Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Himanshu Singh

Mtnl Launches Unlimited Internet Prepaid Recharge Voucher

MTNL Delhi has launched an unlimited internet prepaid recharge coupon for its cdma garuda customers.

S.No Details Charges .

1. Recharge Coupon charge Rs. 300/-(Inclusive of taxes)

2. Data Service charges NIL

3. Free data download Unlimited

4. Free data upload Unlimited

5. Validity of coupon One Month

6. Talk time NIL

Edited by sachinrocks

^^^

It seems a great news from MTNL my dear friends. But in which circles did this launched ? Is it launched for Delhi circle or Mumbai cirle, or for both the circles.

Unlimited download / upload is the best part of this offer.

Regards.

u didnt specis\fied that its at which platform CDMA or GSm ,

u didnt specis\fied that its at which platform CDMA or GSm ,

MTNL Delhi has launched an unlimited internet prepaid recharge coupon for its cdma garuda customers.

He has clearly mentioned it in post. I would like to Know how u can opt for a new connection of MTNL Garuda.Can anyone please provide me th details

This is indeed a great plan... unlimited internet for rs. 300/month... awesome... cant wait for bsnl to also give this product to its customers..!!

He has clearly mentioned it in post. I would like to Know how u can opt for a new connection of MTNL Garuda.Can anyone please provide me th details

^^^

@Venkiteswaran

My dear friend, actually topic starter had edited the post after Akshat has asked that he didn't mentioned the platform. Earlier it was not mentioned in his post. Thats why Akshat asked for the same.

And you had asked for the new connection of MTNL Garuda. Subscribing a new connection for Garuda is very easy and the cheapest. Just go to any MTNL exchange nearest to you. Ask them you want to subscribe for a New Prepaid Garuda. They will provide you the form, and you have to fulfill the formalities. After that you will get the Garuda RUIM only for Rs.175/- and you will get Rs.1500/- talktime free to call on MTNL networks to be used within 1 year.

The above scheme is only beneficial to you if you have a separate blank handset. Otherwise you have to go for another scheme in which you have to pay Rs.1500/- and you will get a handset also.

Please confirm about the recent offers from Garuda from the exchange for Delhi subscribers. Also check if the Garuda works in Gurgaon or not. As it is limited to Delhi Circle only.

Regards.

sorry forgot that i had read what! . .

WOW!!!

Rs.300 and Unlimited...

But what about the speed? Is it really giving 144Kbps?

^^^

Actually it was available for Postpaid Garuda customers from the last couple of years. But for Prepaid they have introduced it now.

And about the speed, its better now a days. One of my friend, is using Garuda for internet without any hassles at magnificent speed.

Regards.

In Delhi or In Mumbai?

I think Mumbai network is better as Ashok Bhai was also saying that Speeds are quite good.

I used to use Garuda Internet before 3-4 Year, It gets connected to 14.4Kbps Only.

Hope now the services has been improved.

Lets all start using MTNL Garuda on our HTC Touch/Moguls... at least who are in Delhi/Mumbai...

Our no will be 8 digit like 011-20xx-xxxx. :rofl_200:

Regards

MG

^^^

Its in Mumbai. In Mumbai Garuda speed is really good. Can't say about Delhi. But I think their also it should be as good as in Mumbai.

Dear Amit, Your area is very much near to the border of Delhi, so please check the network strength of Garuda in your area.

But still I don't think that their would be any problem in Krishna Nagar or Maujpur side.

Regards.

I am in Delhi Only, Krishna Nagar is in Delhi.

Yes dear Amit, I very well knows that you are from Delhi and also knows that you are from Krishna Nagar, thats why I mentioned it in my post.

Regards.