Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gmkarthikeyhan

Hacking Into Another Computer

Hey guys help me to know details in this topic...........

My friend said that it is possible to use a system in a remote manner using internet connection..

i.e he says we can access a system and can view files and folders in the remote computer using a software..

where the remote user should co-operate to this... Is this true......... I searched but i couldn't find anything related to this...

^^^

Yes my dear friend, the above is very much possible. But here at Rimweb we do not encourage discussions related to Hacking.

Regards.

Well as long as this part holds true "where the remote user should co-operate to this", this is perfectly legal. We can use it to monitor our home pc from office, or solving some problem on friend's pc from our own. There is this site : www.LogMeIn.com It is free, and it provides a very good solution for this. You can't 'hack' without permission, but if you get the permission from the owner of that pc, you can see the screen of his pc on your comp, and literally use his comp thru your desktop. Only thing will be, whatever you do on his pc will be displayed on his monitor, so you can't really work hidden from him.

Radmin is one good Remote Management software that I use. Windows XP Professional comes with an inbuilt Remote Desktop feature as well. Using such softwares doesn't come under "hacking" as they don't really have stealth operation methods, unlike backdoor remote system administration tools like Back Orifice.

Thankyou very much........

ok... from Xp it is possible to login to Vista

you can also use MSTSC in Windows XP / Vista :)