Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi1ks

Complete Cdma Mobile

Can anyone suggest a good CDMA mobile phone which meets the follwoing requirements which can work on RIM

1) Bluetooth

2) live voice call recording

3) MP3 player

4) Web browser

5) MMS

6) Expandable micro SD card slot

7) E-mail (optional)

8) Camera

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime

Get HTC 6800 Mogul from Sadik. Its got voice recording but not 2 way conversation recording.

Lets hope it lasts 7000 hours.

chineese mobiles . . the best solution for ur needz

Can anyone suggest a good CDMA mobile phone which meets the follwoing requirements which can work on RIM

SPICE C-810

1) Bluetooth YES

2) live voice call recording YES

3) MP3 player YES

4) Web browser YES

5) MMS YES

6) Expandable micro SD card slot YES 2GB

7) E-mail (optional) YES

8) Camera YES 1,3 MP

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime YES 10 HRS TALK TIME

@Ravi

My dear friend, you will get all the features you asked only in GSM+CDMA Dual Chinese handsets only. But in chinese handsets the Web Browser is not that good as in other brands. Moreover you can't install any Java Applications / Games on Chinese Mobiles. And Web Browser in Chinese Mobiles can support only those web pages which are lighter means heavy web pages with load of Images can't be supported by Web Browsers in Chinese handsets.

But all other features will be good enough for your requirement in Chinese Handset.

Regards.

@Ravi

My dear friend, you will get all the features you asked only in GSM+CDMA Dual Chinese handsets only. But in chinese handsets the Web Browser is not that good as in other brands. Moreover you can't install any Java Applications / Games on Chinese Mobiles. And Web Browser in Chinese Mobiles can support only those web pages which are lighter means heavy web pages with load of Images can't be supported by Web Browsers in Chinese handsets.

But all other features will be good enough for your requirement in Chinese Handset.

Regards.

Can you please specify some chinese model. And what about SPICE C-810. Is it good enough?

Edited by ravi1ks

ZT 6618 Chinese mobile has all those features for 7000 rs

I think it is GSM-GSM dual sim phone. It can't work with Reliance CDMA.

Get HTC 6800 Mogul from Sadik. Its got voice recording but not 2 way conversation recording.

thanks but i need to have voice recording from both sides.

Edited by ravi1ks

SPICE C-810

1) Bluetooth YES

2) live voice call recording YES

3) MP3 player YES

4) Web browser YES

5) MMS YES

6) Expandable micro SD card slot YES 2GB

7) E-mail (optional) YES

8) Camera YES 1,3 MP

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime YES 10 HRS TALK TIME

:signthankspin:

here are few queries:

1. Can i send MMS to email from this mobile.

2. does it have both side conversation recording?

3. Is true that its earpiece volume is low?

4. Is true only 10 schedules can be added? Is there any other option like anniversaries which can be used as schedules?

5. can i lock message inbox as i am able to do it in my LG RD6600?

6. can i attach photos when composing mail in gmail or yahoo-mail online.

I believe spice c810 supports most of the requirements.

1) Bluetooth (Yes)

2) live voice call recording (Yes)

3) MP3 player (Yes)

4) Web browser (not sure)

5) MMS (NO)

6) Expandable micro SD card slot (Yes)

7) E-mail (optional) (not sure)

8) Camera (Yes)

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime (Yes)

Even palm treo 755P / 700p can meet these requirements except MicroSD card.

1) Bluetooth (Yes, A2DP)

2) live voice call recording (Best call recorder ever is available in palm only)

3) MP3 player (Yes)

4) Web browser (Yes)

5) MMS (Ask reliance, else yes)

6) Expandable micro SD card slot (Mini / full size)

7) E-mail (optional) (Yes, best mail client I have ever seen - snapper)

8) Camera (Good 1.3 MP)

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime (My treo 700P last for about 4 hours of TT and about 6 days of standby, standby means standby - no phone call - as specified in standard)

1) Bluetooth

2) live voice call recording

3) MP3 player

4) Web browser

5) MMS

6) Expandable micro SD card slot

7) E-mail (optional)

8) Camera

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime

I recommend you spice c810 which supports most of the requirements.

