame that bcci slept over such issues.

its always asian nation players who chuck/ have defective bowling. the same by a white is legitimate

there is deep rooted aparthied in cricket. every one knows it and accepts it.

its time they pull out of icc and join hands with icl and start a parallel cricket

if u remember ur child hood days when the owner of the bat was out , he wud still bat.... otherwise bat wud go back with him, and play had to be stopped........... i think australia is doing just the same.. if they feel they nmight lose.1 book ur umpires

2 .play racism card

stop being gulaams of the icc- managed by goraas

i think all these third umpires are appointed such that they are always in favour of these white nations -who get special attention of icc.. or vice versa

down down icc

down down australia

Edited by srikanth_kv

Well there has been lot of commotion regarding whatever that has been happening in the last few days .

I feel the best way to answer the critics is for India to fire all cylinders and win the next match.

Which will clearly show the metal and that actions speaks louder than words....

team changes should take place, yuvraj and jaffer should be dropped.

Sehwag and karthik should play .

Another shocker from the umpire .. this time its ******* Asad Rauf's turn .. he gives Sachin out LBW when clearly the ball would have gone over the stumps on the bouncy Perth track .. Bucknor the do aankh wala andha & Asad Rauf s**ks big time ..both should retire immediately .. sick & tired of watching this hopeless umpires ruin the game of cricket .. why this always happens to Indian team & mostly to Sachin?? Its time for technology to be introduced immediately even for LBW's

Edited by coolrajiv

it was a shock to watch Rauf give Sachin out. I am not sure for how long will this continue.

i think if bcci toughens its stand anything is possible

buddy, if bcci could do that, then the indian team would not be like this. this is the worst cricket board of all.

its exacctly what i meant. with the kind of weightage bcci has.. its doing very little for the indian teams cause.

may be its time to make amends for what it hadnt done all these days

Mr Pawar is expecting to take over ICC Chairman post from Mr Speed. This Pawar would do anything including mortgaging Indian pride so long he gets his hot seat. He is eyeing big money when next World Cup happens in India around 2011! BCCI itself is a piece of $hiT - worthless. If it were in countries like China, they would have bombed the A$$es of big bosses in BCCI long back.

Well, India has won finally !!!!! :thumb::clap1::clap::biggrinthumb::cheer:

yeah India has won .. they deserved to win this match .. Kudos to the Men in Blue .. they let their work do the talking after what happ at Sydney .. this test match win i would rate as the best for an Indian team in Test cricket history..

Well played India :clap::clap:

I would also emphasis that we always talk abt Gavaskar, Kapil dev & Sachin tendulkar as the best Indian cricketers they r truly great but in my view the best Indian cricketer(greatest) is the unsung hero called Anil Kumble .. he is the ultimate match winner for India .. time & again he has delivered for India .. It was a complete Team effort .. our young pace attack outshone the reputed Aussie pace attack..

On a bouncy Perth track which was Aussie's backyard .. Team India thoroughly outplayed them .. but for the umpire's blunders

the score at the end of this match would have been 2-1 in India's favor .. never mine it doesn't matter to me .. in my view Team India has already won the series

Best Wishes to Indian team for winning the 3rd Test Match against Australian in Perth.

Every team member contributed (may be Ganguly an exception!) to the success and I wish they continue this trend in Adelide as well.

Indian media should not get gaga over this victory and let us not forget Australians have lost this only after 16 Wins! So we have the benchmark set and I wish our team plays their best everytime in true spirit of the game. Victory matters but so is our approach towards victory!

well done india..

its very pleasing to see all the members gel up for the cause of the team

keep it up

make it 2 all