Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

if it can work on mogul y wudnt it not work on htc touch which has 64mb more ram

just go to ppc geeks and get rom of ur choice

loading rom is very simple thru ruu

if it can work on mogul y wudnt it not work on htc touch which has 64mb more ram

just go to ppc geeks and get rom of ur choice

loading rom is very simple thru ruu

thanks for u r reply sirji , i would like to know if u know any good rom win 6.5 or the link frm where i can download it , it will be of great help . thanking in t meantime .

Dear Friends,

I have 3 Query about my mogul??

1) Is there any way to store my messages in Other folder other then draft (like options in Email A/c to creat new folder to store mails)

2) How to forward the sms???

3) Is HTC Mogul Support MMS???? Shock to not see MMS option in Mogul??

Pls Reply

Sameer

1. I do not think you can create folders :-(

2. Select the message by clicking on the name / number of the sender that appears above the message. If you are prompted to add the contact, you may select cancel. After this you will see the whole message selected and background of the selected message changed. Now if you click on MENU, FORWARD option would be enabled. Selecting that will open new outgoing SMS with text of forwarded message.

3. Haven't tried.

@ csblore

ask tanveer , he has tried more custom roms than me

@csblore

depends from rom to rom... but make sure that if u use mogul rom on your touch, it does not include the radio part etc... best is to search for Touch Specific Roms on PPCGeeks

@sameer

You can make as many folders as you like under text also just like under email. Message forwarding is easy and simple and you can forward the message to unlimited recipients. MMS is not a hardware problem with Mogul but a Network Issue with Reliance...

Dear Friends,

I have 3 Query about my mogul??

1) Is there any way to store my messages in Other folder other then draft (like options in Email A/c to creat new folder to store mails)

2) How to forward the sms???

3) Is HTC Mogul Support MMS???? Shock to not see MMS option in Mogul??

Pls Reply

Sameer

1. I do not think you can create folders :-(

2. Select the message by clicking on the name / number of the sender that appears above the message. If you are prompted to add the contact, you may select cancel. After this you will see the whole message selected and background of the selected message changed. Now if you click on MENU, FORWARD option would be enabled. Selecting that will open new outgoing SMS with text of forwarded message.

3. Haven't tried.

Thanks for your reply bro

its helpfull

You can create new folders under the manage folder option. The problem though is that these folders remain in the phone memory and not on the storage card

You can create new folders under the manage folder option. The problem though is that these folders remain in the phone memory and not on the storage card

But "Manage Folders" option is disable in Text Massages menu. It is for E-mail A/c only. is there any way to enable this option (Manage Folders) for Test Massages.

You will have to disable Threaded SMS to be able to see that Manage Folder Option.

There's a registry key that you can edit to disable threaded text messaging. Its given as a small cab file by in the Sprint Topic in my signature and also here - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=13092&st=0

or if you can edit the registry do these steps-

locate the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\OEM\.

Under that key, you will need to create a new DWORD value named

SMSInboxThreadingDisabled and set value to 1.

For saving and archiving text messages, I like to use Jeyo Mobile Companion:

http://www.jeyo.com/companion.asp

Microsoft's My Phone service will be pretty nice for syncing text messages

with your other phones.

there is s a simple cab called fisha's dsable threaded sms, install it and you can get the classic layout.

That cab file is already posted here - http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=15023&st=85 under cabs.zip - ashoksoft Disablethreadedsms, ashoksoft Enablethreadedsms - courtesy Karki... to enable and/or disable threaded sms at your whim...

Edited by dkaile

the cab file is been posted at several places on forum....

never devices like diamond and pro already come with this capability

rather many roms come with this functionality. DCD for mogul i think has this option.

Hi all,

I am unable to connect to internet using Rconnect on my Mogul after a hard reset. Prior to the hard reset, internet was working fine.

I have followed all steps as described (i.e. removing iota folder, replacing HTC_CM_Guardian.exe and installing Hetal's cabs.) but still getting following error:

"Cannot connect for an unknown reason"

Today, will again perform hard reset.

Is there anything I am missing? Pl help me.

I have done only hard reset, not ROM upload and phone is otherwise working fine.

The small small freware cabs like disabling threaded sms and all..we can get from sites like www.freewarepocketpc.net

Any softwear or command (Reg edit) for SMS & E-mail Locking

Regards

Sameer

• Like 1

Why only SMS and Email locking; You can lock your entire device by a strong numeric or alphanumeric key lock. Go to Start-Settings-Personal-Lock and Tick under Password - Prompt if device unused for - set time limit -set password type; and you are done...

@amtrag

which rom were you using when you hard reset; If it was Sprint Original ROM, did you soft reset device before loading Sprint customisations; also check whether Simple IP is set and not Mobile IP under EPST/QPST settings...

Edited by dkaile

Why only SMS and Email locking; You can lock your entire device by a strong numeric or alphanumeric key lock. Go to Start-Settings-Personal-Lock and Tick under Password - Prompt if device unused for - set time limit -set password type; and you are done...

Thanks for your prompt reply bro!!

but i want to lock my Messaging option not entire phone.

is there any way???

Regards

Sameer

• Like 1

^

search for 3rd party softwares like cryptosms http://www.cryptosms.com/ and search for fully working (solved) version or request for the same in Software Topic...

Hi all,

I am unable to connect to internet using Rconnect on my Mogul after a hard reset. Prior to the hard reset, internet was working fine.

I have followed all steps as described (i.e. removing iota folder, replacing HTC_CM_Guardian.exe and installing Hetal's cabs.) but still getting following error:

"Cannot connect for an unknown reason"

Today, will again perform hard reset.

Is there anything I am missing? Pl help me.

I have done only hard reset, not ROM upload and phone is otherwise working fine.

Finally got internet started on my Mogul. The MIP settings had reverted to default value, changed it to Simple IP and Netconnect started working.

But have been facing a strange problem since few days: Sometimes the dialer shows up by itself and a few chars like CCCC JJJJ or 555555 start getting typed as if someone is trying to type. Also, while using the sliding keyboard, when I type a letter, multiple letters get typed e.g. If I press "t" then "tu" gets typed.

Any idea what could be the problem and any solutions please?

^

Seems like a hardware problem with the keyboard; u will need to get it serviced properly for resolving the issue...

@amtrag

keyboard problems in mogul are common issue

but before u do anything just install this cab file and see

i was using this cab and it has helped a lot of others on this forum as well

HTC_Titan_KeyFix.zip

@amtrag

keyboard problems in mogul are common issue

but before u do anything just install this cab file and see

i was using this cab and it has helped a lot of others on this forum as well

Thanks doc.

But the cab did'nt help. keyboard problem persists.

Now don't tell me throw away my Mogul... :NOTriste:

hey anyone here having idea about launch of official winmo 6.5 rom for mogul?