Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

That is EPST not QPST (but basically does the same things with lesser powers). But QPST is a full fledge PC based programme from HTC itself that lets u control all your phones parameters. Email sent to u. read it.

Thx Dhiraj ... I did tht through EPST itself ... just updated the file there and phone is back to normal .. thx a lot ... time to install some more features :)

There is a new problem .. Its regarding bluetooth ... Now I can send files to other bluetooth devices correctly but the other devices can send the files to my mobile ... The say "Can't connect" ... Can anyone pls help ... I have tried using tht bluetooth registry hack ...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Obex]

"protocols"="bth"

Is it the same value? I mean including " " ... Anyways I have tried even by removing it ...

I have used PHM registry editor ... The value is edited correctly .. Previously it was bth,irda ... I edit tht to bth ...

Moreover I can connect by bluetooth to my pc .. use activesync and do my broadband on my mobile ...

But I can't recieve any individual file ... either from my pc or any other bluetooth enabled mobile ...

I have select all services ... Object push, file transfer, PAN, Serial, Advanced audio ...

Pls help in this ...

Edited by hitman

@hitman: Did you check the box against "Receive all incoming beams" under Settings/ Beam on your phone?? You should put a tick mark in there.

@Anupe ... Thx a lot man ... I tried every thing and never tried the beam thing :D

I thought making the device visible will make it receive the files ... I feel so stupid now :) ... Anyways its working like a charm now ... thx ...

I have installed HP_Rel_MobileWorld-NP.cab from HetalDP files posted here

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=13092

After installation it is showing the Rel MobileWorld in manage connections but it is not allowing me to set this one as a default connection ... Everytime I install it changes back to sprint ... I even tried removing sprint connection but it get created automatically ... Am I missing anything? Wht the procedure to set the Rel_MobileWorld as default net connection ...

@dhiraj, I followed your procedure for making the internet-connection sharing thing.... voila, it worked... thanks a lot buddy..

also i installed the destinator thing from where u had taught kalpeshbhai, and the program is also working. But after sometime it says GPS signal not found.. how should i make it work??

Edited by Greatest

If you are getting this message while using Destinator GPS S/w then only issue could be Vision Clarity between Mobile and Satellites. Coz during driving I also face the same issue but after few minutes it aging connected with the Satellites.

breg,

S@N

@hitman (change the name pls)

You will have to delete the HTC_CM_guardian.exe file and OTA folder. Read Post no. 16 of this Topic and follow the links to correct your situation.

Special thanks to Sadik Bhai, Dhiraj, Anupe for real time help on all issues. Enjoying a lot the original Sprint rom on HTC 6800. All because of member's support on all the issues on time.

Thanks once again.

Tarun

@dkaile ... There is no IOTA folder inside "program files" nor inside "windows/programs" ... I am using Total Commander to browse to the files but can't find it there .... Pls help ... Is it located somewhere else?

Update: Since IOTA folder wasn't there, so I just replaced tht HTC_CM_Guardian.exe file in widows folder... Now its not creating tht sprint dailer ... Thx once again dkalie ...

Y u want me to change my username?? :D

Edited by hitman

Kahin Hitman bhej diya to... :P

Previously my username was arun07 :D .. very much same to admin ... :D I changed my username by posting a request in change username thread ...

btw which is the best media player for mogul? any other better media player which can support some more formats ... like vlc ... ?

@Dhiraj

how to use r connect in default rom please give step by step guide about this

^^^^

Go to Start-Settings-Connections-Connections-Advanced-Select Network-Select "My ISP" from the drop down box in Programs that automatically connect to Internet box-Edit-You will see a connection "phone as modem"-edit-next-next-then add your username and password as your 10 digit phone no.-Finish . After that again select Rel MobileWorld as your default Connection (because the My ISP settings are automatically taken by Internet Sharing)

Then for connecting to Internet just go to Programs-Internet Sharing-PC Connection is USB-Click Connect. After it connects attach your usb cable to PC, thats it - PC will automatically detect internet Connection and you can start using internet. If for any reason it does not do so - Disconnect and repeat the procedure-It will surely do.

@dhiraj, I am still not able to run destinator!! i have asked about it in my above posts as well... Kindly help.. !!

@Dhiraj

Thanks for I am connect with Rconnect with mogul

@Gretest

What problem u faced in destinator

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

@kshah

On which phone you want to run Destinator (you are running Treo, I presume). The following post will help you for running destinator only for 6800/6900. We are running destinator perfectly on our mobiles with voice prompts. Except for the clock going back 30 minutes, which we have to solve.

Here is the input how I installed destinator with help of my friend Anupe (thanks again). I am Running Hetals G ROM, so pls note that all GPS registry settings are already inbuilt. If you want to do it on some other ROM, kindly read this post from beginning and do registry level changes as detailed by Karki (who rocks as usual)

The unzipped file size of One India map is 51MB. It can be extracted to your memory card in the following path

\Storage Card\DestinatorApps\OneIndia

Download the One India map from post# 80 by Arun in this thread itself

http://www.rimweb.in/downloads/DestinatorWM6/

http://www.rimweb.in/downloads/India/

Create a Folder called DestinatorApps on your memory card.

