Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nkmenon55

Reliance Say Total Network , But We Say Poor Network

hai.

almost all the days the reliance communications ad will comes the television that is no oxygen, but there is total network. in calicut, a metro city in kerala there are so many towers nearby kunnamanagalm web world. but no network at just 1 km aerial distance. is there any provisions of law to file suit against Reliance company? kindly intimate me the proceedures of the same .

You will probably waste your time trying to file a lawsuit. When you subscribe to the service, there is a long agreement or terms of service which many may not actually care to read. Such agreements or ToS usually protects such companies from being legally sued for such lapse in services.

dear nirvana,

thanks 4 ur advise.

nkmenon, calicut

Ya... instead just jump on the service provider who has the best service and tariffs in your area! Way simpler! :)

^^^

@nkmenon

Don't loose your hope my dear uncle. You can still go to the nearest consumer court. They are their for you.

Regards.

Yup, lately reliance mbl service has become very poor, before i used chat on phone without any call drop in running train but nowadays even while traveling in bus result in call drops. This is in stark contrast to TATA, their service is getting better day by day, surely switching to tata, their call rates are cheap and service is better compared to reliance, atleast in Mumbai.

Cheers.

There is no point going to the court. It is very difficult to battle against the Ambanis. You will loose time, money, etc..

There is no point going to the court. It is very difficult to battle against the Ambanis. You will loose time, money, etc..

yea Ambanis have thick skin... :)

almost all the time our channel suppliers shows about total network, no oxygen. what is ur opinion about total network in reliance. in tirupathi temple there is no network.

nkmenon, calicut

in tirupathi temple there is no network.

^^^

My dear friends, Reliance network is really awsome in more than 85% of its total coverage. In my opinion Reliance's network is great.

And about the no network in Tirupathi Temple, I think regardless to the network availability near or inside the temple or any other religious place, all these religious places must have installed mobile jammers inside their premises. If their is no network in Tirupathi Temple, then it is good in my point of view. As people goes to temple for praying and not for making calls. Atleast their will be peace for some time.

Regards.

Mr.honest

can i install mobile jammers in my house,(the capacity not exceeding the limit of 10 meters). do u know the place where to buy from india.?

nkmenon,calicut

Dear Friends

It Is TOTAL FAILURE of brother acquired network.Quality

and customer care are last in their agenda

Retain your number and within 6 month

you will be able to transfer it to Airtel or TATA. Please do not

charge it with life time . If you do it you will not be able to change

service provider

Hi Guys

No Oxygen = Total Network

No Water = Total Network

No Land = Total Network

No Community = Total Network

Means No People = Total Network

People = Collapse in Network ! :P

m living in mumbai sub. in this area almost netwrk goes down !

Regrads

Shyam

in tirupathi temple there is no network.

^^^

My dear friends, Reliance network is really awsome in more than 85% of its total coverage. In my opinion Reliance's network is great.

And about the no network in Tirupathi Temple, I think regardless to the network availability near or inside the temple or any other religious place, all these religious places must have installed mobile jammers inside their premises. If their is no network in Tirupathi Temple, then it is good in my point of view. As people goes to temple for praying and not for making calls. Atleast their will be peace for some time.

Regards.

My Dear Honest,

You are everywhere on this forum and your replies are almost everyday,I think you are the most dedicated member of Rimweb.Shayad aap ghar jana kissi din bhool jate honge par is forum par ana nahi bhulte :Riendo:

I think you should share some responsiblity of this site along with Arun and other moderators to keep it clean and active. Hope Arun is reading this.

^^^

@Prathod

Thanks for the nice compliments my dear friend.

Mr.honest

can i install mobile jammers in my house,(the capacity not exceeding the limit of 10 meters). do u know the place where to buy from india.?

^^^

@nkmenon

My dear Mr. Menon, yes you can install a jammer in your private / personal place but it should not be interfered with anyone's else place / premises or public air. Otherwise you can be sued for the same.

For more details on Mobile Jammers please have a look at the below mentioned thread :

Personal Mobile Jammer Required

Regards.