Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
fortimepass

Lg-rd8000

HI Friends,

I am looking to buy a new video camera phone. Will LG-RD8000 be a good choice? Have anyone used it? does it have expandable memory?

Or anyone can recommend me a good handset under 10k?

I shall look ahead to your reply.

LG 8000 is for 4550! wow! I'll start planning to get one for my wife. Is it freely available, coz I'll have to replace her N1325 first.

Nope, Its not easily available, And If some dealers have this in stock, surely they will sell at higher cost.

Damn :( Too good to be true price. Then the 4550 must be dealer's price. And for original poster, LG 6600 for <5k is good, spice c810 is supposed to be good at 6k.

First Of all

LG RD 8000 is available for Rs. 4550

Secondly, It do not have Expandable Memory.

Go for some other good handsets.

HI Amit,

I really liked the look of RD 8000, here in kolkata, the web world told price of 5200.

Which other handset do you suggest? What about LG 6600?

under 10k nokia 6275 is good choice for buy

Web World cant sell at Rs. 5200,

You give us the Name and Address of that Web World, We will surely forward to Reliance, Why that Web World is overcharging you.

Or lodge a complaint against that webworld for higher price at *333 or CustomerCare@Relianceada.com

well, i got this same rate from customer care as well.

Amit, can you suggest me a good handset with all latest features under 10k

under 10k nokia 6275 is good choice for buy

Vijay,

Yes i have nokia 6275 in contention.

Also, is lg 6600 available in black?

Oh, Yes, I am so sorry, I told you wrong price. I gave it by mistake.

@fortimepass: LG6600 is not available in black. Only color available is silver. N6275 battery is quite weak, we have a lot of complaints on this forum. Read that thread through before finalizing. Besides, cost of N6275 is double of LG6600.

@Karan

My dear friend, LG RD6600 is a good handset. And why you think that it will be available in Black.

Actually the days are gone when their was black marketing of the products. Now a days we should not pay even a single penny extra over and above the company price.

And you must visit only company Web World and not Web World Express (Franchisee) for the correct rates of LG RD 8000. As these franchisee may sell the product on higher prices then company owned Web World.

Take my example. I had purchased LG RD5430 @ Rs.4200/- two year ago from Reliance Web World (Company Showroom). For the same handset Reliance Web World Express (Franchisee) had quoted me for Rs.4650/- at that time.

See the difference of Rs.450/-.

So in my point of view, you must consider visiting and purchasing your handset from the Company Web World Outlet only.

Regards.

@Honest

brother you got anil meher message all wrong, he is talking about the colour, anyway it happens, I too mess up things quite often

Cheers

^^^

@Umesh

LOL, I was thinking about black marketing instead of black colour. :lol:

Actually I didn't responded to anil's message, as karan had asked that if the handset available in black, so i responded to Karan. See the time difference in anil's post any my post. Its only 1 minute.

Anyways, my comments on BLACK MARKETING of products still help some of our friends who are reading this thread. :thumb:

Regards.

Honest, you mistook the color black with black market? :D Seems not everything is honest about you huh? just kidding :)

It's ani_meher, not anil guys.

Edited by ani_meher

mp3