Copy all extracted files from the \India folder into the DestinatorApps\OneIndia folder you have created on your memory card.

Download the Destinator software from \DistinatorWM6 folder

it will extract and contain a cab file called Main and a dll file called Destcore

Copy these two files onto your mem card and run the cab file.

The Destinator software will install to your phone ( It will install by default to the main memory of your phone)

Now copy the Destcore dll file you have copied to your memory card and paste it to the following path on your phone to the main memory :

My Device\DestinatorApps\Destinator\

It will replace the old destcore file there with the one you just copied.

Now you will be able to run the Destinator software with the One India map

Further what I did was that I copied the software as it is from main memory to Memory Card in the DestinatorApps folder, and copied the Destinator.exe link in claunch bar (in Hetals G ROM) under GPS heading and volla, I am running destinator from my memory card.

Destinator is running perfectly in this rom. First install HP_GPS.cab and then do as per the above post. First check GPS in GoogleMaps and then try in Destinator. It will surely run. Follow the above post and let us know if u have any problem... I did not even have to install destinator in this ROM. I only created a shortcut in programs from the file already existing in my Memory Card and it is running smoothly. U Can try installing also...

Edited by dkaile

hello,

I installed the latest touch rom of hetal..

after that i could not instal any program..

the message i am getting, "INSTALLATION OF ---.CAB WAS UNSUCCESSFUL"..

Kindly someone help..

thanks.

TOUCH Rom === in which phone???

Very well laid procedure.

@kshah

On which phone you want to run Destinator (you are running Treo, I presume). The following post will help you for running destinator only for 6800/6900. We are running destinator perfectly on our mobiles with voice prompts. Except for the clock going back 30 minutes, which we have to solve.

Here is the input how I installed destinator with help of my friend Anupe (thanks again). I am Running Hetals G ROM, so pls note that all GPS registry settings are already inbuilt. If you want to do it on some other ROM, kindly read this post from beginning and do registry level changes as detailed by Karki (who rocks as usual)

The unzipped file size of One India map is 51MB. It can be extracted to your memory card in the following path

\Storage Card\DestinatorApps\OneIndia

Download the One India map from post# 80 by Arun in this thread itself

http://www.rimweb.in/downloads/DestinatorWM6/

http://www.rimweb.in/downloads/India/

Create a Folder called DestinatorApps on your memory card.

Copy all extracted files from the \India folder into the DestinatorApps\OneIndia folder you have created on your memory card.

Download the Destinator software from \DistinatorWM6 folder

it will extract and contain a cab file called Main and a dll file called Destcore

Copy these two files onto your mem card and run the cab file.

The Destinator software will install to your phone ( It will install by default to the main memory of your phone)

Now copy the Destcore dll file you have copied to your memory card and paste it to the following path on your phone to the main memory :

My Device\DestinatorApps\Destinator\

It will replace the old destcore file there with the one you just copied.

Now you will be able to run the Destinator software with the One India map

Further what I did was that I copied the software as it is from main memory to Memory Card in the DestinatorApps folder, and copied the Destinator.exe link in claunch bar (in Hetals G ROM) under GPS heading and volla, I am running destinator from my memory card.

Destinator is running perfectly in this rom. First install HP_GPS.cab and then do as per the above post. First check GPS in GoogleMaps and then try in Destinator. It will surely run. Follow the above post and let us know if u have any problem... I did not even have to install destinator in this ROM. I only created a shortcut in programs from the file already existing in my Memory Card and it is running smoothly. U Can try installing also...

@Dkaile,

in my Sprint Touch..

kindly help..

thanks in advance

Hey, I'm using 3.03.651.2 with Radio 3.42.30 on my Touch 6900 and working very much fine, Recently I've upgraded one of my friends Touch Rom to latest Sprint Original 3.03.651.4 with the same Radio 3.42.30 and found little bit faster compare to last one.

Release Date was 6-Aug and here is the "Link

breg,

S@N

@ananth

Friend, this is the topic for the MOGUL ROM and not Touch. Anyways Sanju's link will help u as it is taking u directly to HTC site. The person to discuss is Anupe for HTC Touch.

I suggest u load the original Sprint TOUCH Rom, dont let customisations run and then proceed as per Anupes's post (link of which I have given above-it works on both Touch and 6800) to Run Reliance on Original Sprint Rom. I would also suggest that u download the Sprint Latest Original Rom from the HTC site only. That should solve all ur problems.

Edited by dkaile

@dkaile..

i uploaded the original HTC rom and then Hetal latest Rom,

because the latest Hetal consisting nice look..

I know this is Mogul topic..

but this the active thread and u r answering immediately..

thatswhy i am posting here..

sorry,

and thanks..

is there is any fix for the problem i mentioned...

Cant help u there mate, as I dont have a Touch to test it.... and that can be done only after testing....

Anyways u can try reloading the Hetal's rom once again (no need to reload Sprint Latest Rom if u have already done that). Many problems do get sorted out after reloading. If that doesnt work u can revert back to plain original Sprint Rom, which is working well for most of us, and then wait for Hetal's rocking new rom.... whenever it comes....