Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

All About Treo 755p - Lets Discuss The Good And The Bad

@ketan

bro u will have to format ur 8gb card in fat 32.....and then put ur card in the adapter n ur phone will read it.......did u format ur card in fat 32??????........if u cant then as mentioned try it on some other comp/laptop....also if u have any other device around just check whether 8gb card is proper

also i would like to add one thing.....palm os has a 32 bit limit due to which u see only 4gb of memory....ur device reads a 8gb card as 2 4 gb cards ......so thats y it will never show more than 4gb free space ( ie ifu have used 2gb it will show 2gb free....or if u have used 5 gb it will show 3gb free it will cycle through the 4gb) hope i m not confusing

also for ur application u can use teallock....it password protects any file/folder ,any application also it locks down ur phone if u want...... and a lot more ( attaching enterprise version with hell lot of functionality)

TealLock_Enterprise_7.02_solved.zip

Muf bro i formated the card and now its empty.... im trying to copy the files... so far so good..... i need to now copy softwares frm these earlier posts..... Just need to know... when i got the card from Saddikbhai there were some softwares installed and some folders made for various pics and music like DCIM etc... do i need to make those folders again?? or things will work by itself??

now since u have formatted the card so all the softwares and folders will b gone....once u put the card in your device and format the foldres like dcim ( pics videos) and palm will b created automatically

now since u have formatted the card so all the softwares and folders will b gone....once u put the card in your device and format the foldres like dcim ( pics videos) and palm will b created automatically

Dude i formated the card but now when i transfer the data on to it it shows again as insert a disk in to F drive.... Dnt know what is to be done....

Dhirajbhai finally i did all the steps u askd me to ... Initailly it showed me

Error 3000 dara service is unavailable pleae try again (0x713E)

but then when i tried Email (GET) it connected and now its downloading 362 Mails sounds carzy never new i had so many mails in my Gmai.... Thank you v. much....

can you do something bout my card??? problem...

Dude i formated the card but now when i transfer the data on to it it shows again as insert a disk in to F drive.... Dnt know what is to be done....

Dhirajbhai finally i did all the steps u askd me to ... Initailly it showed me

Error 3000 dara service is unavailable pleae try again (0x713E)

but then when i tried Email (GET) it connected and now its downloading 362 Mails sounds carzy never new i had so many mails in my Gmai.... Thank you v. much....

can you do something bout my card??? problem...

after formatting the card when i insert the same in the phone...it does not recognise the card.... this thing is freaking me out now....

Have u scanned for a virus... Try formatting it to FAT and not FAT32, that also helps sometimes...

Also check your microsd to minisd adapter. That may be defective as well, hence the card is not reading....

Edited by dkaile

Have u scanned for a virus... Try formatting it to FAT and not FAT32, that also helps somA

Also check your microsd to minisd adapter. That may be defective as well, hence the card is not reading....

Dhirajbhai i can only format if it reads right??? if the comp shows insert Disk in F drive everytime i put it in how do i format it??/

What is Error (0002)when sendin the msg??? can any of the Guru spend some time id like to meet (in bombay) and get the issues cleared permanently.....

How were u able to format it last time???

Most probably (99%), your microsd to minisd adapter is defective, hence the card is not being read in the phone. Check that it is firmly inserted in the adapter...

You can come and meet me in Meerut (near Delhi) LOL.... :P better call me...

Edited by dkaile

How were u able to format it last time???

Most probably (99%), your microsd to minisd adapter is defective, hence the card is not being read in the phone. Check that it is firmly inserted in the adapter...

You can come and meet me in Meerut (near Delhi) LOL.... :P better call me...

Dhirajbhai morning morning one to things goes wrong... nd then u wana pull my leg not fair.....

History goes like this....

The card was being read in the phone till last night.... Morning when i removed the card and checked in the other comp it did read the card.... so i formatted it....

afterthat when i stared transfring teh software and the Pics on the card it showed "INsert disk in F drive"

to check if some of the files are transfered or not i inserted the card in the phone but it does not read on the phone now too.....

I really dnt know wats wrong....

ok bro....

first thing ....did u just format the card or did u format in fat32

also does ur comp read the card whenu put it in card reader??????

now what i m getting is that ur system is having trouble reading the card right?????

if ur system is reading the card from card reader then the problem lies with ur adpter or u not formatting the card to fat 32....did u try on some other comp

its difficult to explain u thru posts its better u give me a call

What is Error (0002)when sendin the msg

it happens when ur phone is having prblems sending msgs due to incorrect numbers or email ids

check on the contacts list and identify the contact that gives you that "002 error" when sending an SMS.

try deleting the contact and recreate it.

test sending SMS using the recreated contact.

if this still doesnt work its a network problem then.....

( this is a common problem faced by sprint users time to time due to problems with the sprint network)

any1 else facing the same problem?????????

