Thanks in advance

here u go bro

Der mufaddal_km,

Thanks a lot. Appreciate your help.

BB

@Hritik123

MasterSMS Attached.

@brainbraym

CallREC 4.1 Solution maker and 5.2 and 6 is attached.

4.1 Solution works with 5.2 and 6.

How to use MasterSMS ? Do i really need to enter the SMSC number etc. for Reliance ? Do i select 'send to phone' OR 'send to Outbox'.

Is anyone using this S/W. Interface seems very bad so...

Thanks in advance.

Hi dkaile, no still have the same problem, can't connect to the net. Even though I have the MSL and other codes now, but can't change the browser from going to the sprint.com inplace of rworld. Any suggestions?

did u read this thread properly and tried net connect settings accordingly???

after entering the setttings properly it should work and u can change the home page from sprint to whatever u want

i guess a lot of people r having difficulty setting it up right in first attempt

(i got it working in second attempt !!!!!)

Edited by mufaddal_km

How to use MasterSMS ? Do i really need to enter the SMSC number etc. for Reliance ? Do i select 'send to phone' OR 'send to Outbox'.

Thanks in advance.

yup this is one of the biggest drawbacks of this s/w .the UI is very dull ......

in order to use it u need to set it up first...,and to do so u need to go to tools and provider and put in your sms center no ...then u can send mssgs

send to phone is when u want to send ur sms ...send to outbox is like drafting it so as to send it later

there is a nice game on the web for palm called "BIKE OR DIE 2.0"

can anyone plz provide me with a cra**ed version..

http://bike.toyspring.com/

THank you...

bro here u go......run the exe file through command line ( in dos) ....n u will get ur code

THanks mate.....

Hey Doc., I am trying to get the code for Bike or Die but whenever i press enter in the comaand line, the command window shuts down... can u plz guide me through it...

Thanks in advance.

yup this is one of the biggest drawbacks of this s/w .the UI is very dull ......

in order to use it u need to set it up first...,and to do so u need to go to tools and provider and put in your sms center no ...then u can send mssgs

send to phone is when u want to send ur sms ...send to outbox is like drafting it so as to send it later

Thanks. Any idea what is the SMS center no ?

Hey Doc., I am trying to get the code for Bike or Die but whenever i press enter in the comaand line, the command window shuts down... can u plz guide me through it.

just copy the KG to your desktop ....on your desktop go to start /run and type cmd

....then your dos window will open up ....type cd desktop.....then type bod2....then ur KG will open up ...just put in your hot sync id and you r done

if it still doent work give me your hot sync id n i will generate the code for you

Edited by mufaddal_km

Thanks. Any idea what is the SMS center no ?

it is your operator defined mssg service center number.....in nokia phones there is a way to check it ....

@brainbraym

did ur issue got solved......or u still need help

I dont think we dont have SMS Service centre for Reliance.

well then if u dont have service center no then master sms cant b used without it ......

What is NV backup? Can some one give me the link or the s/w. I have read it all over this topic but could not find a place to download it.

Download it from the rapidshare link given in Post no. 28 in this topic itself....

@brainbraym

did ur issue got solved......or u still need help

Hi again,

I did everything in thread 6 again. But still when I press blazer, it looks for http://vision.sprintpcs.com and then gives an error 3000 message saying failed to register.

BB

gary, did u follow the 2nd part of Post no. 68 carefully. Therein lies the solution to all vision services problem afaik; if still prob not solved contact kshah... he's the master of palm...

Edited by dkaile

I have purchased new plam treo and want to configure Rconnect please help me .

I also want to connect to exchange.

I am unable to add songs to plam tro 750. please let me know the process.

Could you please let me know the from where I can get other software for palm treo

I have purchased new plam treo and want to configure Rconnect please help me .

I also want to connect to exchange.

I am unable to add songs to plam tro 750. please let me know the process.

Could you please let me know the from where I can get other software for palm treo

bro read the forum properly before starting new thread............the other thread has all the settings u need just follow this

all softwares and all other discussions r going on .....ttp://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=15211&st=405&start=405

those who r having problems with net connect

attaching some screen shots from my device .....have a look at it and follow post no 68 of the thread.......

Snap_C5313AEB.rar

attaching some screen shots from my device .....have a look at it and follow post no 68 of the thread.......

Thank you Dr Mufaddal and dkaile,

I did the whole thing again carefully and managed to get the connection going. Thank you both again.

Gary

I did the whole thing again carefully and managed to get the connection going. Thank you both again.

Gary

Hi Again,

Does anyone have any idea how can I remove the Sprint as the network and have Relince instead. Also the phone (Treo 700p) is working on Reliance, but shows it is in roaming.While going to internet it says you are about to place a data call in roaming.I want it to show Reliance so that I can use options like *333 etc which I cannot use now.

Thanks

Gary

Hi Again,

Does anyone have any idea how can I remove the Sprint as the network and have Relince instead. Also the phone (Treo 700p) is working on Reliance, but shows it is in roaming.While going to internet it says you are about to place a data call in roaming.I want it to show Reliance so that I can use options like *333 etc which I cannot use now.

Thanks

Sorry Guys , I can dial *333 but not *228 to update the PRL. Any clue on how to bring bcak to show homenetwork.

Thanks

^^^

Channel, SID , NID, MCC and other stuffs should be according to reliance parameters.

U have to read NV Backup file for SPRINT and Change it to Reliance as BANNER.

Banner doesnt matter at all though. u can put ur name or anything of ur liking instead.

##3282# and ADVANCE for updating proper reliance PArameters.

Hey Doc., I am trying to get the code for Bike or Die but whenever i press enter in the comaand line, the command window shuts down... can u plz guide me through it.

just copy the KG to your desktop ....on your desktop go to start /run and type cmd

....then your dos window will open up ....type cd desktop.....then type bod2....then ur KG will open up ...just put in your hot sync id and you r done

if it still doent work give me your hot sync id n i will generate the code for you

done thanks.....

^^^

Channel, SID , NID, MCC and other stuffs should be according to reliance parameters.

U have to read NV Backup file for SPRINT and Change it to Reliance as BANNER.

Banner doesnt matter at all though. u can put ur name or anything of ur liking instead.

##3282# and ADVANCE for updating proper reliance PArameters.

Dear Saddik Bhai,

Agreed banner does not matter, but the phone is showing the Roaming Triangle that does not go away, all parameters u mentioned are correct as per Reliance - any suggestions?

With the Internet, I am now beginning to enjoy the phone.

Also, does anyone have a solution to Sip Articulation?

Gary

If nam parameters are correct than update prl. Using cdma firmware updater.