Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FEVIN-RAJ

Aircel Launches Gsm Services In Kerala

KOCHI: Aircel on Tuesday announced the launch of its GSM services in Kerala. "We are proud to enter the Kerala market and present to our customers a

national brand with a strong local connect. With a subscriber base of over 16 million, Aircel, is the fifth largest service provider," Aircel Chief Operating Officer Gurdeep Singh said.

Aircel will introduce products and services uniquely tailored to meet the special needs of Kerala consumers, like the lowest inbuilt Gulf tariff at Rs 5.99 per minute, he said.

In the first phase they will be investing Rs 500 crore in Kerala and hopes to double it in the next couple of years, he added.

With mobile penetration of 42 per cent in Kerala, there is a huge opportunity to grow and offer the best to our customers in the state, he said.

"The Kerala launch augments the next phase of our pan India roll-out as we will be present in all the circles by the end of 2009," Singh said.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/N...how/4105724.cms

thats great news bcos ,aircel has been and continues to be an aggresive player..

Edited by ravi_patent

296/- MRP starter kit?? Great !!

Still Entry offer is not attractive to that of R-GSM where we get SIM + LifeLong validity for just Rs.125(49 SIM + 50 FRC + 26 LTV) :Chulo:

^^ Yesterday i took a new connection Reliance GSM connection. All i had to pay was 99/-. I got a new SIM, complete with CEP offers + lifetime validity + DTT till March 31st.

^^ Oh so they have started giving LifeTime validity for Rs.99 ... Great for new customers! :)

@SRK please note that Praveen is saying about Reliance GSM whereas this thread is about Aircel

^^ Yesterday i took a new connection Reliance GSM connection. All i had to pay was 99/-. I got a new SIM, complete with CEP offers + lifetime validity + DTT till March 31st.

^^^

Invariably by default, the discussion will veer towards RCOM in each and every topic. So let things be and enjoy the fun and also the knowledge gained here.

9809x is the numbering series in Kerala for Aircel GSM.

The free 2000 SMS (local & national) looks great with the Rs.198 voucher (Rs.100 TT).

Definitly, it will be a hard task for Aircell to make a grip in kerala market ... :SI::Decepcionado:

Does 99 include FRC or you paid 50 extra?

Sorry for going OffTopic :wacko:

Does 99 include FRC or you paid 50 extra?

Sorry for going OffTopic :wacko:

I didnt make any extra payments. Just 99/-. The SIM price was 30/- and the FRC was done for 66/- making total of 99/-. Lifetime validity + DTT + 4/- per day all will be added as a result of this :)

interesting to see AIRCEL adv in ORKUT

screenshot attached..

post-25387-1237545506_thumb.jpg