Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nellorian

Dual Sim Holder

Today I have seen a dual sim holder in Kumaar.com website. Has anybody used the same, if so please post reviews on it.

Thanks and regards

nellorian

I am too looking for a dual sim adaptor for CDMA for long time. I also would like to know the details.

Any china cheap good handsets supporting CDMA+CDMA sim cards instead of GSM+CDMA?

Dual sim holders do not work, it is a useless thing, they very rarely work but most of the time they put you in trouble. moreover it also damages your handset. So it is abvisable to rather go for any cheap dual sim handset than opting for a dual sim holder.

Thanks for your advice.

What about CDMA+CDMA handsets? ANy good model available? I have seen GSM+CDMA but not CDMA+CDMA handsets.

I have 2 reliance mobiles, carrying both at a time is hard and do not want to change the number.

Any advice?

^^^

I don't think their is any Chinese CDMA+CDMA handset available in the market my dear Dr. Hari.

Regards.

Thanks for your advice.

I have 2 reliance mobiles, carrying both at a time is hard and do not want to change the number.

Any advice?

Wowieeeee!!!!! 2 RCOM mobiles????

Anyway, you can opt for free R2R pack in one of the mobiles and then call forward all calls to the other mobile. Hope you use only one mobile for making outgoing calls. And carry only one mobile.

Hope this works for you. Other than this, no other trick possible with RCOM.

Wowieeeee!!!!! 2 RCOM mobiles????

I was going to comment in exactly the same way!!! :lol:

Can't stand one RCom mobiles... I wonder how he puts up with TWO!!! :praise:

Anyway, you can opt for free R2R pack in one of the mobiles and then call forward all calls to the other mobile. Hope you use only one mobile for making outgoing calls.

^^^

Great and very useful suggestion my dear Kumaar. It will really help Dr. Hari.

Regards.

:previous:

Useful yes, but he will incur a significant additional rent each month (unless hes already on the R2R pack on that mobile).

^^^

Well he can use the R2R pack not only for call forwards to his other mobile but also to all other RCOM numbers in his circle. And at Rs 99 it is a steal. No other operator can match this, I am sure.

thanks, that's good idea.

Long back with DAPO plan, I have done the same. Now the problem is One number will be always roaming either in Kerala or Tamil nadu, being I am in boarder area. I use local number for recieving call. My contacts knows both numbers.

From my place the boarder of state / circle is less than 30 Kms. TRAI doesn't consider people close to the boarder of two circles. I know many people "suffering" from roaming being the boader is less than 1 or 2 Kms.

I thought, Dual SIM is better option here. I think call forward is only for numbers within the state.

^^^

I think you are in a different class altogether. You will have to carry around two mobiles. Unless ofcourse you ask them for some solution directly. Email to CMO in detail about your problem. Maybe they will help you out. If your billing across both / any mobiles is high, then give them a serious termination threat also. Say you are considering to migrate to GSM as that will provide some better solutions like dual SIM GSM mobiles unlike dual RUIM CDMA mobiles which are not available currently (i.e. good reliable handsets). This will make them work out some solutions for your class of customers.

All the best to you....