Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Vanity Phone On Your Wrist

That cost for employees only. You can hand on this only on Rs. 9000. if interested call me on 9312501523.

But does this handset has provision for R-World???

Since someone said that we cannot download ringtones

45151[/snapback]

Yes! There is no R World and R Connect facility available in this handsets.

Great handsets for only Use and Style.

Thanks and Take Care!

Got one of the beauties yesterday... One of our co-rimweb'ians who is working in reliance arranged one for me, nice handset (well I got it a little higher price about 6.5k).

The screen is okay, I will not compare it with a 65k color screen... the camera quality is managable. IrDA does work excellently, and above all the IrDA headset is kewl. Speakerphone blasts a punch. Group SMS is supported.

The mobile has 1 game : Soccer

For people who have used handsets with small keypads ... this is a kewl handset! Others might find it a little annoying (my dad found it so).

All other features ... world clock .scheduler. alarm. calc. etc etc .... whatever u might think of is packed in this beauty, only thing missing is the R-World. moreover since data capablities have been mentioned ... I am trying to figure out how to use that too... getting an IrDA port on my lappy asap for my experiments...

Cheers

Ashok

I am trying to figure out how to use that too... getting an IrDA port on my lappy asap for my experiments...

Cheers

Ashok

45633[/snapback]

At such a low rate?

Let me know once u r successful with IrDA experiment!

Also can u tell us about the "Finger Ring Receiver", does it look like a Ring with a Mic?

Also does it have a wireless headset?

Well I explained it to u on the chat ... but for others...

The Finger ring receiver:

It is just a EAR-PIECE with a ring, and a small coiled cable. This one attaches to the phone. and u can hear the conversation in ur ear (with the earphone), but the mic used is the same one which is on the phone... so there is no additional mic.

The IrDA receiver is also similar, that is just the earphone part. Mic is again on the handset itself. yes ... the IrDA headset is wireless (and u have to charge it also).

Cheers

Ashok

I want one of those handsets ... if that is true ... real fast. ...

want to gift it to someone special ... Please contact me about it asher

Cheers

Ashok

44639[/snapback]

Can anyone get me this phone?

please contact me on optical10@hotmail.com

Any help appreciated !

messaged u mate!

Hi Ashok....

Can I get it too? and for how much?

Thanks.

gotta see mate. ... can try for more too

Cheers

Ashok

Hi Friends,

Bought the Telson TWC 1150, well what can i say, when i got it home i was wondering about the comfort point of view. It is very uncomfortable to use, but now .... i am enjoying it. You may find this stupid but guess what i did. I raked out all my old handsfree's ( i have loads of them ) and tried each and everyone on the telson & guess what the LG handsfree works like a charm, Yep all you gotta do is hold the mic of the handsfree close to ur mouth when you speak. Trust me you can recieve, redial, disconnect & voicedial a call with the handsfree itself ( its so comfortable ). ;):P:D:D:D

I would even like to thank Mohsin ( nice chap ).

You may find this stupid but guess what i did. I raked out all my old handsfree's ( i have loads of them ) and tried each and everyone on the telson & guess what the LG handsfree works like a charm, Yep all you gotta do is hold the mic of the handsfree close to ur mouth when you speak. Trust me you can recieve, redial, disconnect & voicedial a call with the handsfree itself ( its so comfortable ). ;):P:D:D:D

Now that was plain stupid of me ... even i had an LG... but I did not even try my headset... instead I chopped my finger ring, and extended the connections .... s***!!! I need a whack on my head for being soooo stupid ..!!

nice find IC£MAN ;)

Cheers

Ashok

I would even like to thank Mohsin ( nice chap ).

You are Always Wel come DUDE ! ;)