Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Mogul Latest Basic Rom 3.56.651.0 Radio 3.42.02

@Dhiraj

Can u able to receive SMS delivery reports in Default ROM?

Edited by vijaymalhotra_2007

@vijay

Yes, absolutely (Pls note that I have also installed HP_Rel_Settings.cab)

Edited by dkaile

^^^ is there any setting needed to be done, in order to receive delivery confirmation reports?? If yes, how should one do it??

thanks in advance :)

@Greatest

Install HP Settings cab file

^^^^

Ditto, Install HP_Rel_Settings.cab, reboot, then open text messages-Menu-tools-options-Tap Text messages-ensure that Request delivery notifications is ticked.

You can also disable delivery notifications from here if u do not require them.

Edited by dkaile

@Dhiraj

You are also become techies ?

Thanks for ur advice to install hp reliance setting I am also not able to receive message conformation

Thank u vijay,

but sometimes I really cant understand ur english/hinglish :P

I hope your above post means your problem has been solved...

@Dhiraj

Yes My problem is solved after ur instruction.So thats why I am guide to gretest.

My English is very poor so forgot some mistake done by me and understand in sort note.

Yes, my dear friend...

But the real techies are Hetal, Kshah, Karki, Arun et al... cocoman, shadowmite, no2chem etc.. who have created these tools for us....

^^ thank you both Dhiraj and Vijay.... The problem is solved..

@vijay, as long as you can comminicate your "conversation" to the opposite person, your language is perfect... Language is just a means of communication... India is a diversified natured country... various religions, various languages, etc... I just love it man...!!

right Dhiraj??

^^^^

exactly

Friends, I need some help...

In Todays screen, the appointments are being displayed in calendar, but for next 7 days. How can I set it so that it displays appointment only for coming 1 day....

If somebody knows the solution, most thankful...

start/settings/today/Items. Select calendar. Click on options. Choose your options there.

No option over there. Only available is Display either- Next Appointment or Upcoming Appointment & Tick mark against Display All day events. Nothing to choose No. of days before which to display...

I think there is some solution but that is via registry hack. I need that....

Hi all,

I am using Sprint Original Rom 3.56 and is working perfectly. Can any body help me to make modifications to sprint original rom. I just want to remove some of the softwares (e.g. Office Mobile, PDF, Audible Air Cab file - three taking more than 10MB space of memory) from this original rom to free more memory. No other changes are required. I tried with the Build-OS but could not do anything. Its technically complicated for me. Need help from all you gurus of ROM cooking.

Regards

Tarun

audible air cab??? where is that...

audible air cab??? where is that...

IN THE WINDOWS FOLDER. SIZE - 2.85 MB, NOT INSTALLED AUTOMATICALLY AND ONCE INSTALLED, CAN'T BE UNINSTALLED. SIMILARLY SPRINT NAVIGATION - 1.52 MB. ALL THESE FILES ARE OF NOT MUCH USE AND CAN BE REMOVED TO FREE UP THE MEMORY. DEAR DHIRAJ, PLEASE CHECK OUT SOME WAY.

REGARDS

TARUN

I am using this original rom, as it is, without any changes and it works perfectly.

Though I have added HTC Home Customiser and HTC Home Plugin to get the cool look and big clock and all notifications and launchers like in Hetal's rom.

Other cabs I have loaded are-

HP reliance mobile world and net connect, customisation tools, resco explorer, burt icontact, ashok karkera contact restore, emunutz HTC home customiser, HTC HTC Home, Opera 9.5 beta, Resco registry add-in, Valentin Iliescu Chess, Google Maps, Total Commander, THATS IT

I am using latest GoogleMaps 2.2.0.19 and Destinator (DIRECTLY FROM MEMORY CARD - I have not installed on Device at all) with GPS perfectly without any problems.

I have not installed any other add ons like audible air cabs etc..

Hence I do not feel the need to fiddle with it to remove office etc.. I am facing no memory problems at all...

@Tarun

When u run sprint customization the audibale air was installed don't run sprint customization when u done hard resets.

But Tarun I am like to also uninstall the default game but can not do it .

when u got solution please give to forum and me also.

How do I use this phone as modem? It was bad day today. Airtel BB and LL were down till 4:30pm.

@Vishal

Please read post no 39 in this same topic sprint original rom

I am now swtiched to this rom. But now problems facing

1. cant connect or use phone as modem ( even after i followed the steps ( the problem is i cant find IOTA folder in prgrm files location))

2. Need TCPMP and Opera 9.5

@Jabir

Go to connection -manange exiting connection-> select my ISP-> edit the my Isp connection ->select phone as modem->

and edit ur mobile no as username and also as password without prefix zero.

@Dhiraj

Kindly change the name of TOPIC not Sprint latest basic rom BUT Sprint Mogul Latest basic rom

^^^^

Done

Friends,

I need your help, im unable to use my mogul since yesterday. im having the sprint basic rom latest one.

Problem - unable to recieve sms and calls, but the person calling me can hear the ring and get delivery reports.

im getting a small circle (cut in between) near the range symbol, even getting a cross (x) at the place of 1X symbol.

dialer doesnt comes up whn i press call button.

have done soft resets many times, but no effect. phone takes half an hour to boot. Pl HELP!!!