1) Bluetooth (Yes)

2) live voice call recording (Yes)

3) MP3 player (Yes)

4) Web browser (not sure)

5) MMS (NO)

6) Expandable micro SD card slot (Yes)

7) E-mail (Yes)

8) Camera (Yes)

9) Atleat 3 hr. talktime (Yes)

Enjoy...!!!

SPICE C810 IS IS BEST DEAR WITH TALKTIME UPTO 10 HRS. AND ALSO ALL THE FEATURES U ENLISTED.

True..

The C-810 is really amazing with all the features as explained by my friends..

Just one thing though.. (Since its Spice & China make)

Keep the bill very carefully as the phones c810 & D88n tend to have some speaker problems.

Also the C-810 sometimes doesnt deliver the promised 10hrs (Not even 2 hrs).

They can however be repaired at the ASC if under warranty.

(it happens in 10-20 % of the phones)

SPICE C810 IS IS BEST DEAR WITH TALKTIME UPTO 10 HRS. AND ALSO ALL THE FEATURES U ENLISTED.

It seems you are using Spice C810. Does it have MMS Feature. Is is true that only 10 schedules can be added on this handset. does it have the Web Browser?? Please tell with your personal experience. you can add extra comments on this phone's feature.

Dear Ravi,

Are you angry with my first replay? I am sure that there is no such mobile which fulfill your needs. I am not sure with Chinese hand sets. In Chinese handsets ,if all your requirements are exist, all features are basic. Will you happy with basic VGA camera, slowest blue tooth, low speed and also incompatible web browser...? Please check spice handsets with someone who are using more than 2 months, not by replay posts in our forum. Because two of my friends had changed their Spice recently. Don't be confused between voice recording and call recording. As per experienced user's posts it is clear that most of your required features are not available in mobile phones but in PDAs.

Choose wisely or shift to GSM!

Edited by spknair

Dear Ravi,

Are you angry with my first replay? I am sure that there is no such mobile which fulfill your needs. I am not sure with Chinese hand sets. In Chinese handsets ,if all your requirements are exist, all features are basic. Will you happy with basic VGA camera, slowest blue tooth, low speed and also incompatible web browser...? Please check spice handsets with someone who are using more than 2 months, not by replay posts in our forum. Because two of my friends had changed their Spice recently. Don't be confused between voice recording and call recording. As per experienced user's posts it is clear that most of your required features are not available in mobile phones but in PDAs.

Choose wisely or shift to GSM!

thanks for reply. no dear i was not angry. I was amused to see that you bore the pain to express your emotion without saying any word. i also think that none of the branded mobiles have all the feature i want. however i can't switch to GSM due to tariff problems.

treo is any day better than most handset. Believe me you will enjoy phone. Its so troublefree and user friendly. Perhaps no phone or pda can match.

@kshah

Just got hands on my new Treo 755p. Lets see how it goes.

@ Dhiraj bhai: Waiting and watching :P

@Ravi: I dont think tariff is that big an issue these days. If you really do a check in your local circles, there are plenty of GSM providers who have tariffs which are at par or sometimes even better than Reliance ( keep in mind, I'm basing this assumption on general call usage profiles) if you do have specific usage requirements on tariffs for comparisons vis-a-vis CDMA/ GSM providers, post it in the relevant sections of our forum, you'll be surprised with the kind of info about alternative network tariffs you'll find...

Advantages of GSM: better handsets, service migration flexibility and lots more..

Advantage of CDMA, better voice quality, fewer call drops, better data speed.

Advantage of CDMA, better voice quality, fewer call drops, better data speed.

:Contento:

Nice replay to Anupe

Dear Anupe, are you residing in Kerala?

Do you know that RIM prepaid has the cheapest tariff in our circle?

Basic tariff or all operators are same, but when we take their special tariff vouchers and topup talktime RIM will be incompetent. The only problem I am facing is insufficient network in our district (which is the big disadvantage as concerned mobile provider). Years ago RIM was better covered network, but when other networks expanded RIM became low range network!! :NOTriste: