Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

Hp-mogul-clean-20273-a

i suppose so... wish i was on the mogul/touch bandwagon too to test and explore :P

Aren't you getting one from the second lot of our businessman?

nah content with having recently bought a treo for meself...

Uploaded G Rom (with old Radio 3.5, I did not load the leaked Sprint 3.49 ROM), working fine except for few minor irritants.

1. Rworld not working - help needed

2. HTC Home settings not available- to change - needed

3. Font of HTC Home Clock needed like that of HTC Touch

4. I have iphone dialer (iphone_nargz.cab) - Is it compatible with Windows Mobile 6.1?

5. Compatible Group SMS software needed (like SKB SMS)

Help Hetal/Karki/Sadik

Regards and Thanks in advance...

Edited by dkaile

Just to inform all, my GPS is working just fine on 6800, here in Meerut on Google maps on this ROM WITHOUT DOING ANY ADDITIONAL SETTINGS AT ALL. I just caught 6 sattelites. (I thought that was not possible on 3.5 Radio)

Friends,

Help required for RWorld settings et al, pls help

moghul updated with G rom( after updatng with sprint leaked rom). rconntect, google maps, internet working fine.

am facing minor hiccups, please help me regarding these:

1.many applications like power, calender close within a second of opening. how to fix this?

2.word completion not working. read in the forum that removing diamond keyboard removes this problem. how can i remove diamond keyboard, it does not show in remove programs.

3. phone tends to hang a lot, have to keep in resetting it. how to get rid of this?

please help me with these issues

thanks

manuj

Hi all...

I am not able to connect on GPS (or rather i'm missing out on some settings)

I have installed Hetals new G Rom still giving me problem... Not able to source any satellite...

PLS HELP

@manuj - This thing of power closing is also with me, but it happens only the first time and only if you dont use the phone immediately after switching on. Maybe it is inbuilt feature to prevent accidental switching on the phone in your pocket. If you start using immediately or switch on 2nd time, the phone recognises that you want to use it and doesnt get off. But it is an irritant. I dont use word completion so cant tell about that. With such a loaded ROM, Pocket PC tends to hang sometimes but only if you use too many things too many times. You will gradually see that this problem diminish. It is normal to reset the phone once a week or so.

@manit - I hope you are using a 6800 as your profile shows 6700. it will work only on 6800. Just go to google Maps on the GPS tab on the today's screen. After opening scroll to you area (India-Mumbai). then click Use GPS in Menu. It works without any additional settings (at least it did in mine)

My problems:

1. RWorld not working (RConnect is working)

2. Messaging in chat mode (like iphone) on WM 6.1 is taking a little getting used to.

3. Windows Media Player 10 is not playing songs correctly. It plays preview for 5-6 seconds and skips to next song and so on (very very strange). However the HTC Audio Player is working beautifully (ipod like)

Do let me know if anybody else is facing similiar problems.

Edited by dkaile

@dkaile :

1. It works beautifully .. just reconfigure the connection settings with your mobile number as username and password

2. To disable that .. just go to Start > programs > nUeTools > messages :D

3. hmm ... got to face that yet

Hi all...

I am not able to connect on GPS (or rather i'm missing out on some settings)

I have installed Hetals new G Rom still giving me problem... Not able to source any satellite...

PLS HELP

If you are sure that you have done all the settings given by "ashoksoft", go to the top of a building where there is clear view of the sky on all sides and try getting a fix.

@ashok - Have done that, in RelMobile World connection. Still no success

moghul updated with G rom( after updatng with sprint leaked rom). rconntect, google maps, internet working fine.

am facing minor hiccups, please help me regarding these:

1.many applications like power, calender close within a second of opening. how to fix this?

2.word completion not working. read in the forum that removing diamond keyboard removes this problem. how can i remove diamond keyboard, it does not show in remove programs.

3. phone tends to hang a lot, have to keep in resetting it. how to get rid of this?

please help me with these issues

thanks

manuj

Phone hangs if your install HTC Audio Booster, HTC Euaqliser, WOW SRS HD Audio Patch phone will continuously Hangs, also Look what other Appication you are installing after ROM

FOr Power ICON just Remove Battery and Reboot the PPC it will work well on next boot, please Wait for some more days for Word Completion or Else Install HTC Touch Kyboard using cab file

@ashok - Have done that, in RelMobile World connection. Still no success

Is Reliance World Connections Connects,

If yes Try to view the page

file://\windows\R-World.htm

in Explorer

Use HTC Audio Media Player is Giving Problem across major ROM will be patched in near Future from Latest Base ROM from HTC

For Group SMS, please use RJV SMS Scheduler insteed

^^^^

Hetal bhai,

Rworld is connecting but when I click on Rworld.htm it says - The page cannot be found. Check the name & try again. Even through explorer.

BTW what are the exact proxy settings. I am using Proxy server-wapgw.ricinfo.com . Both this network connects to the internet and it uses proxy server are ticked. In Advanced HTTP is wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Have some registry entries corrupted? Do let me know to correct them.

Another Issue: In Alarm settings I changed the Good Morning Alarm from 06.00AM to 07.00 AM. But it wakes me up at 06.00 AM also and then at 07.00 AM. Whats going on and how it can be corrected. Reseting the device is not solving the problem.

That is why I am writing this post at 06.30 AM...

Edited by dkaile

May be i forgot to Remove Alarm GID Handle Registry Setting

I am looking to the Issue

^^^^

Hetal bhai,

Rworld is connecting but when I click on Rworld.htm it says - The page cannot be found. Check the name & try again. Even through explorer.

BTW what are the exact proxy settings. I am using Proxy server-wapgw.ricinfo.com . Both this network connects to the internet and it uses proxy server are ticked. In Advanced HTTP is wapgw.ricinfo.com:8080

Because the iExplrer Short Cut was Invalid

Try to go to http://wap.rworld.co.in

or Open

file://\windows\R-World.htm

will be solved in Next Update

Hey hetal can you upload the kitchen for this?

@hetal - have tried that also http://wap.rworld.co.in, but it is not working for me. Same error message.

(Pls note hetal ji you had asked me not to load extended rom during the initial loading of G Rom, as all extended rom settings were inbuilt in this G Rom. Maybe that has got something to do with this. But that also should have sorted out as I have loaded Rworld and other cabs seperately also)

Something seems to be wrong in my Rworld settings. Can't pinpoint what?

There's problem with the ROM. My infra, Bluetooth are not working. WiFi too is not working. It does activate, but does not communicate with other devices. Also Magical says the trial has expired. Can I have the kitchen for this? Your ROM is good but too heavy for me. Thanks.

Bluetooth working good for me i am sending and receiving data from mogul with bluetooth this is the not a problem of rom i am also using hetalbhai's rom

@hetal - have tried that also http://wap.rworld.co.in, but it is not working for me. Same error message.

(Pls note hetal ji you had asked me not to load extended rom during the initial loading of G Rom, as all extended rom settings were inbuilt in this G Rom. Maybe that has got something to do with this. But that also should have sorted out as I have loaded Rworld and other cabs seperately also)

Something seems to be wrong in my Rworld settings. Can't pinpoint what?

@dhiraj bhai

I say to u please load hetalbhai Grom again and u have no problem to load many time loading the rom. I am loadd more than 10 times new rom to my ppc. If u reinstall new rom u got Rworld. after loading the rom u run 3 files i mantain before from ex-6800

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

vijay, are you talking about the g ROM? I shall load it again.