Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Asit

Rimweb In Orkut

I have created a community in ORKUT named as RIMWEB, and all the rimwebians are invited to join but no discussion about RCom or any other service provider, nor for any mobile handsets and their makers.

Here is the link : http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=49708128

Edited by dhenkuu

^^^

But Asit, I think their's already a community on Orkut related to Rimweb, to which many members from Rimweb too had joined.

Your new thread just reminded me of a very old thread on Rimweb. Just check it out here :

Orkut.com Invites

Regards.

but no discussion about RCom or any other service provider, nor for any mobile handsets and their makers.

Then what to do in that community? :rolleyes:

but no discussion about RCom or any other service provider, nor for any mobile handsets and their makers.

^^^

Dear Member, their are lot of other things in the life to be discussed on or to be shared with one another or between friends.

As we discuss all about Reliance, Other Operators, Handsets, Handset Manufacturers and Other Services regarding Mobiles right here on our beloved Rimweb, So it is understood that their is no need to discuss the same their on Orkut.

Their is much more in LIFE. Otherwise their is no LIFE at all.

Regards.

^^^

But Asit, I think their's already a community on Orkut related to Rimweb, to which many members from Rimweb too had joined.

Your new thread just reminded me of a very old thread on Rimweb. Just check it out here :

Orkut.com Invites

Regards.

Sorry Kamalji, actually I have searched for RIMWeb in ORKUT, and didn't find a single one. And the community you are talking is named as Reliance Mobile (GSM & CDMA), and I failed to find this one too.

That's why I have created the RIMWeb community.

Anyway, plz close this thread.

^^^

Dear Member, their are lot of other things in the life to be discussed on or to be shared with one another or between friends.

As we discuss all about Reliance, Other Operators, Handsets, Handset Manufacturers and Other Services regarding Mobiles right here on our beloved Rimweb, So it is understood that their is no need to discuss the same their on Orkut.

Their is much more in LIFE. Otherwise their is no LIFE at all.

Regards.

Thank You Kamalji, rightly said.

Edited by dhenkuu

Sorry Kamalji, actually I have searched for RIMWeb in ORKUT, and didn't find a single one. And the community you are talking is named as Reliance Mobile (GSM & CDMA), and I failed to find this one too.

That's why I have created the RIMWeb community.

Anyway, plz close this thread.

^^^

@Asit

MY dear friend, as the community you created on Orkut is different from the old one, so their's no need to close this thread. And its proud for all of us that you have done some efforts to create the Rimweb community on Orkut. Let us join hands and go ahead a long way.

Regards.

I don't think there is any need for any other community. This Message board is itself great for sharing all the info.

^^^

@Asit

MY dear friend, as the community you created on Orkut is different from the old one, so their's no need to close this thread. And its proud for all of us that you have done some efforts to create the Rimweb community on Orkut. Let us join hands and go ahead a long way.

Regards.

Thank U

i agree.

Why would someone wanna use orkut when u have a nice discusion borad here

I don't think there is any need for any other community. This Message board is itself great for sharing all the info.

Dear RD, Plz read the first line (but no discussion about RCom or any other service provider, nor for any mobile handsets and their makers).

Rimweb in ORKUT is not meant for Mobile discussions or their makers/service providers discussion.