Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
MOBILE FAN

Lima Handsets

Hi,

Today I have seen posters of Lima handsets. There were 4 models on the posters. The biggest photo was of Smart 70. All of them looked attractive.

Some of the features mentioned on the poster, which I remember are :

Dual SIM CDMA+GSM

Blue tooth

MP3, MP4

FM

Price : Rs. 5400 for Smart 70.

Looked like some Indian company manufacturing it. The dealer is going to show it on Tuesday. It will come with bill and 1 year warranty.

Anybody heard of them ? Do you think they are worth ?

Edited by MOBILE FAN

All are Chinese phones with OEM Names.

Thats it.

All are Chinese phones with OEM Names.

Thats it.

Then, how this is with bill and 1 year warranty ?

^^^

My dear friend, these Chinese handsets sold in India by different manufacturers under brand name. So, you can call these as branded Chinese Handsets.

Usha-Lexus too selling the same like Chinese handsets under the brand name of USHA-LEXUS.

Well... May be. But then most of the reputed companies are also manufacturing their handsets either in china or taiwan. It can be Nokia, Samsung or even LG. Coolpad is a chinese make sold by Reliance through WWE with bill and warranty.

So, I would like to have opinion from the members, whether we should go for such "branded" handsets or not ? What are their experiences so far ?

Well... May be. But then most of the reputed companies are also manufacturing their handsets either in china or taiwan. It can be Nokia, Samsung or even LG. Coolpad is a chinese make sold by Reliance through WWE with bill and warranty.

So, I would like to have opinion from the members, whether we should go for such "branded" handsets or not ? What are their experiences so far ?

It all depends on your need, what you expect to do with your handset. Write down your most important priority, least important and then decide what type of handset you require.

google search on lima handset produced no results.. can anyone upload pic ?

In current telecom scenario, I see the most useful feature in a handset is the dual SIM. There are very few "branded" handsets in this category. Samsung has 2on but costs 12k+. Then you have spice, fly, coolpad and chinese handsets. So I am really confused.

Dual SIM handsets is now the need of the hour because after Reliance offering GSM service, the tarrif war is imminent. So I am searching different options in dual sim which should not be more than Rs. 6500.

In current telecom scenario, I see the most useful feature in a handset is the dual SIM. There are very few "branded" handsets in this category. Samsung has 2on but costs 12k+. Then you have spice, fly, coolpad and chinese handsets. So I am really confused.

Dual SIM handsets is now the need of the hour because after Reliance offering GSM service, the tarrif war is imminent. So I am searching different options in dual sim which should not be more than Rs. 6500.

i am also very confused. i opted for coolpad 2938 but it is very costly. i want to buy coolpad 288, but it is out of date.

but i want that only