Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
raghavendrak

Regarding Lg Rd3000

Hi All,

Last week I took reliance connection with LG RD 3000 phone.

I am facing a problem using it. There is a lot of heat generated when I use the phone for long (say 20mins) and it gets very warm at the ear.

Because of this I am unable to use the phone for long.

I am planning to buy a good CDMA set which does not have such problem (maybe from Nokia).

Can you suggest me a good set.

Also I heard that Reliance is soon going to shift to GSM, so will CDMA set I buy become obsolete? Should I go in only for a dual SIM based handsets?

Do reply your opinions.

Thanks a lot for the time :)

Every CDMA phone heats after continous talk of 30-40 Minutes.

Also I heard that Reliance is soon going to shift to GSM, so will CDMA set I buy become obsolete? Should I go in only for a dual SIM based handsets?

Do reply your opinions.

Thanks a lot for the time :)

No. Reliance will provide service on both CDMA as well as GSM.

For extended talks, never use the handset. The handsfree is provided for that reason.

^^^

And to add to Ani-Meher's response, by using the handsfree it will be better for your health also.

Regards.

Folding type phones will solve this heating problem.... THe upper hearend is not as much as heat like normal one...

coz of this reason only i am using lg6500...

For handsfree solution.... when ur in travel or some other places.. if call comes u cant get a handfree and insert it into mobile and attend the call... this is somewhat difficult...

so i too faced this problem....

or atleast for 3000 use loudspeaker and reduce the volume and keep somewhat distance from ear and talk... this is the temp solution for ur prob

Or buy a phone having Bluetooth..

Then you can opt a BT Handsfree too. which is much better, It hardly heats.

handsfree will be a cheaper option. as the handset has already been purchased...

bluetooth could be a upgrade option after some time...i.e. handset and the bluetooth headset..

Hi All,

Last week I took reliance connection with LG RD 3000 phone.

I am facing a problem using it. There is a lot of heat generated when I use the phone for long (say 20mins) and it gets very warm at the ear.

Because of this I am unable to use the phone for long.

I am planning to buy a good CDMA set which does not have such problem (maybe from Nokia).

I have ZTE C335 from TATA Indicom, it also heats up very much just after 15 min of talking. I think you will get this feature free with CDMA ;) but remember CDMA does not use harmful radio-waves like GSM. SO I am stickign with CDMA only.