Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
koolguy716

Reliance Vs Bsnl Wll

Now BSNL is providing cheapest unlimited internet in their WLL phones ie Rs 250/-month with speed of 230kbps in screen actual down loading 8-17kbps. BSNL also launched their data card for Rs 5000/-(initial cost) and unlimited internet for Rs 250/-month.Why reliance net connect not responding to this facility of BSNL which give a competetive edge in the internet users. I migrated to BSNl from reliance as cost of reliance net connect is RS0.50/min and unlimited plans above Rs 1000/-month

But what about BSNL's CDMA network availability? I don't think it comes anywhere near Reliance's network coverage. I have seen the network coverage of BSNL CDMA on mobile when travelling by train, but it was no good. So you won't be able to use when you are moving with your laptop, unless BSNL extends CDMA network coverage.

no idea..i dont travel much..i dont have braodband in my place..and i tryed airtel..rim..everthing and recently i changed to bsnlwill...it realy rocks i oay just 250 rs for un limit browsing the best part is no dc...when i dl any file the speed is stable..but in rim data card i had lot of prbs......we have to pay 500 rs then give us phone with hwawie data card and smps....wit cd

no idea..i dont travel much..i dont have braodband in my place..and i tryed airtel..rim..everthing and recently i changed to bsnlwill...it realy rocks i oay just 250 rs for un limit browsing the best part is no dc...when i dl any file the speed is stable..but in rim data card i had lot of prbs......we have to pay 500 rs then give us phone with hwawie data card and smps....wit cd

Yes, U R right

In Kerala also BSNL has the stable speed, reliance netconnect too slow and disconnecting many times.

BSNL WLL will get from most of their mobile towers, because they promoting WLL connection instead of land line ,which is more expensive

we can get data card below 3000 from BSNL and alse EVDO (Broadband) card at 3800

But BSNL WLL is supposed to work only within city limits, right? Then were is the question of coverage? I had used it for a short while in Poona (for voice calls... it did not have data that time) couple years back... and the in-city coverage was GOOD!

But what about BSNL's CDMA network availability? I don't think it comes anywhere near Reliance's network coverage. I have seen the network coverage of BSNL CDMA on mobile when travelling by train, but it was no good. So you won't be able to use when you are moving with your laptop, unless BSNL extends CDMA network coverage.

^^^

@Nirvana

My dear friend, as Raccoon also told above, this card can only be used in the city limits. You can't use this card while roaming. Obviously the data transfer speeds of this card is magnificent but the only con in this data card is that you can't use it while roaming.

As soon as roaming facility being activated with this card, no other operator could match BSNL then.

Regards.

yes , if u want to access within city limits , bsnl wll is good , wish bsnl was in delhi too

^^^

In Delhi & Mumbai, their is MTNL my dear friends.

Hopes that MTNL too comes with the same kind a data card soon.

Eagerly waiting for the same.

Regards.

Hopes that MTNL too comes with the same kind a data card soon.

Eagerly waiting for the same.

BSNL offers this WLL service where it is not economical to provide wirelined bFone. One cannot opt for WLL in place of a landline connection and enjoy unlimited dialup internet if he is from a place where BSNL's underground cable is nearby. But, in inaccessible places, where landline bFone is not available, this WLL phone is offered. There is very limited number of subscribers for dialup internet through WLL. On the contrary, BSNL doesn't offer this unlimited Rs250 plan in bFone. Here lies the paradox.

MTNL, being the sibling of PSU, lacks innovative and challanging offers. So, it might be a distant dream to think about very attractive dialup offer from MTNL for city dwellers.

Regards..

MTNL, being the sibling of PSU, lacks innovative and challanging offers. So, it might be a distant dream to think about very attractive dialup offer from MTNL for city dwellers.

^^^

I do agree my dear friend, but I still hope that MTNL should come with such kind of services in the near future.

Regards.

But BSNL WLL is supposed to work only within city limits, right? Then were is the question of coverage? I had used it for a short while in Poona (for voice calls... it did not have data that time) couple years back... and the in-city coverage was GOOD!

Roaming means between circles, right?

Whole Kerala is in one Circle?

I can use my card without citylimits all over Kerala, in lower speeds ie below 130 kbps, EVDO available only at cities

EVdo available in kalyan , ulhasnagar area tooo..for 550 unlimited download

^^^

Then all my dear friends, who are from Kalyan & Ulhasnagar, enjoy the unlimited facility from BSNL. Its great.

Regards.

I too using BSNL

BEST WIRELESS internet service in nagpur./MAharashtra

but biggest problem is handset battery goes drained out after every 2 hrs.

I have hyundai curitel handset.

You guys which handset u have what u do battery?

I too using BSNL

BEST WIRELESS internet service in nagpur./MAharashtra

but biggest problem is handset battery goes drained out after every 2 hrs.

I have hyundai curitel handset.

You guys which handset u have what u do battery?

hyudai [:0]dude it must b huawei

Why not Hyundai? I was using someones BSNL WLL phone couple years ago... and as far as I can remember it was a Hyundai...

thts true... hyndai has Wll phones for bsnl!! even i have used it! :)

yes Hundai, I have seen it and have used Hundai cordless phone too.

yes Hundai, I have seen it and have used Hundai cordless phone too.

ohh ok never heard about a hyudai...btw i am planning to go for reliance pre paid broad band is it gud