Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prawin

Importing Handsets From Usa For Rimweb Members

so that means 11500 rs is inclusive of price of handset and shipping to india .....

and additional expense which includes custom duty/local shippin in india/other taxes if any

so that means the handset will b for sumwhere around 13-14k

i think the price includes everythin includin customs. The only extra cost might be shippin charge to ur personal address. That might be around 500 bucks... So total might be around 12k.

Would there be a proper international Term instead of 'Shipping' i.e. meant for transportation both by Land & Sea ?

Earlier even when e-shopping & delivery was limited/famous in US, they used to call mere Delivery as - 'Shipping'. Where's the ship here?

Usage of this word in both senses is confusing. Hehe.. in this thread itself we cannot judge who is mentioning what after the original post.

Just correcting Mufaddal - You probably meant 'Exclusive' - not 'Inclusive'.. it was confusing me for a while.

jayant brother read it again ....the term which wud fit there would b inclusive ...exclusive wont make anysense

Edited by mufaddal_km

Jayant Bhai inclusive it the right word there. Wat he means to say is that cost includes everythin from cost and shippin to india.

Jayant Bhai inclusive it the right word there. Wat he means to say is that cost includes everythin from cost and shippin to india.

Ya hehe.. maybe got confused with the Shipping part as i was breezing thru all the posts..

I think this topic has hibernated once again.. Come on prawin Bhai give us somethin to talk and discuss about.

I think this topic has hibernated once again.. Come on prawin Bhai give us somethin to talk and discuss about.

Hi guys,

everyone is doubtful about shipping and customs.. so i have decided to send the phones with my friends and relatives whenever they come and sell to the rimweb guys at reasonable price .

if you guys want i can buy from ebay too and ship, all the bad esn handsets comes at cheap prices.

if you guys need any assistance feel free to contact me via rimweb or skype.

my skype id : praveenreddymothe will be online at US est timings.

till now no deal has materialized.

thanks sumatrix for your message.

Edited by prawin

Hi guys,

everyone is doubtful about shipping and customs.. so i have decided to send the phones with my friends and relatives whenever they come and sell to the rimweb guys at reasonable price .

if you guys want i can buy from ebay too and ship, all the bad esn handsets comes at cheap prices.

so finally we've got somethin to tak. When'll your relatives be comin ? Once in 3 or 6 months Bhai?

Hi guys,

I think sending articles with friends and relatives too will create problem since customs allows only personal usage articles without paying custom duty. That means the person can carry 1-2 mobile phones with him showing that it is for his/her personal usage at a time only and looking at the demand made by our Rimweb members it seems one has to travel to and fro for the whole year on alternate day ! :Contento:

Prawin i can help u in this shipping matters, if u can ship it to my vendors address in USA.

let me know.

as customs and other things will be taken care by me and u guys know me on this :D

Yes, my offer is still open for Prawin if he is comfortable sending the stuffs to my contacts in US, i can get it in india in my parcel, and get it cleared.

Let me know.

Yes, my offer is still open for Prawin if he is comfortable sending the stuffs to my contacts in US, i can get it in india in my parcel, and get it cleared.

Let me know.

tho prawin se bath karke deal kar do na Bhai

Hey sadik,

I am comfortable sending to your contacts in US, No issues..

How much do you charge for shipping from US to rimweb user in India ?

thanks

Regards

Prawin

Hey sadik,

I am comfortable sending to your contacts in US, No issues..

How much do you charge for shipping from US to rimweb user in India ?

thanks

Regards

Prawin

yeh hui na bath.. Now we got somethin in motion.. If this deal materialises then we'll be havin the options of gettin other electronic stuff and other mobiles which sadik doesn import

Hi All,

I am planning to ship mobile handsets(CDMA/GSM/) from USA for rimweb users.

As the coming thanks giving day and coming holiday season in December you can find a lot deals here.

I will charge you exact handset price+ shipping with insurance+ 1000 rs.

you can pay by paypal or bank transfer to my account in India, I am from Andhra pradesh.

I will post available deals here and you can order or you can find the deals and let me know , I will order for you.

I am in a tax free state (Delaware) so no tax at all.

you can check available deals in us from deals2buy.com and dealsofamerica.com,ebay.com,cellhut.com.

cdma networks here in usa are verizon,sprint,alltel,virgin.

if anyone interested do let me know.

Praveen Mothe

484 461 5558

Hi Praveen

I want to make deal in Reliance, Nokia and Sony ericsson mobile handset.

how can i find details for it.

Please Help Me !!!!!

I am from Gujarat

My Contact No. **********

Edited by Honest
<< Phone Number Removed >>

@ Kamal Joshi

Mention your exact requirement..

I hope u have read the Topic & its contents before posting.

this thread has gone cold ...

did anyone procure any handset from prawin

Edited by mufaddal_km

I am from Gujarat

My Contact No. **********

Dear Kamal, please do not post your contact information openly. You can send your Phone Number / Contact Information to Pravin through PM. :)

^^^^ What about members having Phone numbers in their signatures..

So many members having it.. need that also be reported ?

^^^

My dear Jayanth, actually we get complaints from some of the members that they get UNNECESSARY CALLS even in midnight after they had posted their mobile numbers on the forum openly.

Recently, many buyers / sellers requested us to delete their numbers or even delete their posts too, as they are getting harassed by unwated callers.

What I had done is for the benefit of the new member.

Although anyone can provide his / her number at his will but we don't suggest it.

And I think , their's no need to report for the members who put their contact information in their signature. As we can't force them, instead we only can suggest. :)

Aur koi sewa malik ? :)

hey renew this tie with prawin,sadikk bhai..might be useful for u no??

Hi guys

I have exported(sent through my freind visiting India.) one brand new HTC MOGUL without box (box removed to reduce the my friends luggage weight) includes all accessories that come with new phone.

and one HTC TOUCH 6900 slightly used, excellent condition comes with only phone ,battery,back cover,stylus and charger.

the price is 12500 for MOGUL and 12000 for touch .

do let me know if one anyone interested.

-Prawin

001 484 461 5558

p.s : The phones are not programmed,both the phones are on sprint.(afaik all rimwebians are good enough to program their handsets).

Edited by prawin

Does this price includes shipping cost?

Mogul has created a lot suspense? How much does it actually cost in USA? (I know ur price contains Custom duty and all similar expenses)

Edited by Saurav

Mogul has created a lot suspense? How much does it actually cost in USA? (I know ur price contains Custom duty and all similar expenses)

Yeah and also if you are from Hyderabad you can pickup.

It costs around $200-300 without contract.

Edited by prawin

Yeah and also if you are from Hyderabad you can pickup.

It costs around $200-300 without contract.

hi prawin can you find htc hd, if yes what is the price, i can pick from hydrabad, i tryed many time on skype but never found u on line.

thx

galaxy