Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
P. K. Daga

Call Blocking Software

Can any one tell me which is the best software for windows based pocket PC for blocking incoming calls

Any one have MagiCall 2.0 full version ???

breg,

S@N

breg,

S@N

U hav not specified your windows mobile model. If it is mogul (ppc6800) then u can surely get magicall by updatin your rom with Hetals G Rom or latest (19555- A ) rom. I am using it its wonderful. Sorry but i dont hav any setup file for that.

Sorry for duplicate post, but just saw this topic running---

Could somebody please give me the serials of the following:

1. Owner & Registration Code for Resco Explorer 2007 v6.17

2. Owner & Registration Code for MagiCall 1.2.2 (Build 93)

Thanks in advance.....

breg,

S@N

U hav not specified your windows mobile model. If it is mogul (ppc6800) then u can surely get magicall by updatin your rom with Hetals G Rom or latest (19555- A ) rom. I am using it its wonderful. Sorry but i dont hav any setup file for that.

Hi, I'm using HTC Touch (Sprint) so can any body give me the setup for this utility.

breg,

S@N

Give me your owner name.

breg,

S@N

I have posted a rapidshare link for it in HTC tweaks thread yesterday for MobiCall 1.22 & Resco explorer, if that's useful to you.

PS: @ Moderators: I think a lot of posts are getting muddled and we are seeing problems for same issues getting replied to in different threads.

I think memebers should try and address issues common to Touch and Mogul in one thread if its purely software based. If issues are regarding HP/ Original/ Customised ROMs they can be posted in that particular thread and issues asking for software can have a seperate thread on its own. Right now, what we see are people posting queries for answers which were probably addressed in a different thread just a few hours/ days previously.

Edited by Anupe

@Anupe

U r right some time we forgot the query was posted in which topics

PS: @ Moderators: I think a lot of posts are getting muddled and we are seeing problems for same issues getting replied to in different threads.

I think memebers should try and address issues common to Touch and Mogul in one thread if its purely software based. If issues are regarding HP/ Original/ Customised ROMs they can be posted in that particular thread and issues asking for software can have a seperate thread on its own. Right now, what we see are people posting queries for answers which were probably addressed in a different thread just a few hours/ days previously.

^^^

@Anupe

MY dear friend, your point has been noted.

Actually sometimes new members who are not aware of the old threads running on same topics, posts their querries without searching the forum.

Although we do merge those threads with the old ones which are already running. But sometimes we too miss to merge some of the threads.

It will be more easier for us, if you people try to provide the link also, to which the unnecessary thread to be merged.

Regards.

I don't know whether MagiCall is the best or not, but I'm using PPC's leading software house Spb's `Phone Suite' for call filtering on my Htc Touch which is very user friendly. With this, you can easily black list the last call number. There are options to accept all but black listed numbers, accept white listed numbers only, block all incoming calls or accept all calls.

Besides this, there are quite a few added features of this software which are very helpful. For example, you can reject a call with a customized sms. You can quickly call a person by simply tapping on a photo with its `photo call' feature, etc.

I cannot attach it as it is 1.62MB in size. Download the trial version of it. Double click on the .exe file, install it on your desktop/laptop while keeping your PPC syncronised, put any of the serial numbers - 5C3M578358C4 / 5C39E638333F / 5C3EJ3488577 / 5C325663A672 to have the full version. It will prompt to tap on the PPC to install it there. That's it.

I don't know whether MagiCall is the best or not, but I'm using PPC's leading software house Spb's `Phone Suite' for call filtering on my Htc Touch which is very user friendly. With this, you can easily black list the last call number. There are options to accept all but black listed numbers, accept white listed numbers only, block all incoming calls or accept all calls.

Besides this, there are quite a few added features of this software which are very helpful. For example, you can reject a call with a customized sms. You can quickly call a person by simply tapping on a photo with its `photo call' feature, etc.

I cannot attach it as it is 1.62MB in size. Download the trial version of it. Double click on the .exe file, install it on your desktop/laptop while keeping your PPC syncronised, put any of the serial numbers - 5C3M578358C4 / 5C39E638333F / 5C3EJ3488577 / 5C325663A672 to have the full version. It will prompt to tap on the PPC to install it there. That's it.

Ok, thanx Sougat for prviding the s/n for forum users, I've uploaded the same software (SPB Phone Suit) here, user's can download this RAR file and after extract it on your desktop you can add .cab extension to this file so that it can execute on your WM. Since I've not tried it with the provided serial numbers so will post about this activity after the successfully installation.

breg,

S@N

SpbPhoneSuite.rar

Dear Friends, today I've Installed the SPB Phone Suite on my PPC 6900 using cab file and it installed perfectly. At the end of this cab file setup it will ask you about Soft Reset, please tap on OK button. After reboot go to Start->Settings->System then tap on SPB Phone Suite now go to Menu and tap on Registration (as this setup is 15 days trail) now provide the Serial no. (provided by Sougata) in my case I’ve provided 5C3M578358C4 and after typing this serial no. I’ve pressed Register button and it’s time to smile as I got the pop up screen “Thank you for your support. Your copy is now registered.

breg,

S@N

Has anyone tried the magicall code? please give me feedback.