I never faced this problem of Error (0002) while sending messages....

I think his network settings are not right or something.... he must recheck after entering his SPC 000000, as detailed in my earlier post. no. 273..

Also his card problem is very wierd.... Better try formatting with Phone itself rather than PC, by using the Resco Explorer in the Device... Also try using a mini SD rather than a micro SD... (I think 4GB mini SD he will get for around 1000Rs. and 2 GB for 500)

Edited by dkaile

error 0002 simply means that message sending is failed.........could b due to incorrect network settings or problem with network itself

also i think ketan got done with his card problem ....seems there is some problem with the card itself

seems he will have to contact customer care ( SADIKk) :Contento:

hey guys , how is the batery talktime in treo if i use it primarly for talking and sms

Should provide you 4.2 hour of continuous talk time. In normal conditions, mine lasts min. 2 days... Less usage upto 4 days... It has 1600maH battery, one of the strongest I have seen, but compared to Treo 650 and 700, talk time is slightly less..

Battery life depends on individual use. Consumption factors include signal strength, speakerphone use, and use of wireless features.

Charge your device whenever you’re at your desk, or charge it overnight each day. The Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery has a much longer useful life when it is topped off frequently, versus charging it after it is fully drained.

Treos has best battery life, atleast for 650, 700 and 755P. I have not seen battery life as amazing as Treo.

Even my nokia E71 do not give battery life as good, despite being on GSM.

Centro as small battery so smaller battery life.

hey guys , how is the batery talktime in treo if i use it primarly for talking and sms

u sholud get a talktime for 4.5 hrs

in my case i get the following figures

time of 3 hrs when talking over bluetooth after 3hrs battery goes down flat

( my n95 8gb gives me 4hrs of talktime over bluetooth)

on a moderate use which includes

10-15 texts, 10 mins of browsing.......an hr of interent radio, ocassional checking of mails...playing games on treo for about 30 mins total...and using the phone for 1hr and playing with it all day long .....the phone lasts for 2 days

so overall no so bad if u dont use bluetooth

Softick Commander is a file manager for Palm OS, which supports file browse and transfer over Bluetooth link, thus extending capabilities of Palm OS handheld.

Now you can easily browse any trusted Bluetooth-enabled device for the files and folders, move, copy and delete them wirelessly.

bluetoothcommander.rar

@mufaddal

need latest butler solved pls...

@mufaddal

need latest butler solved pls...

dhirajbhai u can use the older version key....it will work...

here is the solution...

Hobbyist_KG_.zip

@dkalie

here s the latset version of butler

@ganes

attaching astrology astropocket

also u can get a software called mobile kundli 2002 from HERE

butler_latest_version_solved.rar

pda_palm_os_leisure_astrology_astropocket_3_31.solved.zip

for people wanting to have multitasking on treo try this application ON TOP

Have you ever wished you could add a Tasks entry while checking your email, or to look in Contacts while browsing the web?

OnTop lets you pop up applications on top of another application, and then come back to exactly where you were in the original application when you're done.

You can assign pop-up applications to the four hardware keys on your PDA or Treo, either to the key-press or to a longer key-hold. (On Treos you can also assign popups to three opt-key combinations and to the side key.)

OnTop112.zip

error 0002 simply means that message sending is failed.........could b due to incorrect network settings or problem with network itself

also i think ketan got done with his card problem ....seems there is some problem with the card itself

seems he will have to contact customer care ( SADIKk) :Contento:

Yup ur right i did contact the customer care (Sadikk :) ) thre is a card problem.. i tried it with my friends mobile it shows card currpt... nd i waiting for sadikbhai to change the card ASAP.... as rightly said by Dr. Muf error 0002 seems to be due to Network prob.. coz it got solved by itself the Next day... i was still surprised as to Y my phone had that network prob.. coz i tried msging it frm other reliance phones which went smoothly....

Anyone has Antivirus for the Treo..

@ketan

bro u will have to format ur 8gb card in fat 32.....and then put ur card in the adapter n ur phone will read it.......did u format ur card in fat 32??????........if u cant then as mentioned try it on some other comp/laptop....also if u have any other device around just check whether 8gb card is proper

also i would like to add one thing.....palm os has a 32 bit limit due to which u see only 4gb of memory....ur device reads a 8gb card as 2 4 gb cards ......so thats y it will never show more than 4gb free space ( ie ifu have used 2gb it will show 2gb free....or if u have used 5 gb it will show 3gb free it will cycle through the 4gb) hope i m not confusing

also for ur application u can use teallock....it password protects any file/folder ,any application also it locks down ur phone if u want...... and a lot more ( attaching enterprise version with hell lot of functionality)

Muffdal is there a cure for the mobile working even though its switched off... coz its a real tricky thing... just cant know if the mobile is on or off.....

Is there anyhow that if the mobile is switched off it remains off for all the functions...